PDA

View Full Version : Lonerism on PS3

OG3po
05-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Hiyoo!

I recently got the game, I love it but I'm totally over playing it solo, I wanna do loads of co op missions etc... Add me up on PSN: OG3po

Unfortunately I only speak English at the moment but I'm willing to learn friggin Mandarin if I have to if it means I can communicate on this game!

mic users only yo! :cool:

Gaige12
05-05-2015, 03:36 PM
The only time you need to know 12 languages is when trying to tell the newbros to stop shooting the last Viscera. :p

OG3po
05-05-2015, 03:49 PM
hu hu hu! Add me up bro, show me the ways.

Fawks
05-05-2015, 05:08 PM
The only time you need to know 12 languages is when trying to tell the newbros to stop shooting the last Viscera. :p

you know what is sad... I am deaf in real life and cant use a mic and I know not to shoot the viscera! lol

OG3po
05-06-2015, 11:20 AM
I was playing earlier talking to some Spanish dude, I had google translate open and was giving him instructions but wasnt able to understand a damn word he was saying. Still tho... I felt like I nailed it

Burned In Effigy
05-06-2015, 11:24 AM
I was playing earlier talking to some Spanish dude, I had google translate open and was giving him instructions but wasnt able to understand a damn word he was saying. Still tho... I felt like I nailed it

I have my Google Translate open all the time and then when they speak Spanish I switch to Spanish to English and type in what they say and it comes up roughly so I can get what they're trying to say. it's actually pretty fun

Fallen_Aingeal
05-06-2015, 11:30 AM
I've gamed with several American speaking ppl. With and without mic. Only a few English though. I know most of them play on the EU server.