PDA

View Full Version : cyber rigs need to be removed from pvp

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 07:17 AM
there is no place for cyber rigs in pvp . with all the cheaters in game .

duction
05-05-2015, 07:19 AM
Care to explain a little more?

Meee
05-05-2015, 07:34 AM
Idk man I don't think the rigs are such a bad idea in there . I just think if there was a better way to track the rest of the issues then it would be ok. And those other issues would still happen with or without the rigs . Plus it's not like we can't take em out with all there extra garbage lol. Noobs with cheats r still noobs ya know.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 07:34 AM
cheaters with cyber rigs and lag switch. what else is there to explain. make a cheater even more hard to kill great idea . not . whats the point in death match if the cheaters with rigs dont die?

KILLSHOT707
05-05-2015, 07:46 AM
If they have something that anyone can have also,why remove it. That is PVP in this game.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 07:52 AM
because the cheaters are exploiting the hell out of them that why . remove them from pvp , why make pvp even more unbalanced eh?hey everyone could get a zagger . how did that turn out?

KILLSHOT707
05-05-2015, 08:42 AM
because the cheaters are exploiting the hell out of them that why . remove them from pvp , why make pvp even more unbalanced eh?hey everyone could get a zagger . how did that turn out?

How is a cheater exploiting a rig? Nerfing the Zagger made many people leave this game. How was PVP when the servers were so dead from lack of people? If people are going to spend there time and money to get there rigs(like anyone else can)they should be allowed. Just like if someone pulls a OP weapon. He got lucky and now it's not allowed? People should be asking for a different game mode for PVP. One were all guns do the same damage and everyone has the same guns. That would be fair.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 08:50 AM
How is a cheater exploiting a rig? Nerfing the Zagger made many people leave this game. How was PVP when the servers were so dead from lack of people? If people are going to spend there time and money to get there rigs(like anyone else can)they should be allowed. Just like if someone pulls a OP weapon. He got lucky and now it's not allowed? People should be asking for a different game mode for PVP. One were all guns do the same damage and everyone has the same guns. That would be fair.

we all ready had all our stats the same . then came scaling that is still broke by the way . devs said . cheater with a lag switch and a rig , can take 12 rounds of boomer bombs a live . if dont see the problem here with it . are you part of it ?

KILLSHOT707
05-05-2015, 08:58 AM
we all ready had all our stats the same . then came scaling that is still broke by the way . devs said . cheater with a lag switch and a rig , can take 12 rounds of boomer bombs a live . if dont see the problem here with it . are you part of it ?

Just make the same rig they have. I don't and can not play PVP. I have had the match making error for three weeks. My point to you is this game has and should allow you to use all your weapons and gear you work for in PVP. If you do not like that, ask for a different game mode. Taking things away from players has and will make them quit this game. We have seen enough of that.

Cajel
05-05-2015, 08:58 AM
The health chip on the rig is exploitable.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 09:02 AM
there is vid showing im talking about

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Just make the same rig they have. I don't and can not play PVP. I have had the match making error for three weeks. My point to you is this game has and should allow you to use all your weapons and gear you work for in PVP. If you do not like that, ask for a different game mode. Taking things away from players has and will make them quit this game. We have seen enough of that.

watch the vid posted . rigs need to be removed from all pvp . all cheaters need to be dealt with and removed from the game

crazyged
05-05-2015, 09:20 AM
I have to say that since Alcatraz came out, I've been coming across people that are incredibly hard or impossible to kill.

Like I asked in a previous thread - coincidence?

One of the biggest problems is the broken rng system in this game. Some people will pull the perfect gear every time and some NEVER will.

This not only causes imbalance in pvp, but throughout the game itself.

Sure, let people use whatever the hell they like - just make sure everybody has an EQUAL chance to do so.

Then we can have pvp matches that never end, because nobody dies!

This code has suffered so many quick-fix band-aids, I wonder if it's even possible to make anything work properly.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 09:55 AM

so its okay to nerf the hell out zaggers , perks and not touch rigs ? ok then

SUPREEM
05-05-2015, 10:28 AM
I did a pvp match this morning and this player stayed invisible the whole time. Not cloak invisible but "nothing there" invisible. Couldnt damage him/her either.

