PDA

View Full Version : sledge hammer

cmpowell
05-07-2015, 12:44 AM
So I got the apex sledge hammer last night. It's pretty great just one question tho. does it have a set mastery roll? I ask cause I've rolled it twice and got 15% dmg from behind both times.

And before anyone asks. twice is original mastery and one reroll so back to back same

mastery
Thx

DEATHBRINGER210
05-07-2015, 02:03 AM
RnG working as intended

BarrySciFi
05-07-2015, 02:28 AM
I got 5% percent damage on the first (and only) experience roll on mine

konstantinov
05-07-2015, 04:22 AM
I rolled speedy feet when I mastered mine.

duction
05-07-2015, 04:29 AM
I rolled speedy feet when I mastered mine.

It worth the money for it? Sounds pretty cool.

konstantinov
05-07-2015, 06:27 AM

It is for me as I live by the motto "YOLO".

Festival
05-07-2015, 06:48 AM
It is for me as I live by the motto "YOLO".

Your Oldsmobile leaks oil?
Youths obviously love oragasms?
Yesterday Oswald licked owls?

konstantinov
05-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Your Oldsmobile leaks oil?
Youths obviously love oragasms?
Yesterday Oswald licked owls?

You Oughta Look Out

r1p
05-07-2015, 07:16 AM
So I got the apex sledge hammer last night. It's pretty great just one question tho. does it have a set mastery roll? I ask cause I've rolled it twice and got 15% dmg from behind both times.

And before anyone asks. twice is original mastery and one reroll so back to back same

mastery
Thx

This isn't supposed to be possible so I would put a ticket in or PM a dev. The last time I saw this come up one of the devs looked up the weapon's mastery history for the player and it turned out the player was mistaken. Seeing as it's a brand new and special weapon I can't imagine that you would make the same mistake so it may be a bug on their end. I am sure they will refund your ark forge it it turns out to be a duplicate mastery.

duction
05-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Yolo it is then.

cmpowell
05-07-2015, 08:48 AM

It is pretty great

Well at least I know its not a set mastery

konstantinov
05-07-2015, 08:49 AM
It is pretty great

Well at least I know its not a set mastery

It's hammer time.

irisawifi
05-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Was the name changed to sledge? I really wanted it to be sludge hammer :(

and I soooo want it

ianvoyager
05-07-2015, 10:38 AM
This isn't supposed to be possible so I would put a ticket in or PM a dev. The last time I saw this come up one of the devs looked up the weapon's mastery history for the player and it turned out the player was mistaken. Seeing as it's a brand new and special weapon I can't imagine that you would make the same mistake so it may be a bug on their end. I am sure they will refund your ark forge it it turns out to be a duplicate mastery.

Are you saying that when one rerolls the mastery on a weapon, it is not ment to get that mastery again? Because if that is the case...I expect to be getting more then 1000AF back. I can't begin to describe the number of times I have rolled the same mastery on multiple weapons in my inventory. My Ghost Duster,MKII, Piper MKII, Hellfire Fragger has gotten +10 health on reload 3 times.....

I really need to know about this; like a definitive reply as to wether a weapon getting the same mastery after a 75AF rerolls is a bug/glitch.

r1p
05-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Are you saying that when one rerolls the mastery on a weapon, it is not ment to get that mastery again? Because if that is the case...I expect to be getting more then 1000AF back. I can't begin to describe the number of times I have rolled the same mastery on multiple weapons in my inventory. My Ghost Duster,MKII, Piper MKII, Hellfire Fragger has gotten +10 health on reload 3 times.....

I really need to know about this; like a definitive reply as to wether a weapon getting the same mastery after a 75AF rerolls is a bug/glitch.

You are not supposed to get the same mastery on consecutive tries.

cmpowell
05-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Was the name changed to sledge? I really wanted it to be sludge hammer :(

and I soooo want it

It is sludge hammer. I'm blaming auto correct t but it was probably me, lol

Duke_Shambles
05-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Out of curiosity, how much damage reduction is it taking compared to a 2x DMG new rolls tn big boomer if it has a Damage mastery. I'm curious to know if this has the Manufacturer bonus or not. Being Bio nano should take it down 10%, but at the same time if it has the bonus that would negate that if the numbers I've been told are correct.

cmpowell
05-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Out of curiosity, how much damage reduction is it taking compared to a 2x DMG new rolls tn big boomer if it has a Damage mastery. I'm curious to know if this has the Manufacturer bonus or not. Being Bio nano should take it down 10%, but at the same time if it has the bonus that would negate that if the numbers I've been told are correct.

