PDA

View Full Version : Sooo...do i own the DLCs, or why do i have some Vouchers?

Lazerus
05-08-2015, 11:57 AM
I bought the game back then after release but i thought i got a season pass refund...seems like i havnt got it back then.
Now i wanted to look into it again, see what happened to Defiance.

for some reason i got 30days patron
and it shows all the DLC Vouchers for free...
Veteran Bonus
DLC_5_VOUCHER
Gunslinger Trials - Voucher
DefianceŽ 7th Legion Pack Voucher
DLC_2_VOUCHER
LOCKBOX_TIER_3_VOUCHER
DEFIANCE_STANDARD_EDITION_
PREORDER_3PD

so basically i got all the DLCs...and i dont know why.
Were they all in the season pass? I thought it was just the first 3?

(also, where the heck do i get my blade?)

stefb42
05-08-2015, 12:22 PM
All 5 are included in season pass, you'll need to follow the questline for castithan dlc and complete the arenas for your sword

wjssmith
05-08-2015, 12:37 PM
When the game went free to play the developers reduced invetory and key capacity, as well as made some other adjustments to the game. People who purchased prior to free to play received the old school title and had the vouchers and etc placed into claims so they wouldn't lose any of their purchased content.

Season Pass includes all 5 DLC packs. Earn 7th legion rep points to purchase a sword from vendor. Sometimes drops from the bathhouse incursion, but rarely. or complete the thorn liro quest missions.

Lazerus
05-08-2015, 02:06 PM
ooook i will just quest all the new missions then^^

Ryu Soba JP
05-08-2015, 02:20 PM
However, I've seen new players with the "old school" title. How did they get it?

Bentu
05-08-2015, 02:27 PM
However, I've seen new players with the "old school" title. How did they get it?

They may have bought a copy which would of given the f2p players all the goodies.

wjssmith
05-08-2015, 04:55 PM

With multiple character slots available they might not be new players but just a new toon. Also, named weapons no longer go to claims without an ego level. Now they are set to the ego level of the toon that earns them. So all of the farmers now have to raise the level of their toons or spend a **** load of arkforge to raise any weapons to a level where they can sell them for high scrip.

Lazerus
05-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Another weird thing...
I can see some Season quests, i think they are from the Skyfy series.
But also i have a lot of quests that i had done back then...what is weird.
Mostly around the Dark Matter stuff, the whole island is basically "locked" again and i have to do all the quests again.
Is there a reason for that? Does the cassian stuff start after that?

Lazerus
05-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Ok...can someone tell me where this mission is?
I can play as Cassian, i got some charge weapons and the 4 player vehicle, so i guess the DLC is active...
but i can only see the gunslinger trials, no cassian arena stuff...

edit: found it

wjssmith
05-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Ok...can someone tell me where this mission is?
I can play as Cassian, i got some charge weapons and the 4 player vehicle, so i guess the DLC is active...
but i can only see the gunslinger trials, no cassian arena stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UyHgwLBGWA

here's a video with some info. Most of the info is discussed as Thorn Liro instead of Castathin, so it makes it harder to find.