WhiteStrike
05-05-2015, 10:30 AM
I did a pvp match this morning and this player stayed invisible the whole time. Not cloak invisible but "nothing there" invisible. Couldnt damage him/her either.

That is a bug that has been in-game since the beginning of times. Happens a lot actually.

Smokey Black
05-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Rigs are not the problem. Stop crying.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 10:57 AM
rigs and weapons dont get tested in pvp on pts . i have never ever seen a post about anything being tested in pvp ever .

Tyler Sunder
05-05-2015, 11:09 AM
I don't know if any rig related glitch could do whats been going on in pvp lately. Even a pimped out rig is essentially just a few extra T2ish mods applied to a character. I made a post a while back about users able to dump entire det clips instantly, this seemed to be identical to Anarchist raider captains special ability. Even the super regen, damage blocks (eng marshall ) seem to have made their way into cheaters hands.

Nefarious
05-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Cyber Rigs carrying over to PvP buries new comers and casual players even more. And I couldint agree more that they shouldn't carry over.

As if its not enough to be jumping around with a Boomer or Longshot or Blast Rifle against these players. But now there are Cyber Rigs to make Shields or Ego Power recharge even faster. Oh, and lets not forget Ammo and Consumable capacity boosts that also carry over into PvP that only benefit those who have them.

You know there's a problem when you look at the score board and there are only 2 top players for each team ranging up to 40/5 kd with everyone else below going 0/7 - 2/11 kd and such.

Ive been in many games with a couple of other really good equipped players and its pretty much whack-a-mole on who can merc the under equipped players faster to win the match. Like, these other players are just there to be killed and that's it.

Ive been in games where I told players on my team when we were losing to just go off and hide and have me run rough shot on the enemy team by myself. And in doing so I took the enemy teams source of scoring consecutive points away. This way at any giving time there would be only 1 player on our team who could get killed while there would be a half dozen avtive noob players on the enemy team who could get killed by the slightest touch. This is very much a strategy and possibility to do.

And that's messed up when noobs can benefit your team better by hiding then actually playing. So this should give you an idea on what its like when they do try and play, they are just getting knocked into the dirt over-and over-and over again.

And not because they lack skill. Because there are players who do nothing but use the OPed guns who now have Rigs to make them even harder to kill.

Duke_Shambles
05-05-2015, 11:53 AM
That scoreboard trend is pretty common in all PvP shooter public matches. Go play some call of duty and you'll see the same thing. There will be 1 to 4 people that are running super high kill death ratios and then a bunch of people just getting merked. Also, it was like that long before rigs in defiance, basically nothing has changed.

Smokey Black
05-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Cyber Rigs carrying over to PvP buries new comers and casual players even more. And I couldint agree more that they shouldn't carry over.

As if its not enough to be jumping around with a Boomer or Longshot or Blast Rifle against these players.
You know what is more unfair to new or casual players? Big Boomers, Longshot rocket launchers and blast rifles.

Might as well beg for them to be removed also.

I see it like this, you PvP vets all have your nice boomer or blast rifle or longshot or whatever you used to dominate the PvP game prior to rigs. Now the rigs have leveled the playing field and players are escaping your high damage boomer blasts and killing you. Deal with it, grind for some rigs yourself or *gasp* change your playing style. Don't cry for the game to be nerf'd.

Nefarious
05-05-2015, 11:58 AM
That scoreboard trend is pretty common in all PvP shooter public matches. Go play some call of duty and you'll see the same thing. There will be 1 to 4 people that are running super high kill death ratios and then a bunch of people just getting merked. Also, it was like that long before rigs in defiance, basically nothing has changed.

Yeah, Im not saying Rigs are the cause of it. But Rigs make it even harder for new players then before. It was hard enough as it was and now this gets put on top of them.

Like I said, as if it wasn't enough for players to be using Boomers and Blast Rifles against the under equipped, now they have Rigs to make them more invincible compared to them.

Nefarious
05-05-2015, 12:17 PM
I see it like this, you PvP vets all have your nice boomer or blast rifle or longshot or whatever you used to dominate the PvP game prior to rigs. Now the rigs have leveled the playing field and players are escaping your high damage boomer blasts and killing you. Deal with it, grind for some rigs yourself or *gasp* change your playing style. Don't cry for the game to be nerf'd.

lol, no. Because we vets have more and better access to the Rigs and Chips. Rigs only boosted those who have the best stuff even more.

