PDA

View Full Version : New Ark Hunter Bundles, 10 Epics & More

Scapes
05-06-2015, 02:15 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/05/41-bundle_blog.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/05/06/new-ark-hunter-bundles-10-epics-more)

Expand your arsenal with new Ark Hunter Bundles built to thrill no matter how long you’ve played!

You can buy each bundle in-game now for Bits (Xbox 360/PS3/PC), or on the Defiance web store (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/store/) (PC-only) and redeem them for massive savings on new vehicles, weapons, and more.

Read the article on our website here! (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/05/06/new-ark-hunter-bundles-10-epics-more)

cartm58
05-06-2015, 02:21 PM
we going to have the game free of bugs and fixes made to matchmaking and orange grenades as well as your bundles aren't worth crap otherwise

PithHelmetIrath
05-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Defiance.. I wish I knew how to quit you..

Scapes
05-06-2015, 02:55 PM
we going to have the game free of bugs and fixes made to matchmaking and orange grenades as well as your bundles aren't worth crap otherwise

A fix to matchmaking is being applied with tonight's scheduled server restarts and the team is looking into the issue affecting grenades.

KILLSHOT707
05-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Why non upgrade-able epics??

jremarks
05-06-2015, 03:30 PM
A fix to matchmaking is being applied with tonight's scheduled server restarts and the team is looking into the issue affecting grenades.

Its coming up to a month since Alcatraz release and still working on a fix? Wasn't this issue actually reported by players during the PTS phase also?

Dreypa
05-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Its coming up to a month since Alcatraz release and still working on a fix? Wasn't this issue actually reported by players during the PTS phase also?

They were busy making the craptastic bundles. You can buy gernade refills so for 100 bits zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Clever strategy from a marketing perspective if you actually think about.

GahdolfMiLahwn
05-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Tony wants his suits back. Especially the one he made for Pepper.

cool0400
05-06-2015, 03:41 PM
What about people that have bought the Collector's Edition of the game? Will we get something extra from this update? Also, what if i decided to buy the pack for $99.99, but I already have the Ark Infiltrator Outfit?

mr8liner
05-06-2015, 04:07 PM
What about people that have bought the Collector's Edition of the game? Will we get something extra from this update? Also, what if i decided to buy the pack for $99.99, but I already have the Ark Infiltrator Outfit?

Are you serious?? You're thinking of buying a $100 bundle because of an outfit. News flash that is the outfit you get . No subistuites

mr8liner
05-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Hwo do you figure that the $100 bundle is worth $220??? I did the math and cam up with 8748 bits. That includes a 50% boost acrossthe board. you can not put any price on the guns. They can't be traded, upgraded and you cant sell them to the vendor.

Why come out with this when ALCATRAZ is broken???? You do know if you actually fixed ALCATRAz when it first came out you guys would have made more money there, then you ever will with this.

Scapes
05-06-2015, 04:19 PM
You can buy gernade refills so for 100 bits zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Clever strategy from a marketing perspective if you actually think about.

The bug affecting grenades was fixed with today's build.

Lithova
05-06-2015, 04:22 PM
In my opinion I believe that it was too soon to release these bundles at this point in time. Here's why, right now there is a noticeable theme going on within this community's forum posts. A lot of negative backlash and rightly so given the poor state Alcatraz released in.

As a player of Defiance I appreciate that a patch was released today to address SOME of the issues that we the players have complained about recently. However the timing of these bundles and their current release reflect poor judgement. It would have been far wiser to hold off on their release until you've made some noticeable progress addressing and resolving the issues noted by many players. Right now the image that's being portrayed to us is a negative one and the announcement of these bundles further enhance that image.

Destromathe
05-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Hey everyone, I wanted to provide a little clarification for some of you who have concerns about any lack of dedication to bugs that you might be thinking. I can tell you that we are absolutely working on bugs, and we have already resolved many of the stability issues that arose when Alcatraz released. The grenade fix that you are referring to is in the patch notes for the update that went live today, so if you are still having issues with grenades not refilling, we would really like to hear about them.

In regards to releasing new content like these bundles when there is work to be done on bugs, understand that we have a very diverse team, and while we are small, each developer has a different duty on Defiance. While ALL of our engineers are working to resolve the various stability issues (One Major issue with expeditions resetting on players was resolved today as well), we also have designers who cannot fix a stability bug because it is not what they do. These bundles were developed in tandem with us working hard to resolve bug fixes.

We really appreciate your patience while we worked on this issues, and with the matchmaking fix going out tonight during the restarts, many of them have been resolved. We appreciate all of your dedication to Defiance, and I don't want you to ever feel like bugs never get addressed while we work on additional content. Thanks for hearing me out!

