PDA

View Full Version : Developer Interview - Destromathe

Fuzzy
05-05-2015, 11:47 AM
In our sixth interview we're talking to the new Associate Producer Destromathe who's taken over some of Phantasie's responsibilities.

These interviews are to help us get to know the developers' background and environment, they do not aim to focus on upcoming features.

http://i.imgur.com/tZMEHP0l.jpg (http://www.defiancedata.com/page=599/developer-interview-destromathe)

We have some questions for you and would love to hear your feedback on them.

What you think about the idea
What you think about the questions asked?
What kind of questions do you want to hear?
Who do we target next?

View Article on Defiance Data (http://www.defiancedata.com/page=599/developer-interview-destromathe)

Dixie Cougar
05-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Glad to see the team is alive and well.

CM Kiwibird
05-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Great interview, thanks for sharing! :o

Daily420
05-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Weeeee I played Diablo 3 too... but dumped it when I saw Defiance :) Nice interview!

Holy Bahamut3
05-05-2015, 03:54 PM
I always enjoy the interviews, keep them coming. Have you considered interviewing some of the dedicated vets on the forums? like the ones that have received the picture in your sig fuzzy?

CM Kiwibird
05-05-2015, 03:56 PM
I always enjoy the interviews, keep them coming. Have you considered interviewing some of the dedicated vets on the forums? like the ones that have received the picture in your sig fuzzy?

That would be really fun! It would be great to learn more about the backgrounds of our forum vets.

Holy Bahamut3
05-05-2015, 03:57 PM
That would be really fun! It would be great to learn more about the backgrounds of our forum vets.

Same here, a little give and take wouldn't hurt.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Hammer + equations = Destromathe

(Don't ban me)

Fuzzy
05-05-2015, 04:23 PM

We could take that into consideration, to spice things up a bit :)
I don't want it to come off as favouritism though. All forum peeps are important, imo! No matter their join date :)

Dixie Cougar
05-05-2015, 04:26 PM
We could take that into consideration, to spice things up a bit :)
I don't want it to come off as favouritism though. All forum peeps are important, imo! No matter their join date :)

Every peep and every moderator is important to me. Every single one. But that member isn't just a peep, he's... Thank you for saving my peep.

Also, you can use a randomizer to pick the interview order so there's no grumbling over who got to go first, or whatever. Pretty sure the list of community awarded members isn't all that long anyway.

Fallen_Aingeal
05-05-2015, 04:34 PM

Interesting concept...

Holy Bahamut3
05-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Every peep and every moderator is important to me. Every single one. But that member isn't just a peep, he's... Thank you for saving my peep.

Also, you can use a randomizer to pick the interview order so there's no grumbling over who got to go first, or whatever. Pretty sure the list of community awarded members isn't all that long anyway.

Yep, and may inspire the rest of us to try harder to be recognized by Trion... or not. XD

Holy Bahamut3
05-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Interesting concept...

Take you for example, id like to know the story behind that beard...

Fuzzy
05-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Yep, and may inspire the rest of us to try harder to be recognized by Trion... or not. XD

It's an interesting idea for sure! Etaew and I will toss it around a bit :) Would definitely be nice to read something from some people around here :)