And don't get me wrong. Im not on the losing side here. Im actually trying to even the playing field.

You know why? Because once upon a time there was a player held PvP event called the Badlands Jamboree. And this was when PvP was at a real all time low do to Cloak making players 100% invisible and the Zagger recharging Ego Powers in a few shots which was something everyone had. So everyone was in a near state of being invisible all the time.

And this player held event was to gather players for a Shadow War and it ruled that OPed weapons on a said list and Cloak were not allowed.

And you know what happened? Players showed up to do it like it was Woodstock. It was 64v64 Shadow Wars for 4 hours straight. With literally only 4 players at any given time who broke the rules because no one wanted to be "that guy" to ruin this great thing.

And it was the coolest PvP experience ever. It went down just like that PvP Dev Diary. It was everything players expected Defiance PvP to be. And that's the reason on why I want things balanced. For PvP to actually be good.

Because of how things are now we only get 1 point capture Shadow Wars and 4v4 Capture and Holds. And that's lame.

Gaasden
05-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Yeah, Im not saying Rigs are the cause of it. But Rigs make it even harder for new players then before. It was hard enough as it was and now this gets put on top of them.

Like I said, as if it wasn't enough for players to be using Boomers and Blast Rifles against the under equipped, now they have Rigs to make them more invincible compared to them.

Agree with this, Im new to defiance, hit 5000ego lately, and have to say that I find it really cool that I can look for bonuses somewhere else than using OP weapons, i use a surge bolter ok, and a Wolfman, and my rig helps a lot. Really cool to be called a hacker when your just good :)

Rigs are the only good thing that came with Alcatraz.

irisawifi
05-05-2015, 12:26 PM
l

You know why? Because once upon a time there was a player held PvP event called the Badlands Jamboree.

OMG I would loooove this! Wasn't playing when you had this event so I would totally join in if there is another! Maybe I can force some clanmates to join too! :P

Dixie Cougar
05-05-2015, 12:42 PM
I agree, but go further. PvP needs to be removed from PvP.

cmpowell
05-05-2015, 01:02 PM
I agree, but go further. PvP needs to be removed from PvP.

Best idea Ever!!!

duction
05-05-2015, 01:54 PM
sniper rifles you can keep constantly maximum charged by pressing melee to keep the charge timing out and one shot kill you fired from the hip need sorting out in pvp. absolutely ridiculous.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 01:58 PM
sniper rifles you can keep constantly maximum charged by pressing melee to keep the charge timing out and one shot kill you fired from the hip need sorting out in pvp. absolutely ridiculous.

yep your right sent a pm to a dev about that. they need to nerf the charge times on the surge bolters . oh wait they made a new surge bolter with a faster charge time opps

Mrdr
05-05-2015, 03:39 PM
I don't think removing rigs or OP guns etc is the way to go. Those guns and rigs etc didn't just magically appear for any one who has them (I don't btw) they obtained them buy spending scrip or grinding for them. I don't think they should be removed just because it makes cheaters more powerful cheaters. They also make everyone else more powerful.

No lower ego player should expect to be perfectly evenly matched with a higher ego player. Those who do are fooling themselves. Those higher egos didn't start out at 6000 they worked for it and should be more overpowered than the lower egos. It's the way of it.

The only thing that needs to be removed from pvp is cheating. Take it away and everything is fair. I don't expect to be able to beat. 6000 ego player yet--but I'll try and likely die too. A cheater is only as overpowered as his cheats so remove the cheats and the field is levelled. Don't punish the masses for working to a higher level of play because some people are ******s.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2015, 03:50 PM
a cheater plus a rig = ss4 lvl opness

Daily420
05-05-2015, 04:01 PM
I really don't know... on one hand, I want "as much even playing field as possible", that rigs can be left out of the equation and I'd have no problem with that... but on the other hand, the "Curious George" in me wants to explore the possibilities of these rigs, so... having the rigs in PvP can be okay too - but I have to find out how to make them work like "magic" :)

NullWolf
05-05-2015, 05:22 PM
theres great potential with the right rigs and chips in PVP but it'd honestly be a hassle to configure the chips needed for it.

Health increasing chips, damage decreasing chips, and chips that increase the type of weapon the user prefers to use in PVP would make for a nice mixture.

