PDA

View Full Version : is there a trick to dekuso junior?

Codename Quincy
05-09-2015, 08:29 PM
or is it intended to take an entire fkn afternoon to kill it.

konstantinov
05-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Break the crystals before he does.

jremarks
05-10-2015, 05:07 AM
Its just a stupid boss to put in expeditions, do they don't have the ability to create new things in game? Because we get the same old bull crap different setting, time and time again.

Jerrmy12
05-10-2015, 06:22 AM
or is it intended to take an entire fkn afternoon to kill it.
shoot the blue crystals asap before he gets to them.
or use electric weapons.

Duke_Shambles
05-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Electric weapons aren't great against him at higher teirs. Radiation or bio is much better. Plate slicer and high DPS are good plans too.

Festival
05-10-2015, 07:35 AM
If you have an organized team (so yeah...on PUGs, you're gonna struggle), someone with a good, high-damage loadout can be assigned the crystals. Take them out ASAP when they spawn. Everyone else do their best to keep his shields down (bio or rad, etc), deal with adds, and so forth.

mystickaldj
05-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Electric weapons aren't great against him at higher teirs. Radiation or bio is much better. Plate slicer and high DPS are good plans too.

what is the point in a plate slicer weapon with bio honestly? cause bio can strip the armor plates off the enemies by itself. now if you had a plate slicer bio blast rifle then that would be superior

Duke_Shambles
05-10-2015, 03:07 PM
With that many plates and that high a capacity shield and health you want those plates gone asap. If you've ever used a bio or radiation plate slicer AR or SMG, you wouldn't be asking this question. It strips plates much faster than a bio nano gun alone would which is important in this battle as you have a limited window to break his shield before he heals if he goes to a glitched invisible crystal or you don't quite break the crystals in time.

mystickaldj
05-10-2015, 03:13 PM
With that many plates and that high a capacity shield and health you want those plates gone asap. If you've ever used a bio or radiation plate slicer AR or SMG, you wouldn't be asking this question. It strips plates much faster than a bio nano gun alone would which is important in this battle as you have a limited window to break his shield before he heals if he goes to a glitched invisible crystal or you don't quite break the crystals in time.

the perk helps with the armor plates. i have had no issues stripping armor with my votan flash rifle mk2, or a vot blast rifle both with bio. i rarely use any other nano other than bio, i run my bhf ar to take down health and my votan flash rifle mk2 to take down plates and shield...

Duke_Shambles
05-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Normal old fashioned bio works. PS Bio or Rad is just better, especially in the later tiers the difference becomes very pronounced.

You could also set up your rig for additional damage to armor to get a PS like effect on all your weapons.

mystickaldj
05-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Normal old fashioned bio works. PS Bio or Rad is just better, especially in the later tiers the difference becomes very pronounced.

You could also set up your rig for additional damage to armor to get a PS like effect on all your weapons.

yep this is very true but when you see people charging 7-10m for a plate slicer bio wep.....yea thats a no go lol

Cobra Crusher
05-10-2015, 04:30 PM
I just go up the ladder and hide behind the boxes and shoot him lol

Tura Satana
05-10-2015, 04:38 PM
It takes forever even if you do it right.

Johnny Stranger
05-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Duke is right about the freaking crystals, most times they don't even appear....this fight can be anywhere from around 20 minutes to well over an hour in my experience and it is the most BS boss fight around ....of course imo ... LOL
even if the crystals appear, they take so much ammo to destroy and dets put on the crystal just disappear, so if using a det, make sure your bombs don't hit the crystal...

Ryu Soba JP
05-11-2015, 12:47 PM
I Fought dekuso spawn and completed the expedition but did not get credit for defeating him. So what's the point?