Scapes has also commented on this topic as well. You can find his post here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?213803-patch-3.006&p=1760007&viewfull=1#post1760007

edispilfnairb
05-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Hey everyone, I wanted to provide a little clarification for some of you who have concerns about any lack of dedication to bugs that you might be thinking. I can tell you that we are absolutely working on bugs, and we have already resolved many of the stability issues that arose when Alcatraz released. The grenade fix that you are referring to is in the patch notes for the update that went live today, so if you are still having issues with grenades not refilling, we would really like to hear about them.

In regards to releasing new content like these bundles when there is work to be done on bugs, understand that we have a very diverse team, and while we are small, each developer has a different duty on Defiance. While ALL of our engineers are working to resolve the various stability issues (One Major issue with expeditions resetting on players was resolved today as well), we also have designers who cannot fix a stability bug because it is not what they do. These bundles were developed in tandem with us working hard to resolve bug fixes.

We really appreciate your patience while we worked on this issues, and with the matchmaking fix going out tonight during the restarts, many of them have been resolved. We appreciate all of your dedication to Defiance, and I don't want you to ever feel like bugs never get addressed while we work on additional content. Thanks for hearing me out!

Scapes has also commented on this topic as well. You can find his post here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?213803-patch-3.006&p=1760007&viewfull=1#post1760007

Thank you for the communication. One thing though, what is up with the purple adapt weapons?? The are locked from upgrading, have no synergy or nanos. Is the there something special planed for them???

And if not, what end game purpose do they make for us ego 6000+ vets??? As they sit right now they may as well be white drops.

Destromathe
05-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Thank you for the communication. One thing though, what is up with the purple adapt weapons?? The are locked from upgrading, have no synergy or nanos. Is the there something special planed for them???

And if not, what end game purpose do they make for us ego 6000+ vets??? As they sit right now they may as well be white drops.

I can definitely understand the view of a veteran player as it pertains to the Adapted weapon box. While we don't want to just single out a certain group of players, I will say that the Adapted weapons would have a larger draw to a newer player who is trying to get an edge early on while leveling. The Evolved and Apex bundles would probably have a larger draw for a more veteran player, and simply include everything that comes in the Adapted bundle as well. We may adjust these in the future to have more of a draw for veterans, and we do always appreciate and listen to your feedback. Don't count out the possibility that they may be upgrade-able in the higher bundles sometime in the future.

Lithova
05-06-2015, 04:57 PM

Thanks, I'm sure many appreciate the hard work that your small and diverse team does myself included. I still can't help but feel the timing to release questionable content like this was a good choice. But thank you for your efforts and time.

Wentelteefje
05-06-2015, 04:58 PM
cheapest bundle only fair deal in my opinion ,, if they really want bits..to be sold a lot they need to put it in de trading system... and stop nagging about Alcatraz..so yeah it got overloaded first few days ...it's working fine now .. and as they promised they refunded hunter req, to players who had issues wish they politely reported

buti think this game is no fun for people who cant afford paying in f2p and even they don't give glyph mopney..but without them there hardly is any population make it Less fun for them and there's no 1 to be impressed of our dlc's

pc euro wentelteefje

edispilfnairb
05-06-2015, 05:00 PM
I can definitely understand the view of a veteran player as it pertains to the Adapted weapon box. While we don't want to just single out a certain group of players, I will say that the Adapted weapons would have a larger draw to a newer player who is trying to get an edge early on while leveling. The Evolved and Apex bundles would probably have a larger draw for a more veteran player, and simply include everything that comes in the Adapted bundle as well. We may adjust these in the future to have more of a draw for veterans, and we do always appreciate and listen to your feedback. Don't count out the possibility that they may be upgrade-able in the higher bundles sometime in the future.

I was referring to the Apex bundle. The same Adapt weapons are in all three new boxes. I got one today, and was surprised by the fact the guns had no noticeable endearing qualities.
Non upgradeable, No nano and no synergy.

Per one of your teams post's this box was geared towards us Vets.

tazzman1609
05-06-2015, 05:04 PM
The thing I'm most upset about is how long it took for anybody even to comment on the "Match Making Failed" issue. Its been 3 weeks first post about it on the forums was yesterday from a Dev.

Destromathe
05-06-2015, 05:47 PM
The thing I'm most upset about is how long it took for anybody even to comment on the "Match Making Failed" issue. Its been 3 weeks first post about it on the forums was yesterday from a Dev.

