PDA

View Full Version : Adapted Weapons: OK, but still let down

orcface
05-07-2015, 09:15 AM
I find the Adapted weapons bundle acceptable, but with no sale value and untradable do they have to be encrypted also? Take off the encryption and it would be the best bits I have spent so far.

Claydough
05-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Why do people want the encryption removed?

These are very average weapons designed for new players. These are not the kind of weapons you should be upgrading. Spending 500af on nanoless and synergyless gear is a waste, you much better off with the encryption bonus for that extra damage buff.

Lithova
05-07-2015, 08:56 PM
I don't understand why anyone would want or use weapons without synergies or nano's...but what puzzles me is that I always see Trion Dev's saying they love playing this game etc...but yet they release some real garabge guns in these bundles that literally most of the player base wouldn't bother to use. Come on Trion, get it together.

Claydough
05-07-2015, 09:10 PM
I don't understand why anyone would want or use weapons without synergies or nano's...but what puzzles me is that I always see Trion Dev's saying they love playing this game etc...but yet they release some real garabge guns in these bundles that literally most of the player base wouldn't bother to use. Come on Trion, get it together.

Well its aimed at new players. Some of these weapons would be more than surfice for any noobs needs.
I know i used alot of worse weapons before i started seeing some nicely rolled weapons drop.

Lithova
05-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Well its aimed at new players. Some of these weapons would be more than surfice for any noobs needs.
I know i used alot of worse weapons before i started seeing some nicely rolled weapons drop.

They did state in their live Stream last week (Friday May 1 2015) that the new bundles are also aimed at Veterans too.

Nefarious
05-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Adapted Bundle is not bad. Its a real good starter pack for the 5$. But the 15+ inventory slots will become 5+ as you get 10 weapons from the bundle itself that will take up 10 slots from the get go.

Evolved is pretty good to. But to make it great Trion should of definitely added +25 Ark Key capacity. It would of been a real good buy for new players if they did that.

And Apex, that's for the more veteran player.

Slayer Slayn
05-08-2015, 08:47 PM
yea I've been around for a while and I must say the adapted weapons were kind of a mix bag for me. I got the $20(1800 bit) package and the evolved tachmag was crap. the adapted wasn't bad but my old upgraded Legendary pulsar still kicked its rear end. and I replaced a couple of my trash guns (2 of them legendary)that I hardly use. I just wish they would have came with some nice synergies or something (like the option to upgrade them to legendary) all in all it was a "MEH" and sice I have spent $20 on worse and less before... yea. it gets a solid meh.

KILLSHOT707
05-08-2015, 10:09 PM
I was told today that when you add mods to those guns they take on the synergy of the mods added. I have no idea if there is any truth to that.

Bentu
05-08-2015, 10:15 PM
I was told today that when you add mods to those guns they take on the synergy of the mods added. I have no idea if there is any truth to that.

That rings a bell and I'd be very interested if true lol.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?203719-I-m-loving-this-new-pistol.&p=1705561&viewfull=1#post1705561

WhiteStrike
05-09-2015, 03:07 AM

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?203719-I-m-loving-this-new-pistol.&p=1705561&viewfull=1#post1705561

:rolleyes:

stefb42
05-09-2015, 03:34 AM

I remember that lol, I wonder how many people wasted nice mods on that POS expecting it to turn into assassin or hellfire or something lol

Bentu
05-09-2015, 06:00 AM
I remember that lol, I wonder how many people wasted nice mods on that POS expecting it to turn into assassin or hellfire or something lol

I doubt many did, like you said it wasn't worth the effort.

EvilAg3nt
05-09-2015, 06:44 AM
I doubt many did, like you said it wasn't worth the effort.
i got a chuckle there.
scoped the link and it was for the Trick shot pistol.
i actually still have that no clue why...lol.

on topic,2 of my friends bought the boxes and both said meh,not really worth it.