PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody tell me what this menu remap line is supposed to be?

crasher
05-08-2015, 05:17 PM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Defi/Ooops/invalid%20remap%20key.jpg

It's been bugging me for a while.
I haven't managed to search the magic words that will give me a default menu image.

Thanks for any help ya'll can give.

PithHelmetIrath
05-08-2015, 06:35 PM
No idea.. looking at my settings screen right now, and it looks just like the picture you posted..

EDIT: Xbox 360 NA here.

Big Jack Shepard
05-08-2015, 06:39 PM
I've seen stuff like that before. They forgot to name it(whatever it is). Let the devs know.

crasher
05-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Thanks, guys.
I know it didn't used to be there like that.
One day after I came back from an away in ESO, - it just showed up, and I don't remember what it used to be.

I kinda figured it was a prob local to my own install.

I appreciate the time you took to check and let me know.

bk_707
05-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Just checked the PTS to see if it had the text, it doesn't either.

Bentu
05-08-2015, 09:06 PM
I don't know what it's bound to on the pc but if you press down on the left analogue stick on the xbox controller your character moves backwards.
This could be that action but they hadn't named it yet.

crasher
05-09-2015, 08:45 AM
I don't know what it's bound to on the pc but if you press down on the left analogue stick on the xbox controller your character moves backwards.
This could be that action but they hadn't named it yet.
I appreciate the fact that you took the time to offer help and info, B.

In my case I run a Logitech gamepad and the 'backwards' is mapped to the down arrow on the KB, and that is mapped to the 'backwards' motion on the gamepad joystick as well.
I set that mess link in the menu to 'Z', and have yet to find a situation where pressing 'Z' has done anything I recognize, but either I'm missing it or just haven't been in the right place/right time.

Bentu
05-09-2015, 09:29 AM
I appreciate the fact that you took the time to offer help and info, B.

In my case I run a Logitech gamepad and the 'backwards' is mapped to the down arrow on the KB, and that is mapped to the 'backwards' motion on the gamepad joystick as well.
I set that mess link in the menu to 'Z', and have yet to find a situation where pressing 'Z' has done anything I recognize, but either I'm missing it or just haven't been in the right place/right time.

You're welcome and I'm sorry it didn't resolve your issue, on the xbox remap controls the move backwards action doesn't show as being assigned to any button etc which is why I thought it may of been the problem for you.
Because it's not assigned to the toggle whenever I want to remap my controls the move backwards action just assigns itself to a random option and causes this twirl action on my EU characters but funnily enough doesn't happen on the NA characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S-Pp0KYFGM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PithHelmetIrath
05-09-2015, 02:27 PM
I kinda figured it was a prob local to my own install.

I appreciate the time you took to check and let me know.

Not a problem, I was already logging in when I saw your thread. Noticed we're on different platforms, so I checked my screen. Voila..

drwstr
05-10-2015, 03:07 PM
I think its supposed to be blank because on Xbox it is on a unused key combo