PDA

View Full Version : share ur favorite moments and funny stoires that u experience while playing defiance

blackgut
05-05-2015, 03:59 PM
share ur favorite moments and funny stoires that u experience while playing defiance here for the dev team to read

Elucidate
05-05-2015, 04:00 PM
Funny story......

Spending money on this game

blackgut
05-05-2015, 04:09 PM
heres one that happened a few months after the game came out me and a clanmate were driving off road i was in my red challenger he was in his orange one we were doing inmergences and he starts saying how hes the best player at a certian game (cod) i told him rightttt and then he said if he was lieing let him be starked down his car got hit by an arkfall a few seconds later he told me not to say athing as i reveid him lol

Cobra Crusher
05-05-2015, 04:13 PM
share ur favorite moments and funny stoires that u experience while playing defiance here for the dev team to read

They dont need to read funny stories. They need to fix this broken game!

tazzman1609
05-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Funny story 20 days of "Matchmaking Failed."

The Lady
05-05-2015, 04:35 PM
What after game launch (not much has changed) but I would arrive at an arkfall and the enemy would be visible but no other players. The enemy would just blow up around me and my niece said. "Wow your so good they kill themselves."

blackgut
05-05-2015, 05:24 PM
during the first extra life event i got to run n gun with trick in my group during the dawn patrol 15 h15 m15 s death march

Gaige12
05-05-2015, 06:25 PM
Funny story. Was thinking about buying stuffs for my toon. Didn't.

Nefarious
05-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Ive done a lot of things in the game.

Probably the most 'clean fun' one is when the game first went free to play.

The EMC camp was filled with tons and tons of new players. It was pretty exciting seeing so many and haven't seen a scene like this since the game first launched.

Knowing that the players were brand new I stood a good distance away and lobed a couple of Hatchling Grenades into the camp. And because these new players never seen Infector Bugs before or knew the signs of a Hatchling Grenade they just thought they were all of a sudden getting swarmed by these enemies. They all started freaking out running away and unloading Machine Guns at them. It was hilarious.

I must of ported to Bloodbath Turnout to refill my Hatchling Grenades and ported back to EMC Camp at least a dozen times to do this and see players reactions.

Jerrmy12
05-05-2015, 10:27 PM

Finishing a major (not wm) arkfall boss with a bolt action, non charge.

MansonGSR
05-06-2015, 03:32 AM
I remember two very funny moments

The first was at the biggining of free to play. My friends an me was high ego at that moment and there was two noobs talking in chat "mercenarys for hire". They was 200 and 600 ego and ask for 4k scripts each for help in coop so we hire them to make 101 in expert. They spend more than 2 hours an died more than 30 times hahahah

And the second was in the last event, the last day and the last arkfall. 20:45 and a solstice event beggan. One of my friends said that he wonna make 10k points and droped a dc9 mk2. We said he was crazy because he didnt drop anything and all of us began the arkfall. And at the end he was crazy because drop a dc9 with 10500 points. Incredible!!

Sorry for my english lol

Lamar Kendrick
05-06-2015, 10:50 AM
1. getting 20 straight kills in shadow wars then getting killed by a noob with a battle rifle MKIV behind my back (how dare you!!)

2. killing a guy in freight yard with a bio nade (never seen one getting killed by it) so it's a first (maybe)

3. from all the events, the armistice is prolly the best event imo bec. i've gotten 6 named weapons from the arkfall while remembering getting a lil from the past events (HH - none, NFH - turkeyshot pump, SS - none, CC - precious, ARMISTICE - wolfman mkii, witch hexer mkii, turkeyshot pump mkii, autumn's scourge mkii, the devil's advocate mkii & beelzebub mkii). everyone that i know got jealous of me bec. of it LMAO

THE RNG GODS LOVED ME DURING THE ARMISTICE EVENT :d

blackgut
05-06-2015, 04:18 PM
back in the early days everytime the 13th dragoons got a new member i would take them to get their golden gate achievement i would jump to overpass tell them how to jump to me and i would drive them there i would tell them as soon as i get on the bridge i cant stop because of the mines so i drive down the bridge till i get near the end and i would tell them as i hit the jump they were probly going to die they would start paniking when they saw the monolith i get to the bottom and my car would blow up and i would spend the next 5 m reveing them that was our tradition till it was removed to story only