Personally I have 2 dmg decreasing chips (purple and blue) plus a explosion dmg decreaser or whatever its called and at most Im surviving 1 to 3 more hits from detonators or rockets

Jerrmy12
05-05-2015, 05:25 PM
there is no place for cyber rigs in pvp . with all the cheaters in game .
Q.Q. moar pls.

Only problems are the explosion and infector spam.

reshen
05-06-2015, 06:51 AM
always a cry baby

adrokier
05-06-2015, 08:26 AM

Great Idea :) think thats why jackpot boxes r out ... to increase the chance to get a good proper weapon ^^, but the event weapons r also nice ^^

*Wud be great to choose weapon or rig in pvp as u want, just for the pvp area ^^ .. choose form echelon´s armory chamber ... *10.000 Weapons n shields waiting for u to test in echelon´s death match or shadow war...actions ^^

Wud be great ;) lol

On PS3 EU Server Cyber Rigs not that worth in PVP ^^but we dnt have so many cheaters round here ... Just my experience a headshot is a headhshot and boomer blow is boomer blow dsnt matter what shield or rig u using.. but we dnt deal so much with cheaters on PS3

Greez

adrokier aka archon

GUNZNMETAL
05-30-2015, 05:10 PM
I love the rigs..I think it was a brilliant idea for that extra boost for eveything.gives you more of something to work on other than just guns.good job trion keep it up

GUNZNMETAL
05-30-2015, 05:14 PM
Stack..it's about stacking.

Bentu
05-30-2015, 05:48 PM

That's a good point, zaggers were only nerffed due to their use in pvp.

Those who have them and don't do pvp tough.

Pvp in this game isn't based on a level playing field, it's totally based on the gear you can get.

Edit. In another game I play, a level 10 guy has just as much chance of winning a pvp match as any higher level guy because it's balanced better. I was going to say properly but I guess nothing is perfect.

It should be down to your own individual skills and not how you manipulate game mechanics.

Smokey Black
05-30-2015, 06:04 PM

Pvp in this game isn't based on a level playing field, it's totally based on the gear you can get.

Edit. In another game I play, a level 10 guy has just as much chance of winning a pvp match as any higher level guy because it's balanced better. I was going to say properly but I guess nothing is perfect.

It should be down to your own individual skills and not how you manipulate game mechanics.

I see and play with many players that get the high score in pvp with a sub 1000 ego character.

And im in love with my cyber rig.

GUNZNMETAL
05-30-2015, 06:38 PM
I love the rigs..I think it was a brilliant idea for that extra boost for eveything.gives you more of something to work on other than just guns.good job trion keep it up

SUPREEM
05-31-2015, 06:25 AM
Unless you have an oj rig with all oj chips rigs don't make much of difference. JMO

brokenshield
05-31-2015, 07:39 AM

I agree completely. The simple fix would be to just change the name to Gear vs Gear. This would remove the false sense of skill that the so many suffer from.

Bentu
05-31-2015, 08:59 AM
I see and play with many players that get the high score in pvp with a sub 1000 ego character.

That's great but you must see what I'm saying should be the way to go as it's supposed to be pvp. Person v Person.

Yes by all means use the different ego powers but to include some op weapons and rigs that some may not want or have from alcatraz isn't a level playing field.

I agree completely. The simple fix would be to just change the name to Gear vs Gear. This would remove the false sense of skill that the so many suffer from.

Yeah GvG lol

Ray8888
05-31-2015, 10:38 AM
I have 2 dmg mit chips a Rhino and the blast perk. I can take a dozen boomer shots from a low ego. I'm too stupid to cheat. You would have a better argument if you weren't calling it an exploit.

Bonehead
05-31-2015, 10:56 AM
This would remove the false sense of skill that the so many suffer from.

Gotta see if I can get all the coffee and english muffin bits out of my keyboard now...

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-01-2015, 04:13 PM

As if its not enough to be jumping around with a Boomer or Longshot or Blast Rifle against these players. But now there are Cyber Rigs to make Shields or Ego Power recharge even faster. Oh, and lets not forget Ammo and Consumable capacity boosts that also carry over into PvP that only benefit those who have them.

You know there's a problem when you look at the score board and there are only 2 top players for each team ranging up to 40/5 kd with everyone else below going 0/7 - 2/11 kd and such.