Mine does around 40k without any dmg brl at all. I'm 5831 ego

My tn 2x dmg boomer does 52k with t5 brl

Tex_Arcana
05-07-2015, 03:08 PM

Peter Gabriel likes your typo name better anyway.

xXxDSMer
05-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Mine does around 44k without any dmg brl at all. I'm 5831 ego

My tn 2x dmg boomer does 52k with t5 brl

What ego are both of the boomers though? *your* ego is not what determines the weapons damage :)
And what kind of "2x dmg" boomer is it? Could be 1.05dmg and 1.05 mastery, 1.10dmg and 1.05 mastery or roll.

cmpowell
05-07-2015, 04:38 PM
What ego are both of the boomers though? *your* ego is not what determines the weapons damage :)
And what kind of "2x dmg" boomer is it? Could be 1.05dmg and 1.05 mastery, 1.10dmg and 1.05 mastery or roll.

Weapons are my current or I wouldn't have listed my current ego. and 2x dmg is always blue and oj unless you go by f2p rules then it's a 5xdmg boomer, lol

Destromathe
05-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Just to clear things up here, the intended design (and I double checked the code on this) behind mastery re-rolls is that you cannot re-roll the same mastery in successive rolls. If you were to roll damage from behind to a new roll, then roll again, you would then be able to get damage from behind again. If this is not the case for anyone, I would encourage you to contact customer support so that we can refund and get the bug investigated. However, please know that we log every instance of Mastery re-roll, so if it is the latter case that I explained, and not a back to back roll, then it is working as intended.

Claydough
05-07-2015, 04:54 PM
I would take a the sludge over any other boomer even if it does slightly less dmg than the 'unicorn' tn boomers

Remember kids, nano>nanoless

Would be great if it had the bio aoe like the sludge rl too!

irisawifi
05-07-2015, 05:04 PM

oh awesome! i love the name and i love sludge:)

ianvoyager
05-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Just to clear things up here, the intended design (and I double checked the code on this) behind mastery re-rolls is that you cannot re-roll the same mastery in successive rolls. If you were to roll damage from behind to a new roll, then roll again, you would then be able to get damage from behind again.

Ok, thank you for clearing this up for me (and others). Looks like the mastery system is working for me, as I do not recall seeing the exact same mastery on a weapon directly after rolling it again.

cmpowell
05-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Just to clear things up here, the intended design (and I double checked the code on this) behind mastery re-rolls is that you cannot re-roll the same mastery in successive rolls. If you were to roll damage from behind to a new roll, then roll again, you would then be able to get damage from behind again. If this is not the case for anyone, I would encourage you to contact customer support so that we can refund and get the bug investigated. However, please know that we log every instance of Mastery re-roll, so if it is the latter case that I explained, and not a back to back roll, then it is working as intended.

I've only rolled the weapon twice total and got 15% dmg from behind both times

duction
05-07-2015, 10:38 PM
I rolled Mine

1st : 10% Dmg to multiple targets
2nd : 1.05x DMG

Job well done.

konstantinov
05-08-2015, 04:06 AM
I rolled Mine

Job well done.

Speedy feet or bust

mr8liner
05-08-2015, 07:58 AM
I would take a the sludge over any other boomer even if it does slightly less dmg than the 'unicorn' tn boomers

Remember kids, nano>nanoless

Would be great if it had the bio aoe like the sludge rl too!
you have fun running around with your $100 boomer, My free boomer would still kill better

mr8liner
05-08-2015, 08:03 AM

I tried remastering my big boomer for a dam roll. did it about 20 time and got the same 3-5 different masteries. I got sick of trying for something that was apparent wasn't going to come. I'm not sure now many different masteries there are, but when your trying for one it never seems to come and you get the same few masteries over and over again. Same thing happened to my zagger. tried that 20 plus time never saw a reload.

