PDA

View Full Version : Not refounding HR lost due to servers issue!

GrosBill
05-06-2015, 04:57 AM
hi,

i submitted a lot of tickets since Alcat came out! most of them to have refound on HR lost cause of servers issues & bugs. 1st time i did i had to complain a lot but i had 5HR back here the trion reply:

GM Karruell 21 avril 2015 00:40
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.
I have granted your character Atta 5 Hunter Requisitions due to issues with them being lost out of your control. I apologize for the issues this has caused, and appreciate the unwavering patience you have shown throughout this issue!

and the last i had:

GM Firlund Hier à 15:46
Hello,
Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

WHY ?
How can i get my HR back ?
btw shouldn't be to hard for trion to know if an expedition buged & auto-refound HRs.

reshen
05-06-2015, 06:46 AM
its not gona get fix..its made this way so u intentionally lose your 1 hunter req.. why would u be able to use 1 token every how every long u can survive.. they leave the lag .. so u lag n die.. lag n dc.. lag and get stuck.. n have to eventually use or buy more. .

Deadeye Joe
05-06-2015, 06:59 AM
At least give a reason. Another welcome slap in the face.

Gaige12
05-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Remove HR's from game. Problem solved.

(maybe I'm reaching too high on that one :D )

CM Kiwibird
05-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Hey there GrosBill, thanks for reaching out to us about this. We are sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with Customer Service. You may email your concerns to us via gm_feedback@trionworlds.com and try updating your ticket. :o

Talonvor
05-06-2015, 10:23 AM
They are more than happy to replace the first few that are lost because of a connection problem, because its possible that the problem was caused by their server. In order to issue a refund of HR, they look to see if others had the same problem at the same time, if they did, then they issue a refund, if not,, then more than likely the problem isn't on their end, but on yours and they shouldn't have to refund anything if you're the only one having an issue at that point.

The best way to ensure a refund is to have everyone request a refund at the same time. That way they can see that it wasn't just you.

final rest
05-06-2015, 11:41 AM
they should never of made hunter reqs in the first place... plenty of other things they could sell for expeditions but now they have to deal with hundreds of people asking for refunds because of the obvious flaws in the game that cause people to lose progress

honestly half of the time i try an expedition it doesnt end because i run out of self revives

Talonvor
05-06-2015, 11:46 AM
they should never of made hunter reqs in the first place... plenty of other things they could sell for expeditions but now they have to deal with hundreds of people asking for refunds because of the obvious flaws in the game that cause people to lose progress

honestly half of the time i try an expedition it doesnt end because i run out of self revives

How is that even possible? I have never purchased HRs from the store and I have over 40 of them just sitting there. Yes, I do run about two or three expeditions per week, and last week I did have bad run where I used 10 of them in a single leg of the expedition. However, the fact remains that unless you're really bad at expeditions or you're playing with people that don't know what they're doing, then you should never use more than 1 or two at the very most during an expedition.

Cobra Crusher
05-06-2015, 11:58 AM
How is that even possible? I have never purchased HRs from the store and I have over 40 of them just sitting there. Yes, I do run about two or three expeditions per week, and last week I did have bad run where I used 10 of them in a single leg of the expedition. However, the fact remains that unless you're really bad at expeditions or you're playing with people that don't know what they're doing, then you should never use more than 1 or two at the very most during an expedition.

40??? They only have given out about 12 free hrs. So either your lying or dont know what an hr is.

final rest
05-06-2015, 12:02 PM

oh u must of emailed trion 15 times asking for ur hunter reqs back and they gave u 40 i see... and im talking about LAG i never finish expeditions without some form of lagging tf out

Gaige12
05-06-2015, 01:05 PM
40??? They only have given out about 12 free hrs. So either your lying or dont know what an hr is.

If he has patron pass, he would get one per day aside from the three per weekly.

GrosBill
05-06-2015, 01:32 PM
just got 5 HR back! i should be happy & in a way i am, BUT i had to cry & cry & cry again to get them !!
DO REPORT if you're having same trouble, here the last mail i send & trion's answer, hope it may help,

GrosBil lAujourd’hui à 12:50
NO WAY I PAY FOR SOMETHING NOT WORKING!!!!!
YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO REFOUND PLAYERS!!!!!!!
last request (XXXXXX) i submitted had a positive answer, use the same way!

GM Firlund Aujourd’hui à 16:53
Hello!
We appreciate your patience while we continue to look into this issue. Your incident has been escalated for additional assistance.

GM Stormlock Aujourd’hui à 19:30
Hello,
I apologize for any confusion or frustration this issue may have caused. However, after reviewing this for you I have granted your character 5 Hunter Requisitions.
Please note, our development team is aware of and working to address this issue. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA when this will be corrected, however and we hope to have a fix in place soon!

