PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for Alcatraz contracts

NomadPhx
05-07-2015, 11:48 AM
i think it would be fair to add a faction with contracts for alcatraz similar to 7th legion. 1 daily contract that rewards like 25 silicon shards and 2 weeklys: 1 that rewards 1 chip puller and 1 that rewards 2 hunter requisitions. also we need at least 1 legendary rig in the vendor, thorn liro has 1 legendary sword so it can be done which would still be good business cause youd have to farm expedition for enough silicon to buy the legendary rig and try to get legendary chips to fill it.

mystickaldj
05-07-2015, 11:56 AM
i agree they need their own faction...but your asking a high demand for the rewards as that is one way they make their money. any corporation has to be able to make money and if they do this then they lose out on that money. when they lose out on that money we lose out on the game. end of story

NomadPhx
05-08-2015, 11:13 AM
i see where your coming from, but considering how the loot pool for expeditions is now its terrible. im pretty sure nobody buys hunter reqs to do 3 hours of extremely repeditive content for guns and shields we can get from keycode farming for free. i think that if they put 1 single legendary rig in the vendor, even for like 400-600 silicon shards it would drive more people to do expeditions to farm silicon shards and try to get legendary chips for that 1 obtainable oj. i know a ton of players who want nothing to do with expeditions because they get told "i got to round xx tier xx and all i got was blue gear the whole time"

mystickaldj
05-08-2015, 01:39 PM
i see where your coming from, but considering how the loot pool for expeditions is now its terrible. im pretty sure nobody buys hunter reqs to do 3 hours of extremely repeditive content for guns and shields we can get from keycode farming for free. i think that if they put 1 single legendary rig in the vendor, even for like 400-600 silicon shards it would drive more people to do expeditions to farm silicon shards and try to get legendary chips for that 1 obtainable oj. i know a ton of players who want nothing to do with expeditions because they get told "i got to round xx tier xx and all i got was blue gear the whole time"

i mean i run expeditions and i have gotten 1 of each purple rig, i have a fully t4d omni instigator rig and im still going into expeditions looking for an oj, but the fact is that it all goes off of a RNG and i have seen people pull oj rigs, one of which is in my clan. its just patience. i personally love expeditions its all about the fun and the challange you get from running them. i love the fact of how it gets more difficult as you progress. but to just throw in an oj rig that kinda takes the fun out of running the expeditions once you buy it from the vendor. i have made it to round 9 teir 34 before everyone got killed and was pulling purple chips and rigs left and right. been breaking them down for shards so that i can set up a rig for each weapon class. i have my ar class set up right now, now working on an explosions one. i can understand where your coming from, but expeditions is all about the hunt. yea i expected a little more out of expeditions rather than the same maps, but i know they are setting up a dark matter expedition now lol. that one should be fun

Cobra Crusher
05-08-2015, 01:52 PM
I got an oj chip on round 3.....unfortunatley it was the vehicle damage chip. It is now 3 shards.

mystickaldj
05-08-2015, 02:47 PM
I got an oj chip on round 3.....unfortunatley it was the vehicle damage chip. It is now 3 shards.

only 3 shards for the oj chip? i thought it would be at least 5

final rest
05-08-2015, 11:32 PM
soon ull be able to spend bits for oj rigs/chips/guns/grenades/shields/orange whatever u want