To be completely honest, the reason for this was not a lack of trying to fix, it was due to the matchmaking issues being related to the core issue we fixed with this most recent update. We do apologize that we did not get this news out to the players sooner, but we needed to fix the core issue that was causing crashes and lost expedition progress in order to fix the matchmaking. I hope you can understand that the intention was never to ignore matchmaking, it was just a more complicated solution.

wjssmith
05-06-2015, 06:01 PM
I guess now we know why they suddenly decided that pulling items from claims was cheating.
Oh well, at least they fixed the Raptor. Now all you have to do is give them $100 to get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKbpQXTe78Q

DeMoNofDEATH
05-06-2015, 06:11 PM
I wonder why theyre making all the epics in the 100$ apex bundle non-upgreadeable. Wouldnt it be to Trions advantage to get people to buy arkforge to upgrade(purple) weapons they like?

If i get T4 weapons I really like I tend to try and take them for a spin.

with arkforge that is purchased via bits from bitstore... to me it makes sense....

Mister Derpenhowser
05-06-2015, 06:46 PM
To be completely honest, the reason for this was not a lack of trying to fix, it was due to the matchmaking issues being related to the core issue we fixed with this most recent update. We do apologize that we did not get this news out to the players sooner, but we needed to fix the core issue that was causing crashes and lost expedition progress in order to fix the matchmaking. I hope you can understand that the intention was never to ignore matchmaking, it was just a more complicated solution.

I think the main issue is not a word was said to us about anything but sales related things for three weeks. How are we meant to know anything is being done to fix the game if nothing is communicated to us.

konstantinov
05-06-2015, 07:38 PM
I got the Bio Boomer crate because I have a job and spend my money the way I want to. If this upsets you then I can't help you.

chin_x
05-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Thanks, in advance, for any info.

ไฮไลท์บอล คู่เด็ด ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ไม่พลาด ได้ที่นี่ ไฮไลท์บอล livescore (https://livescore.buaksib.com)

wjssmith
05-06-2015, 09:36 PM
I got the Bio Boomer crate because I have a job and spend my money the way I want to. If this upsets you then I can't help you.

I don't think anyone has a problem with you or anyone else spending your hard earned money on something that makes you happy. I've personlly invested between $200 and $300 (lost track) and an estimated 1600 hours of game play.

Most people's problems stem from content already purchased that seemingly needs to be purchased again. Just for instance, as i previously mentioned. The raptor, it was paid for and was broken, people complained and trion said they would fix it, Instead they "created" an improved version that must be purchased as part of a "new" bundle.

Additionly, when features that were deliberately designed into the game, i.e. pulling items from claims, are then called cheating because it will now cut into trion's sales of "new" products and services.

Honestly, there are numerous other reasons, broken content, fake duel options, etc etc.

But seriously, if purchasing crates and playing the game make you happy, then go for it. Everyone else can show their displeasure but not buying and hey; screw them if they can't take a joke.

cmpowell
05-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Don't count out the possibility that they may be upgrade-able in the higher bundles sometime in the future.

I don't understand. do you mean that we're supposed to hang on to these worthless epic weapons or that we'll be able to re-buy these boxes in the future when you change the weapons. I mean we're talking one time purchase bundles with the evolved and apex bundles with no syn, no nano, the mod slots aren't even all open, and i can't oj them.

InvaderRJ
05-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Huh, well thanks for taking my Ark Infiltrator Outfit I have had for ages and instantly transforming it from a status symbol and sign of my faith and dedication in the game and turning it into a cheap "look what I bought" symbol. Its the Apple Watch of Defiance Outfits now and that makes me sad.

duction
05-07-2015, 12:02 AM

Is it any good the bio Boomer?

DEATHBRINGER210
05-07-2015, 02:09 AM

i cant use the 50 slots already have the outfit, bought the loadout slot.do need exp bonus . ya something needs to be done about these packs

konstantinov
05-07-2015, 04:24 AM

Ya it's pretty amazing with double speed boost.

Rammstein
05-07-2015, 04:44 AM
the game is boring for high levels its nothing to do . so we got enough good weapons in the event more than we can use . give us a new content with story pursuits and not this stupid play for euros alcatraz. we dont need new weapon boxes we want new targets . i talk about the high levels in the game . so many high players left the game and i understand it.

dremora ven0m
05-07-2015, 04:53 AM

We have two of them in our clan my friend!!

iShooter420x
05-07-2015, 05:09 AM
So what about the 400 bits you owe me Trion? 3days and still no reply on the matter........

Pies83
05-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Now these new lockboxes I noticed the apex Arkhunter bundle includes the VBI Infiltrator outfit..

Why has this outfit been put in this box??

This outfit original only came from the collectors and ultimate box sets...

Now the point is why have they put this outfit for sale it was only ment to come with box sets. . So I have the ultimate box mainly for the outfit what was rare and now u can buy it... it takes the piss..

The outfit in the new box should not be the Vbi infiltrator. It should be a diffrent version or at least a diffrent colour. ...

