PDA

View Full Version : Saturnalia

CowdBlud
05-06-2015, 10:08 AM
sorry for the stupid question but does the healing / shield restore ability if you have 4 Saturnalia mods apply to you the player as well as allies? if so knowing its only a 10% chance how effective is this in practice?

i have tried to test this with my sat pulsar but have been unable to notice any healing effect on me!?

jremarks
05-06-2015, 12:33 PM
sorry for the stupid question but does the healing / shield restore ability if you have 4 Saturnalia mods apply to you the player as well as allies? if so knowing its only a 10% chance how effective is this in practice?

i have tried to test this with my sat pulsar but have been unable to notice any healing effect on me!?

Apparently the 4th stat doesn't even work. I wouldn't bother mentioning it again to the devs because it's a stat that actually helps us.......unlike the plateslicer fix which is the opposite.

CowdBlud
05-07-2015, 05:43 AM
Sorry I am unclear, how does the 'heal allies...' 4th stat not working help us ?

SirServed
05-07-2015, 05:56 AM
The effect itself does indeed work and it applies to the wielder as well as nearby allies. The downside is that it's not a great thing to mod your weapon for because it only has a 10% chance to kick in on a killing blow, unless T5 mods don't exist for your weapon. Most of the time I noticed it go off, it wasn't of any use because my Shield was already full from either not taking damage or Execution restoring my Shield instantly.

Jerrmy12
05-07-2015, 06:34 AM
Apparently the 4th stat doesn't even work. I wouldn't bother mentioning it again to the devs because it's a stat that actually helps us.......unlike the plateslicer fix which is the opposite.

What plateslicer fix?

r1p
05-07-2015, 06:53 AM
What plateslicer fix?

Evidently the plate slicer synergy was supposed to be less effective when coupled with any nano other than bio. So they "fixed" it which nerfed all of the non-bio plate slicer weapons that everyone put time and scrip into.