PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order from Game

Paul Martin
02-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi all,

I don't know if this has been answered or not, but I've tried searching the forum and found nothing. Tonight I pr-ordered Defiance for the Xbox 360 from game. I've received my confirmation e-mail for the purchase which was the full payment, however there was nothing said about any code to enter in to the beta's. Is the beta participation for PC owners only?

Thanks for any help

JellyBean
02-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi all,

I don't know if this has been answered or not, but I've tried searching the forum and found nothing. Tonight I pr-ordered Defiance for the Xbox 360 from game. I've received my confirmation e-mail for the purchase which was the full payment, however there was nothing said about any code to enter in to the beta's. Is the beta participation for PC owners only?

Thanks for any help

Codes will be sent out closer to the date of the Beta, 2nd one just finished and they have yet to release the date for the third. I pre-ordered on 360 too lol so I'm just an anxious

DJTrig
02-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I don't think we are getting the pre-order bonuses,not seen mention on any of the EU stores.

Paul Martin
02-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Hi and thanks for the replies,

I've also noticed when pr-ordering from game that there was no mention of any pr-order goodies, which is sad considering people are pr-ordering for all platforms should get the same I would have thought:confused:

Primus Palus
02-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi and thanks for the replies,

I've also noticed when pr-ordering from game that there was no mention of any pr-order goodies, which is sad considering people are pr-ordering for all platforms should get the same I would have thought:confused:

Different retailers offer different items and console vs PC can be different as well. You'll want to contact the retailer directly to see what you are supposed to get from the order. You can also read the pre-order FAQ on the forums to get some better answers.