Ive been in many games with a couple of other really good equipped players and its pretty much whack-a-mole on who can merc the under equipped players faster to win the match. Like, these other players are just there to be killed and that's it.

Ive been in games where I told players on my team when we were losing to just go off and hide and have me run rough shot on the enemy team by myself. And in doing so I took the enemy teams source of scoring consecutive points away. This way at any giving time there would be only 1 player on our team who could get killed while there would be a half dozen avtive noob players on the enemy team who could get killed by the slightest touch. This is very much a strategy and possibility to do.

And that's messed up when noobs can benefit your team better by hiding then actually playing. So this should give you an idea on what its like when they do try and play, they are just getting knocked into the dirt over-and over-and over again.

And not because they lack skill. Because there are players who do nothing but use the OPed guns who now have Rigs to make them even harder to kill.

I am ok with having to use the tactics you are talking about to win a fight over removing content from PvP. Making it "Balanced" makes it unrealistic. Sometimes in war the crap you get is better than nothing and is flat out inferior to what your opponent has. The tactic you used all reminds me of the tactics that people must use to win Star Wars Battlefront 1-5, yes don't let reviewers dupe you people into thinking SWBF has been gone for years with its last produced copy being made in 2005. The SWBF coming out now is really SWBF6!!!

In general all this talk of "removing" content from the game just cause people get killed is ******* me off, its no better than the **** mail I would receive from people In Alien vs Predator because I used the Alien as intended. "Little brat, you will fight on the ground and not use your ******* tail on me ever again or I will **** you up" Which I guess is outside of game since they couldn't **** me up in game.

Hackers and rig users are not so tough. Just wait for them to stop moving, full charge VBI-PSR 7, shoot them in the neck and head. Problem solved. If you have to use the Lightning, Surge, or Particle Beam, problem solved. Getting Snipers isn't that hard ether so its not like Snipers, including the Charge Snipers (they are the most handy-caped since they cant run and shoot.)

One of the most green and or inexperienced armies, under equipped armies beat the Nazis during World War 2, you know who their were? The Soviets, they had to work hard to get better equipment than what the Nazis, Italians, hostile Western and Eastern Europeans, and Imperial Japanese, were using. Once they got experienced enough with fighting these people and got better gear they curb stomped them.

Bentu
06-01-2015, 05:28 PM
One of the most green and or inexperienced armies, under equipped armies beat the Nazis during World War 2, you know who their were? The Soviets, they had to work hard to get better equipment than what the Nazis, Italians, hostile Western and Eastern Europeans, and Imperial Japanese, were using. Once they got experienced enough with fighting these people and got better gear they curb stomped them.

I suggest you look up how many lives they lost defending their country before you try to equate it to a pvp game.

Nefarious
06-01-2015, 05:31 PM
I see where you are coming from Punisher but players don't want to go into PvP just to be outclassed because of unbalances.

Its not like other PvP games where there are many things a player can do to benefit their team do to different objectives or using a specific class to do so. Everything in DeFi PvP is about killing, and if a player doesn't have the best gear then they are not going to be able to kill others as good as someone who does. And where does that leave a lot of players? They are not going to want to play and the numbers and size of PvP matches have shown that.

Nefarious
06-01-2015, 05:34 PM
I suggest you look up how many lives they lost defending their country before you try to equate it to a pvp game.

kinda off topic, but educational. The number of Soviets lost is staggering. Chinese too...

https://vimeo.com/128373915

Major Crapshot
06-01-2015, 05:55 PM

Bravo, sir!

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-Pu-7nU9.jpeg

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-02-2015, 07:46 AM

I suggest you make a petition to have every game with Soviets and Neo-Soviets removed from the game market because just having games reenacting events from WW2, or using those bits of history for lore in those games is offensive. WOT and Red Alert are ******!

I suggest you make a petition to have every movie, show, hell any medium I didnt list, removed that has Soviets, Neo-Soviets, or Russians in it. Better hope Defiance doesnt mention Soviets...?