CM Kiwibird
05-06-2015, 01:35 PM
just got 5 HR back! i should be happy & in a way i am, BUT i had to cry & cry & cry again to get them !!
DO REPORT if you're having same trouble, here the last mail i send & trion's answer, hope it may help,

Hey there, happy to hear that you got them back but I am sorry to hear you had trouble initially! :o Glad we could get that sorted out for you. If you run into any more trouble in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

mr8liner
05-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Hey there, happy to hear that you got them back but I am sorry to hear you had trouble initially! :o Glad we could get that sorted out for you. If you run into any more trouble in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

We've been butting bugs that are on Alcatraz since it's release, but no-boby is acknowledging them. I know there are 3 threads about this, and no-one from trion is reponding.

Are we suppose to keep putting in tickets for HR"s that are getting lost every week?? Fixing the problems would make alot of people happy

CM Kiwibird
05-06-2015, 04:39 PM
We've been butting bugs that are on Alcatraz since it's release, but no-boby is acknowledging them. I know there are 3 threads about this, and no-one from trion is reponding.

Are we suppose to keep putting in tickets for HR"s that are getting lost every week?? Fixing the problems would make alot of people happy

If you're losing HRs, please make sure to submit a ticket so our support team can help get that fixed up for you. The team has been actively working to resolve instances that might cause the loss of a HR.

We recently implemented a fix to an issue that was causing players to lose progress in the expeditions. If you have any specific information that you'd like to share that you believe would help in our investigations of other related issues, please don't hesitate to share the reproduction steps.

* Resolved one of the major crash issues that was causing players to have their expedition tier reset after completion.

ryu5010
05-06-2015, 05:54 PM
If you're losing HRs, please make sure to submit a ticket so our support team can help get that fixed up for you. The team has been actively working to resolve instances that might cause the loss of a HR.

We recently implemented a fix to an issue that was causing players to lose progress in the expeditions. If you have any specific information that you'd like to share that you believe would help in our investigations of other related issues, please don't hesitate to share the reproduction steps.

I submitted a ticket when I lost my first one April 30th and have updated it twice upon losing 2 more but have yet to even hear back from anyone about it.

CM Kiwibird
05-06-2015, 06:03 PM
Sorry to hear that, but you should have a response waiting for you now! :o Thanks for your patience!

ryu5010
05-06-2015, 06:09 PM
I'll check thankyou.

Tyler Sunder
05-06-2015, 06:10 PM
I have been waiting since saturday to hear about the ones I've lost ticket #155636 . It updated monday, the timer, but no response on it. Starting to bug me a bit and I hate to be a whiner, but I paid for them. The ones I've lost from weekly reward I could care less about. Can you help me Kiwi?

ryu5010
05-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Sorry to hear that, but you should have a response waiting for you now! :o Thanks for your patience!

Yup, the Hunter Requisitions were reimbursed to my character thanks.

NomadPhx
05-07-2015, 06:22 AM
i believe it will eventualy get fixed. **** i remember pre-dlc days when you lost random weapons including ojs for no reason just disappear upon entering a pvp or co OP map. trion would give you another gun of same rarity but not same weapon. i lost a frc heavy assault carbine oj with 3x mag rolls, trion replaced with a cannoneer magnum lol

Gaasden
05-07-2015, 07:39 AM
Kiwi please tell me is it even worth mentioning that i lost the rewards behind the wall at helbug hunt many times, or our group got split just before boss fight and we had to extract and lost rewards? The rounds were reseting we were disconnecting and you are happy to restore our hunter req, but really how about the rewerds that i could smell or sometimes even see on the ground? Is is really impossible to give me free cyber rig crates? I already spent hours in expeditions, it wont affect economy or anything. And you know of those bugs, why cant you just make up for it. I lost the loot like 50 times, give me 5 crates and ill be happy. When i submit a ticket they never even mention rewards.

Gaasden
05-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Please answer my question as I have no intention in submitting a ticket or creating a new thread for this.

Also when you restore my Hunter Req's, why you are givin my the same amount I lost? It doesnt cost you anything, why not give few extra ?

Sorry that I directed this to you Kiwi, any Dev willing to answer would be nice.

utopian fallacy
05-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Wanted to thank trion for quick reply and resolution to the problem. Keep in mind they have a ton of tickets and have to go through one by one. Yes it can be frustrating yet they will get back to you...

ryu5010
05-07-2015, 04:53 PM
I am also thankful for Trion refunding my lost Hunter Requisitions. I put them to use right away and was relived to see that my party was able to continue our Expedition after completion and then porting back to Alkatraz. Unfortunately when we all continued and ported back in we were all in first person view and no one could use thier weapons. As you can guess we wiped and lost yet another Hunter Requisition each. I think for the time being my clan and I are gonna avoid Expeditions, at least until we read that they have them up and running properly.