PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my 10% Discount for adapted boxes?

jremarks
05-07-2015, 08:41 AM
So I have Patron Pass, where is the 10% Discount for the new store items?

Crack
05-07-2015, 09:08 AM
I noticed that as well. Must have something to do with them coming with a patron pass in the bundles.

p.s. If you're buying it for the adapted epic weapons, Ill save a few bits and tell you not to bother. They are no-syn, no-nano, encrypted, non-tradable, and worth zero scrip to the vendor. doh! lol

Tex_Arcana
05-07-2015, 11:55 AM
The weapons are a gyp.
And why anyone would spend that kind of money right now is...a head scratcher.
But who said that the present generations of consumers were smart anyway right?

Duke_Shambles
05-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Lol those bundles are a joke...if you're thinking of buying one of those, what is your thought process to justify it?

Grimlord
05-07-2015, 12:31 PM
I bought one, wanted the inventory and was hoping the weapons were better, they were not lol

Scapes
05-07-2015, 12:54 PM
So I have Patron Pass, where is the 10% Discount for the new store items?

Patrons receive a discount for in-game Bit Store purchases but it does not extend to bundles.

EvilAg3nt
05-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Patrons receive a discount for in-game Bit Store purchases but it does not extend to bundles.

lol,all the Angles are covered.
milk milk milk....

here,ive edited this for you Scapes.

Patrons receive a discount for in-game Bit Store purchases but it does not extend to bundles that are sold thru the ingame bit store even Tho,>> its an ingame Bit Store purchase.

yep,thats logical....lol

SirServed
05-07-2015, 03:10 PM
An active Patron friend of mine said he noticed that the Patron Pass in-game also had its discount removed from it, was this intended?