So basicaly any one that got a box set trion now says *** you. Any one can buy it now. Not that ppl will buy it 10, 400 bits agahahah
What a joke...

Now trion remove this outfit now!! This was only ment to come with the collectors and ultimate box sets... and it should stay that way!!!!!!!!!!!

guardianloch
05-07-2015, 03:42 PM
I also agree the release of these bundles make no sense. I would think a better idea would be to reward your players with something for the recent snafu the alcatraz update brought. I would also seriously consider focusing resources on more content. I'm only into the 3000's for ego, have not spent one dollar and have no intention because I'm already getting bored. There's no more worthwhile goals. Shadow wars are the same thing over and over, ark falls are repetitive and so on. You want my money? Give me a reason to invest for the long run.

Vega
05-07-2015, 04:11 PM
          

edispilfnairb
05-08-2015, 06:38 AM
The Apex bundle was said to be geared towards "Vets". It's not. Its gear towards the New Player/F2P player base.

No Vets want the RED outfit, 75% or more own it...so change the color on it.

No Vets want Purple guns that cant be upgraded, have no nano or synergy...fix them or replace with something else, like extra forge or Patrons pass. Hell, not even newer players want these guns in their current state.

No Vets want the Raptor that they already paid for to be in a bundle they have to pay for again...replace it and retro actively fix the original Raptors.

No Vets need XP EGO boosts, we have stopped earning EGO XP along time ago.....Replace it with Arkforge or Scrip boosts, maybe even score boosts.

Other then the 4 items listed above, the pack was not bad.

cmpowell
05-08-2015, 08:08 PM
The Apex bundle was said to be geared towards "Vets". It's not. Its gear towards the New Player/F2P player base.

No Vets want the RED outfit, 75% or more own it...so change the color on it.

No Vets want Purple guns that cant be upgraded, have no nano or synergy...fix them or replace with something else, like extra forge or Patrons pass. Hell, not even newer players want these guns in their current state.

No Vets want the Raptor that they already paid for to be in a bundle they have to pay for again...replace it and retro actively fix the original Raptors.

No Vets need XP EGO boosts, we have stopped earning EGO XP along time ago.....Replace it with Arkforge or Scrip boosts, maybe even score boosts.

Other then the 4 items listed above, the pack was not bad.

Sounds great. I'd take rep boosts.

CrimsonEye
06-05-2015, 08:47 AM
What are the ego rating of those 10 weapons you get? I just started the game so my rating is only around 200, are they correspondent to your own rating or are they fixed at several thousand?
Thanks for any answers beforehand.

Wolfknyte
06-05-2015, 11:55 AM
I agree that the suit should be unique, or at least different, and that all the raptors should be fixed.

Purple weapons, really????

I was looking hard at the $100 pack, but I just can't justify it based on the contents.

TheWeekendSlice
06-08-2015, 12:14 PM
I am not a hardcore Defiance player. Not in the least. So please understand where this question is coming from.

I purchased the Adept ArkHunter Bundle today on Steam and it even shows up as installed DLC.

However, in game, I cannot find any of the items that are meant to be included in the bundle.

Please help.

CM Kiwibird
06-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Hey there, I believe that there should be a code that you can apply to your Trion Worlds account if you're purchasing off of Steam.

Grandpa Ace
06-09-2015, 06:12 AM
You fixed it alright---my TUSH. My clan and I were grouped up, but we needed a fourth for a co-op, so we started it up and guess what happened--it broke up our group and put our leader in with three strangers. We had to regroup and try again. this also happens with the expeditions--so I recommend you unfix it and follow a simple rule, "If it ain't broke don't fix it--and if it is, then fix it fast."

And don't mess with the KICK function. Clans like ours like to stay together, and most non clan people are pretty cool if you tell them a clanmate got Dc'd, and you are waiting for them to restart and get back into the group. Only those jerks that don't care about others or have a good clan complain and moan, no there is a better word--they CRY.

V/R
GPA

Kylae
06-09-2015, 07:36 AM
You fixed it alright---my TUSH. My clan and I were grouped up, but we needed a fourth for a co-op, so we started it up and guess what happened--it broke up our group and put our leader in with three strangers. We had to regroup and try again. this also happens with the expeditions--so I recommend you unfix it and follow a simple rule, "If it ain't broke don't fix it--and if it is, then fix it fast."

And don't mess with the KICK function. Clans like ours like to stay together, and most non clan people are pretty cool if you tell them a clanmate got Dc'd, and you are waiting for them to restart and get back into the group. Only those jerks that don't care about others or have a good clan complain and moan, no there is a better word--they CRY.

V/R
GPA

The issues with kick is if you are soloing an expedition and a group a 2 joins mid way through they can vote to kick you out of your own expedition. Thus losing all your progress. That is what most people are pissed about.