PDA

View Full Version : Expedition

ohcrazy28
05-08-2015, 07:51 AM
What do you guys use on expeditions?

Mister Derpenhowser
05-08-2015, 07:56 AM
*Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...*

TNO
05-08-2015, 08:13 AM
*Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...*

Somehow this reminded me of Fallout 3. Oh how I miss my Fat Man.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Its part of a Hudson quote from Aliens.

But yeah fallout has a fair amount of similar weaps

Gaige12
05-08-2015, 08:29 AM

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher. :D

Jerrmy12
05-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Somehow this reminded me of Fallout 3. Oh how I miss my Fat Man.

I miss my enerygy weapons.

WhiteKnight019
05-08-2015, 11:16 AM
I miss my enerygy weapons.

logged over 1000 hours in Fallout games and Elder Scrolls...... so much life wasted.... Still A Fat Man would do some great damage to the Warmonkey. But noobs would miss and kill everybody else lol. I loved how "realistic" fallout 3/NV was with accuracy.... Fire 20 shots.... 19 wiz around the targets head, 1 hits and takes off the head... Oh memories....

Defiance 2, in partnership with Bethesda, would be an epic game on next gen consoles if that type of system was implemented.... "EGO" Targeting, lol... no more "skill" shooting.

NomadPhx
05-08-2015, 11:17 AM
guardian angel, hard boiled OJ big boomer with 11 mag, oj shrill/bio grenades, ghost duster mmo II full t4/ syphon frontier battle rifle hard boiled

NomadPhx
05-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Defiance 2, in partnership with Bethesda, would be an epic game on next gen consoles if that type of system was implemented.... "EGO" Targeting, lol... no more "skill" shooting.

please no, i enjoy my hard-freeze-free lineup of games on my ps4. if there ever is such a thing as defiance 2 for next gen trion cannot be involved lol. unless there was a SERIOUS overhaul for the game itself i cant see sony letting it on their top of the line goodness.

ratpie
05-08-2015, 12:09 PM
i use other ppl to do the really hard rounds, but i shoot in the air every few minutes.

Cobra Crusher
05-08-2015, 02:04 PM
logged over 1000 hours in Fallout games and Elder Scrolls...... so much life wasted.... Still A Fat Man would do some great damage to the Warmonkey. But noobs would miss and kill everybody else lol. I loved how "realistic" fallout 3/NV was with accuracy.... Fire 20 shots.... 19 wiz around the targets head, 1 hits and takes off the head... Oh memories....

Trion and Bethesda together? Oh man thats glitch city right there! Had to delete and reinstall New Vegas 3 times. Also my saved games got corrupted so many times i just gave up on the game. Not to mention the many glitched missions i could never complete. Never ever buy the digital version of New Vegas.