PDA

View Full Version : 3.006 "Bite the hand that feeds you."

Grandpa Ace
05-08-2015, 05:52 AM
3.006 "Bite the hand that feeds you."

While TRION has made it clear that "Its all about the money"; why does Trion continue to alienate its primary sources; viz., the players that have been loyal since day 1.

As one of those players, I'm continually astonished how you treat us badly. I'm an original Season Pass holder. During one of your question and answer session we were told that you had a fix in for our Season Pass/DLC Raptors--and how do you fix it, or take care of your loyal player base--you don't fix our Raptors, you put an upgraded Velociraptor Vehicle into the MAKE MORE MONEY FOR "ME" $100 Apex Ark Hunter Bundle. BALONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, there are those of us loyal players that regularly, or at least as regular as possible, purchase Patrons Passes. for all those that did not notice, TRION in their infinite wisdom (NOT), has decided to take off all of the 10% discounts associated with the Patrons Pass. Here is another adage, viz., TRION continues to "Cut of their nose to Spite their face."

Next we have the continual disconnects and Hard Freezes. This is the only game I play that Hard Freezes my system, and at the worst times. Example, night befoe last, 10:41pm EDT--I was literally seconds away from beating Dykuso's Offspring, I was in the lead, and doing the most damage, then BOOM, HARD FREEZE. The continued "Wireless" server UN-stability and the debilitating affects it has on the PS3 is ridicules, especially in the new Alcatraz Expeditions. And how is this rewarded--Sorry, we can't recompense you for items you may have lost.

The main point--"QUIT BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU" PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Bad TRION, BAD!!!:(

TRION, when will you learn your lesson? When will you stop alienating your primary player base. :mad:

My two cents worth--Which won't get you crap in the game by the way,
GPA

mystickaldj
05-08-2015, 06:12 AM
3.006 "Bite the hand that feeds you."

While TRION has made it clear that "Its all about the money"; why does Trion continue to alienate its primary sources; viz., the players that have been loyal since day 1.

As one of those players, I'm continually astonished how you treat us badly. I'm an original Season Pass holder. During one of your question and answer session we were told that you had a fix in for our Season Pass/DLC Raptors--and how do you fix it, or take care of your loyal player base--you don't fix our Raptors, you put an upgraded Velociraptor Vehicle into the MAKE MORE MONEY FOR "ME" $100 Apex Ark Hunter Bundle. BALONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, there are those of us loyal players that regularly, or at least as regular as possible, purchase Patrons Passes. for all those that did not notice, TRION in their infinite wisdom (NOT), has decided to take off all of the 10% discounts associated with the Patrons Pass. Here is another adage, viz., TRION continues to "Cut of their nose to Spite their face."

Next we have the continual disconnects and Hard Freezes. This is the only game I play that Hard Freezes my system, and at the worst times. Example, night befoe last, 10:41pm EDT--I was literally seconds away from beating Dykuso's Offspring, I was in the lead, and doing the most damage, then BOOM, HARD FREEZE. The continued "Wireless" server UN-stability and the debilitating affects it has on the PS3 is ridicules, especially in the new Alcatraz Expeditions. And how is this rewarded--Sorry, we can't recompense you for items you may have lost.

The main point--"QUIT BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU" PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Bad TRION, BAD!!!:(

TRION, when will you learn your lesson? When will you stop alienating your primary player base. :mad:

My two cents worth--Which won't get you crap in the game by the way,
GPA

100% agreed. they come out with the new "arkhunter bundles" one of which includes some of the same stuff from the ultimate edition. i paid $99.94 on ebay for the ultimate edition especially for the vbi infiltrator outfit....why on earth would i pay for the $100 pack when it contains the vbi iinfiltrator outfit. come up with something new. dont throw in your old outfit in a new bundle then expect the vets that own the outfit to buy it.

and rather than fixing the stuff that needs fixed they come out with new content. we need a lot more fixed rather than seeing new content coming out. yes expeditions was a way to help people that hit the ego cap have something to do and not be so bored with the game, when in all reality it made people quit.....i personally love expeditions but i will not buy a patron pass if it does not give the 10% off in the bit store. that is one of the things that the patron pass holders should be able to get for actually paying to have that pass. so i guess with not having a pass i will be stuck to 3 days a week running expeditions cause im not buying the pass nor am i buying the hunter reqs til stuff gets fixed that the people have been talking about for months.

NomadPhx
05-08-2015, 06:17 AM
actually my 10% discount still applies to everything except these newer arkhunter bundles(friend bought the $100 one, not even close to worth it) and for some reason elite lockboxes are 55% off atm. from my 2 year experience i have come to one conclusion: trion needs to drop a super huge ark chunk down and take the game down to fix it like how SquareEnix dropped a moon on their 1.0 servers to destroy em and fix em.

edispilfnairb
05-08-2015, 06:30 AM
The Apex bundle was said to be geared towards "Vets". It's not. Its gear towards the New Player/F2P player base.

No Vets want the RED outfit, 75% or more own it...so change the color on it.

No Vets want Purple guns that cant be upgraded, have no nano or synergy...fix them or replace with something else, like extra forge or Patrons pass. Hell, not even newer players want these guns in their current state.

No Vets want the Raptor that they already paid for to be in a bundle they have to pay for again...replace it and retro actively fix the original Raptors.

No Vets need XP EGO boosts, we have stopped earning EGO XP along time ago.....Replace it with Arkforge or Scrip boosts, maybe even score boosts.

Other then the 4 items listed above, the pack was not bad.

Bentu
05-08-2015, 06:44 AM
Next teaser will be 500 bits to remove encryption from a shield or weapon. :cool:

mr8liner
05-08-2015, 07:06 AM
The Apex bundle was said to be geared towards "Vets". It's not. Its gear towards the New Player/F2P player base.

No Vets want the RED outfit, 75% or more own it...so change the color on it.

No Vets want Purple guns that cant be upgraded, have no nano or synergy...fix them or replace with something else, like extra forge or Patrons pass. Hell, not even newer players want these guns in their current state.

No Vets want the Raptor that they already paid for to be in a bundle they have to pay for again...replace it and retro actively fix the original Raptors.

No Vets need XP EGO boosts, we have stopped earning EGO XP along time ago.....Replace it with Arkforge or Scrip boosts, maybe even score boosts.

Other then the 4 items listed above, the pack was not bad.

If this is amied at Vets, the best thing they could do is get rid of all of those worthless purples and replace it it., 100 cliams slots that do not have an experation date to them. that way you would be able to move items between your toon without having to find someone in the game to do this for you. That would help make it worth it.

I still laugh when I see that they put a value of $220 on this bundle. If they put a 0 value on all the guns you get, they are worth nothing and can't be counted into the price.

With the patron pass if you were to get this stuff seperate it would cost around 9000 bits. still not worth the price they are asking.

Why cant everything go into claims and you can pick what toon you want items on?? the 2 toons that I would get this for, the only thing in the bundle that they could use is the Afk forge

Ijust dont get it