You would think that after that many times you would see the mastery that you are looking for.

cmpowell
05-08-2015, 08:50 AM
I rolled Mine

Job well done.

job well done indeed

cmpowell
05-08-2015, 08:54 AM
well, i broke the streak got reload 3x around

Tyler Sunder
05-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Took 10 tries for speedy feet on mine. sheer wetness ensued after.Doubted this boomer, proven wrong, very yolo indeed.

Nefarious
05-08-2015, 12:55 PM
There should be 25 second cool down on 'Speed Boost 5 Sec After Full Reload' mastery.

cmpowell
05-08-2015, 01:08 PM
There should be 25 second cool down on 'Speed Boost 5 Sec After Full Reload' mastery.

stop trying to nerf the whole game nef. Just sit back and enjoy

duction
05-08-2015, 02:18 PM
stop trying to nerf the whole game nef. Just sit back and enjoy

you're wasting your breath on nerfarious, he wants all the fun sucked out of the game.

Nefarious
05-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Well so many other things have gotten cool downs. And new abilities have as well.

Like, Paradise synergy gets a speed boost increase for 5s on a critical kill with a Cooldown of 10 seconds. I don't see why a speed boost on every reload shouldn't either.

Tyler Sunder
05-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Well so many other things have gotten cool downs. And new abilities have as well.

Like, Paradise synergy gets a speed boost increase for 5s on a critical kill with a Cooldown of 10 seconds. I don't see why a speed boost on every reload shouldn't either.
It kinda does, it don't proc everytime

Chump Norris
05-08-2015, 08:45 PM

There should be a new game out by now that you can play without complaining.

At least when it come to weapons right? With all the things wrong (Alcatraz) you worry about a little ole speed boost.

xXxDSMer
05-10-2015, 10:46 AM

There already is a cooldown on the speed on reload mastery.
If you weren't of the mentality of not liking something, so go complain to get it nerfed... and instead actually did some investigating/testing yourself, you would see that it already has a cooldown.

mr8liner
05-10-2015, 03:37 PM

This weapon doesn't get touch real money is spent on it. Real money weapons have to be op and better then the rest. why else would you buy it

Nefarious
05-10-2015, 07:25 PM
I see how it is. I really really do.

Its not enough to have a Big Boomer to smash noobs with in PvP. It needs to be Bio as well.

Its not enough that you can hit targets easily by shooting 8 feet to the right or left of them, it also has to have speed boost so you cant get shot yourself. ... On top of using Escape Artist and Cloak, and heal stim.

http://i.imgur.com/W0R8qXI.gif

mystickaldj
05-11-2015, 06:36 AM
all they really did was change the name and syn of the autumns scourge in my eyes. just like the scourge in every way. rather than making new weps, they just use the same build and change a name imo

duction
05-11-2015, 07:13 AM
There already is a cooldown on the speed on reload mastery.
If you weren't of the mentality of not liking something, so go complain to get it nerfed... and instead actually did some investigating/testing yourself, you would see that it already has a cooldown.

This guy is correct, there is already a cool down on the speed boost on a Reload, has been one on it for ages now. Like I said ignore nefarious, also the sludge hammer isn't a scourage, it's a big Boomer, you don't get the sludge spread of every round that detonates and the bio doesn't always proc.

LoBrau
05-11-2015, 07:24 AM
all they really did was change the name and syn of the autumns scourge in my eyes. just like the scourge in every way. rather than making new weps, they just use the same build and change a name imo

It is not like the Scourge. It has the Boomer blast radius and leaves no sludge pool. It is just a Big Boomer with bio nano. Autumns Scourge is a lot more useful for crowd control.

Claydough
05-11-2015, 09:09 PM

Completly different,

Dmg and dmg radius is massive on the boomers. And it breaks plates atlit more effectivly as oppose to the scrouge.

MrRadioactivity
08-18-2015, 06:06 AM
Can anyone perhaps help me figure out what could work, I purchased the bundle which contains the apex sledgehammer and the other weapons but when I went to equip it, it wasn't there it's know where not even in the redeem section of the game any ideas or help with this would be greatly appreciated