I suggest you read up on all the diffrent causes Soviet forces were lost. They had probably the most powerful Battleships of WW2. Most crew died from unsanitary conditions on the Battleship. Unlike some BRITISH who chose to go into battle without a gun, when the Soviets were betrayed by their Allies ALOT of them had to make do with no weapons or pre too post WW1 weapons. You might want to read up on on battles were Soviet Generals willingly chose to fight and kill other Soviets and their Generals over claims for tactical victory over non-Soviet enemies. The last large scale battle in Germany invovling Soviets being one of them.

I

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-02-2015, 08:01 AM
I see where you are coming from Punisher but players don't want to go into PvP just to be outclassed because of unbalances.

Its not like other PvP games where there are many things a player can do to benefit their team do to different objectives or using a specific class to do so. Everything in DeFi PvP is about killing, and if a player doesn't have the best gear then they are not going to be able to kill others as good as someone who does. And where does that leave a lot of players? They are not going to want to play and the numbers and size of PvP matches have shown that.

To each his own I guess.

psyathicos31
06-02-2015, 08:06 AM
I suck at pvp and still don't think cyber rigs should be removed. It's like leveling up. Show class and hard work.:confused:

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Bravo, sir!

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-Pu-7nU9.jpeg

Comming from someone who had family that served Imperial Russians I have too say I find your picture offensive. The nations that are not part of the RF that broke away from the CCCP would find your picture offensive aswell.

Bentu
06-02-2015, 10:16 AM
kinda off topic, but educational. The number of Soviets lost is staggering. Chinese too...

https://vimeo.com/128373915

That was kind of my point.

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-02-2015, 11:14 AM
That was kind of my point.

I suggest you read up on battles that invovled Soviet Generals willingly choosing too fight and kill other Soviet General and their forces over claims for tactical victory over non-Soviet enemies.

My point was that games and the world are a dog eat dog world. Also with time and skill / tactics learned, as well as production / assignment of superior equipment will help even the field wit supposed superior enemies.

Your one and only goal was to attack me. Your "point" doesnt take into consideration that lots of Soviets didnt die for the Union. Lots died for fame and glory. Try and prove too me with facts that when Soviet forces willingly took on and killed other Soviet forces "they were doing it to defend their home land."

Also the Soviets had a quality control force, you might of heard of them...? Anything they felt wasnt done in Stalins best intrests they iced them on the spot. It didnt matter what rank their victom was ether, if they didnt do what was commanded of them... heads would roll.

Tex_Arcana
06-02-2015, 02:28 PM
When did this thread degenerate in a discussion of The Great Patriotic War?
It's like pulling an old T-34 out of a swamp: You have to know what your getting into before you do it.
https://burtonator.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/200804121416.jpg
*Note who's markings are on the turret...

Major Crapshot
06-02-2015, 02:40 PM
When did this thread degenerate in a discussion of The Great Patriotic War?
It's like pulling an old T-34 out of a swamp: You have to know what your getting into before you do it.
https://burtonator.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/200804121416.jpg
*Note who's markings are on the turret...

LOL. Nice pic find. ;)

I'm trying really hard not to respond back to some of his more interesting fallacies. Really, really hard.

On Topic: I say that rigs do offer an unfair advantage to people who are able to “grind and find” better gear as opposed to players that are just starting their Arkhunting journey or do not have the time to put in the "grind and find". However, it appears to be “working as intended” so I’ll just leave it at that.

Bentu
06-02-2015, 04:39 PM
I suggest you read up on battles that invovled Soviet Generals willingly choosing too fight and kill other Soviet General and their forces over claims for tactical victory over non-Soviet enemies.

My point was that games and the world are a dog eat dog world. Also with time and skill / tactics learned, as well as production / assignment of superior equipment will help even the field wit supposed superior enemies.

Your one and only goal was to attack me. Your "point" doesnt take into consideration that lots of Soviets didnt die for the Union. Lots died for fame and glory. Try and prove too me with facts that when Soviet forces willingly took on and killed other Soviet forces "they were doing it to defend their home land."

Also the Soviets had a quality control force, you might of heard of them...? Anything they felt wasnt done in Stalins best intrests they iced them on the spot. It didnt matter what rank their victom was ether, if they didnt do what was commanded of them... heads would roll.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to answer you but try this on for size, if you could go back in time and speak to all these guys who died and ask them why.
The answer would be they died in defence of thier country from whoever killed them.

None of what you've harped on about changes the fact that you tried to quantify people dieing in war to a pvp game.

Oh they'll get better at it or die lol.