PDA

View Full Version : are you serious

Meee
05-08-2015, 07:00 PM
I know there was a lot of issues with the expeditions . Ok totally fine due to the fact that it was being addressed . Simple answer for me . Just wait till they are fixed . Stack my chips n go crazy when it's fixed ....... So as we all know a few days ago the expeditions were fixed .ok well let me just give it a few days just to make sure ..... So today I get all excited . It's been a few days , just got new controllers in the mail . Let's get some good stuff . Sign on . A few friends are only looking for a 4th . Everyone is ready . Full nades stims the whole 9 . Post up the map . Wow this is fantastic ..... Or so I thought . 3 mins in we have 1 member hard freeze . 8 mins later while we wait I'm like ok no biggie .... Maybe he was on before I got on and was doing blah blah .... Then we get to the boss fight . Wow something invisible hit me ..... Guys guys .... Oh yay I just hard froze .... So that's 2 hard freezes in what 20 mins . So not only did I lose a req . I also lost out on the loot and round .

So can we please get this fixed cause enough is enough

Ryu Soba JP
05-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Guess I'll be waiting a few more days before I try again.

dremora ven0m
05-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Since when did they fix anything?
I have found expds gettin worse after every update! Dykusos offspring is just like doing expl 101 now, can never see the enemies, crystals nor him!
Same with raging hulker, I'm hid behind cover, hes sliding across the other side the room on his kness & BAAAMMMM hes stomping on my head now!
Using cloak, run round raiders room, call our no plauge blasters then savaged by bugs that have spawned from the invis plauge blaster!
in a group joining a match & wow theres 1 random, now 2 randoms & that makes a third random taking my groups spaces! Oh look they all speak french & not a word of english, my that is helpful!

These examples just from today btw

stoodakiss
05-08-2015, 08:50 PM
enjoyed the pics of the new vibrating controllers for you and the mrs.

final rest
05-08-2015, 11:28 PM
i cant believe they decided to sell attempts at something that has a high chance of failling through no fault of the player. hardcore.

heartbreak_courier
05-09-2015, 12:27 AM
i cant believe they decided to sell attempts at something that has a high chance of failling through no fault of the player. hardcore.

This is precisely why PC MMO devs don't do this and, instead, give themselves a margin for error. (One that doesn't end up flooding customer support with tickets.) There are always going to be bugs and glitches in any MMO but HRs are essentially a bet that there won't be any this time.

Meee
05-09-2015, 03:40 AM
enjoyed the pics of the new vibrating controllers for you and the mrs.

Yeah man they are crazy shiny and need a good breaking in ...... Well ima try again when I get home tonight

mystickaldj
05-09-2015, 04:49 AM
i run expeditions everyday and we never crit, hard freeze, or have disappearing enemies....so idk why you guys would still be exxperiencing this stuff

LOOKxATxTHISxI
05-09-2015, 05:52 AM
i run expeditions everyday and we never crit, hard freeze, or have disappearing enemies....so idk why you guys would still be exxperiencing this stuff

This is on ps3 and it's a huge pain in the ***. I got killed 15 times running in one of these ****fest lag/bug shiny trinket chases due to these issues. They should charge the initial req to get in, then scrip just like everything else. The rewards for doing these will never cause me to spend a penny on buying the tokens to keep getting invisikilled, have enemies spawn under the map or in the walls where you can't kill them.

Trion knows there are issues with this, I shouldn't have to send in tickets to get compensated for something that is affecting a ton of people on ps3.

Gaasden
05-09-2015, 08:14 AM
The one thing that works perfectly for me now is the timer. Whatever happ ens, even if i get disconncted, or i freeze, or im stuck i fpp mode, or stuck in floor or our group is splited for any of those reasons and i have to reboot, the timer is still there and since the last patch its alway showing the proper round.

But, my question is and i asked here on forums many times and posted tickets. What about the loot and wasted time and effort?! We not reward us for your mistakes? Answers please! It is not imposible to award free stuff. I lost many many hours down there, i deserve to get that loot.

crasher
05-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Well, that IS how they originally sold us the game....

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Defi/kYhj34h.jpg

PithHelmetIrath
05-09-2015, 02:31 PM
This is precisely why PC MMO devs don't do this and, instead, give themselves a margin for error. (One that doesn't end up flooding customer support with tickets.) There are always going to be bugs and glitches in any MMO but HRs are essentially a bet that there won't be any this time.

Well.. at least bit store ads and store shortcuts still work as intended. So there is that..