PDA

View Full Version : patch 3.006

UsmcssgtBigDog
05-06-2015, 01:00 PM
I think it piss poor of trion to not fix in game issues but add arkhunter packs like the newest ones giving them bits and arkforge together when everyone else has been having to spend their bits to buy the arkforge. Ive put in 1700.00 into the game and already a person who puts in 100.00 is getting more then what ive got to show for anything they gave me. stop adding stuff to try and pull more money from people until you fix the constant crashes, hard freezes that screw us out of our hunter requisites and lost items in the game. fix these simple issues then people might want to spend some money on the crap thats already there. your more greedy then the players in the game wanting millions for items that put no effort into the game to earn what they have.

thats my gripe for today.

Dreypa
05-06-2015, 01:05 PM
You spent 1700$ on this game? Please... Seek... Help.

Gaige12
05-06-2015, 01:07 PM
You spent 1700$ on this game? Please... Seek... Help.

This^^.. Totally

(Hi Die o/ :D )

cmpowell
05-06-2015, 01:10 PM
I think it piss poor of trion to not fix in game issues but add arkhunter packs like the newest ones giving them bits and arkforge together when everyone else has been having to spend their bits to buy the arkforge. Ive put in 1700.00 into the game and already a person who puts in 100.00 is getting more then what ive got to show for anything they gave me. stop adding stuff to try and pull more money from people until you fix the constant crashes, hard freezes that screw us out of our hunter requisites and lost items in the game. fix these simple issues then people might want to spend some money on the crap thats already there. your more greedy then the players in the game wanting millions for items that put no effort into the game to earn what they have.

thats my gripe for today.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Scapes
05-06-2015, 01:24 PM
I think it piss poor of trion to not fix in game issues but add arkhunter packs

While the Defiance Team is small, it does have multiple groups for different tasks. For instance, while our designers worked to launch these new packs, our engineers and programmers are hard at work resolving the issues players have been reporting about matchmaking and lost Hunter Requisitions since the Alcatraz update. These tasks are being executed in parallel and one does not block the other.

tazzman1609
05-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Day 21 of "Matchmaking Failed."

Ray8888
05-06-2015, 01:55 PM
After the patch? Matchmaking wasnt fixed? They need to fix all of this so we can get this forum back to its intended use... complaining about BMGs.

tazzman1609
05-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Tomorrow I will post Day 22 lol. Can I get credit for all the stuff I couldn't do during this 21 days and all the future days. Paid for the DLC's and can't even do expert co-ops. Can I get credit for the Patron Pass I bought for Alcatraz and couldn't do. Can I get credit for my Season Pass or 1/3 of it as I can't do a 1/3 of the game?

kenpachi
05-06-2015, 02:28 PM
So what's being said is that it takes a "team" of people to come up with new money sinks? How bout you cut that "team" down to just one person and shift focus to getting the in game issues fixed. I have been playing this game six months and the same issues then are the same issues now and all we keep hearing is that people are hard at work fixing it. Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if your "team" doesn't start fixing these in game issues your gonna continue to lose more and more people, and then the money sinks aren't gonna matter cause there won't be anybody to buy em. But I'm talking to a brick wall cause none of this will be heard or fixed anytime soon , just frustrating to see a great gaming going down this path.

PithHelmetIrath
05-06-2015, 02:42 PM
So what's being said is that it takes a "team" of people to come up with new money sinks? How bout you cut that "team" down to just one person and shift focus to getting the in game issues fixed. I have been playing this game six months and the same issues then are the same issues now and all we keep hearing is that people are hard at work fixing it. Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if your "team" doesn't start fixing these in game issues your gonna continue to lose more and more people, and then the money sinks aren't gonna matter cause there won't be anybody to buy em. But I'm talking to a brick wall cause none of this will be heard or fixed anytime soon , just frustrating to see a great gaming going down this path.

^ Pretty much all of this, even though I've been playing much longer than six months..

Dixie Cougar
05-06-2015, 02:50 PM
You think this is bad? I remember when we couldn't even gripe about bugs because half our chat messages wouldn't transmit. Y'all haven't seen what kind of glitches and terrible decisions (lock breaker fiasco anyone??) this game has been through. This is nothing in comparison. I'm as picky as ever but I'm at the point where I vote with my wallet not my feet--and that's a lot of progress.

Wentelteefje
05-06-2015, 05:02 PM
cheapest bundle only fair deal in my opinion ,, if they really want bits..to be sold a lot they need to put it in de trading system... and stop nagging about Alcatraz..so yeah it got overloaded first few days ...it's working fine now .. and as they promised they refunded hunter req, to players who had issues wish they politely reported

buti think this game is no fun for people who cant afford paying in f2p and even they don't give glyph mopney..but without them there hardly is any population make it Less fun for them and there's no 1 to be impressed of our dlc's

pc euro wentelteefje ;););)

Tex_Arcana
05-06-2015, 05:35 PM
...it's working fine now ..

No it's not........end of line........

utopian fallacy
05-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Well the grenades work but Damn expeditions still resetting at round 7...yet again taking our Damn hunter req...another day of loosing reqs...not throwing no more money into this game ...

Destromathe
05-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Well the grenades work but Damn expeditions still resetting at round 7...yet again taking our Damn hunter req...another day of loosing reqs...not throwing no more money into this game ...

Hey utopian fallacy, could you please let me know an approximate time frame of when this happened to you? We released a fix last night that should have resolved all of the tier resetting issues, so I would definitely like to investigate your issue closely. Thanks!

ARB82
05-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Has the option to retrieve mods now gone? I can remove not retrieve since patch?

EvilAg3nt
05-07-2015, 10:03 AM
check your inventory stats.
you may be too full.
example
weapon plus 4 mods - retrieve mods = 5 slots needed.

ARB82
05-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Ill double check that shortly, pretty sure theres still 30 spaces in there but I have just been on a splurge so I'll check again

cheers

tazzman1609
05-07-2015, 10:32 AM
Matchmaking Failed fixed for me thank you.

Holy Bahamut3
05-07-2015, 11:38 AM
You think this is bad? I remember when we couldn't even gripe about bugs because half our chat messages wouldn't transmit. Y'all haven't seen what kind of glitches and terrible decisions (lock breaker fiasco anyone??) this game has been through. This is nothing in comparison. I'm as picky as ever but I'm at the point where I vote with my wallet not my feet--and that's a lot of progress.

I know right, this stuff is small by comparison. So many gone because of that fiasco. Hopefully they learned from it...

SUPREEM
05-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Trion is full of it. This game been out since 04/13 and the same lingering issues are still issues, over 2 years later. Why are players still critting out all too frequent? Why is dlc that's been out for so long still bugged? Why do you guys keep creating new bugged content instead of fixing the bugged content already in place? Alcatraz, obvious cash grab that it is, is a bit of an insult to injury, imo. Unbelievable. Unacceptable. Fix the game, fix the game, fix the game. Until this thing works like other game do, and are supposed to, don't count on me spending anything. Let alone $1700. #Ouch

Edit: Screw "a bit", Alcatraz is an insult to injury. Point blank period.

tAsHiNkA
05-07-2015, 01:31 PM

thats my gripe for today.have some fromunda cheese to go with your wine
- you cry more than a baby with perpetual colic