PDA

View Full Version : Expeditions and Server Restart

s1cKb0y
05-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Hey guys

Was playing a expedition with 4 friends and after 4 hs of playing we were at round 14 tier 32 when the server restarted and now we lost the round, tier and of course the req

so i think thats pretty unfair, we should be able to continue after server restart

what you guys think?

Cheers

Dixie Cougar
05-06-2015, 02:08 AM
You didn't know that going into it?

Atticus Batman
05-06-2015, 02:13 AM
It is called a restart. Shouldn't that right there be a clue, that anything that you were doing at the time will need to be restarted once the servers are back online?

Besides from what I recall Hunter reqs basically cost 50 cents a piece. You were doing those expeditions for 4 hours on 1 hr, so I would say you definitely got your 50 cents worth. But I guess everyone decides differently how much time 50 cents is worth.

s1cKb0y
05-06-2015, 02:14 AM
You didn't know that going into it?

yes i knew it but now is pissing me off cause i always get to that point on expeditions that server restarts and im pretty sure more people have the same problem

s1cKb0y
05-06-2015, 02:18 AM
It is called a restart. Shouldn't that right there be a clue, that anything that you were doing at the time will need to be restarted once the servers are back online?

Besides from what I recall Hunter reqs basically cost 50 cents a piece. You were doing those expeditions for 4 hours on 1 hr, so I would say you definitely got your 50 cents worth. But I guess everyone decides differently how much time 50 cents is worth.

its not bout the req, its bout the hardwork to get to that round and tier and loose it just because they cant handle to have backup servers or to restart them in groups

and btw theres plenty of online games arround that doesnt need a restart everyday

Caiser
05-06-2015, 03:26 AM
reason they have to restat so much is the fact that its a beta your playing atm 90 % of the stuff that came with Alcatraz is broke and didnt get fixed yet - and true it might only be 50 cent but if payed for it you cant just say ahh welll to bad - would you by a car where the breake had to fixed everyday for lets say 50 cent or would get a car that worked 100 % ?point is you payed for a product that should work and this dosnt. i personaly lost alot of stuff in the new patch and normmaly i use around 50 euro a month on this game but that stopped with Alcatraz and i and the 2 ppl normaly played Defiance with moved on to a game where stuff works and the reset is once every 14 days and you dont get random disconnects in instances all the time - i still wanna play this game if it worked so ill check in every 3 weeeks to see if they manage to fix it.

But totaly agree S1ckb0y you should get a refund of your hunter req that was lost

red titan
05-06-2015, 03:27 AM
seriously I was tier 33 and it reset am I complaining no why? simple I got my worth out of it I had fun doing it

Lithova
05-06-2015, 04:18 AM
seriously I was tier 33 and it reset am I complaining no why? simple I got my worth out of it I had fun doing it

Didn't you make a thread complaining about people complaining? LOL

yea thought so.

Chump Norris
05-06-2015, 04:32 AM
Look on the bright side, you made round 14...

You didn't have your expedition reset..

I know it's probably messed up for me to say it, but you had a nice run from my experience.

duction
05-06-2015, 04:33 AM
Didn't you make a thread complaining about people complaining? LOL

yea thought so.

lol high five ^5

Logain
05-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Yeah s1ck, coming from a person who typically plays around +/- 2 hours of the restart time it can be very frustrating when you are on a roll (Tier 28+ before your first revive) only to have the server restart and reset your expedition. I am still on the hunt for my first OJ anything from one expedition. But I guess that is for the longer more rewarding chase.

duction
05-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Yeah s1ck, coming from a person who typically plays around +/- 2 hours of the restart time it can be very frustrating when you are on a roll (Tier 28+ before your first revive) only to have the server restart and reset your expedition. I am still on the hunt for my first OJ anything from one expedition. But I guess that is for the longer more rewarding chase.

It's 'longer, more fullfiling chase'

adjective
making someone satisfied or happy through allowing their character or abilities to develop fully.

Either way it's still a crock of.