PDA

View Full Version : Warmaster mods?

Lady Alastor
05-07-2015, 05:43 PM
I just ran into a group of people (about 4) using modded weapons in a WM instance. His armor was destroyed in about 20 seconds, and he was dead somewhere around around the 4:30 mark. What kind of damage output could the weapons have? From what I understand, too much overflowing damage will freeze the Defiance network so how were they able to do that? I wasn't able to record it because it was over so fast and I didn't expect it, but I thought it was very interesting.

I've ran into a similar player walking through walls and doing OHKOs on Angel Island, but the Matron doesn't have anywhere near as much HP as the Warmaster, and iirc that player was using a detonator modded weapon. The players in the WM were using some sort of bolt action snipers, so overflow definitely had to happen. Can the network really handle that much?

Smokey Black
05-07-2015, 05:52 PM
OHKO on the matron is child's play.

Taking down the WM lime you described takes some powerful bio/plate slicer weapons to melt the shields and after they are down someone using a hell fire weapon on his health with a lot of high crit pistols to hit for 100k+ each shot.

Claydough
05-07-2015, 08:07 PM
There are guides explaining how to war master.

My wildcat can peak at 678k per shot 5 times a second

I usually only hit 300k on average.

Ray8888
05-07-2015, 08:11 PM
From what I understand, too much overflowing damage will freeze the Defiance network

What?

Scrolling through my inventory freezes the Defiance network.

ratpie
05-08-2015, 03:00 AM
nope that seems right with a good group of people using the right weapons,

i have seen wm go down in a matter of seconds after he turns around.

Duke_Shambles
05-08-2015, 04:21 AM
You can basically OHKO The Matron, The Motherload, and Daig using a good radiation detonator, overcharge, and a damage spike.

A WM with only 4 people going down that fast seems a bit too quick to be legit, but then again, there might be some weapon/loadout combinations that make it possible I don't know about.

Gaige12
05-08-2015, 08:11 AM
What?

Scrolling through my inventory freezes the Defiance network.

Sometimes just logging in will do it for me. ;)