PDA

View Full Version : I preorderd UE at Gamestop for 150$

Solid Fox18
02-11-2013, 05:49 PM
then i find out that they took off the DLC season pass from gamestop but its still on the defiance website, im not paying 150$ for the UE at gamestop if its not exactly worth what the other UE is worth on the defiance website thats ripping people off, so i hope trion talks to gamestop to make them add it back on the list or lower the price for it cuz there gonna lose alot of preoders over this and some people cant buy stuff off the internet so thats not fair to those who love the game and decide to buy UE.

IGears
02-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Myll_Erik was looking into this issue. im not sure if he has the answer yet. but i do know hes trying.

DuoMaxwell007
02-11-2013, 09:39 PM
then i find out that they took off the DLC season pass from gamestop but its still on the defiance website, im not paying 150$ for the UE at gamestop if its not exactly worth what the other UE is worth on the defiance website thats ripping people off, so i hope trion talks to gamestop to make them add it back on the list or lower the price for it cuz there gonna lose alot of preoders over this and some people cant buy stuff off the internet so thats not fair to those who love the game and decide to buy UE.

well it hasnt been confirmed yet but the current consencious is just that Gamestop is dumb (as always) and whats on their site is actually an error

Solid Fox18
02-11-2013, 10:20 PM
well it hasnt been confirmed yet but the current consencious is just that Gamestop is dumb (as always) and whats on their site is actually an error

i hope your right or else im gonna be very pissed off if i have to spend 150$ and even get the season pass like the UE on defiance.com

SweetMadness
02-11-2013, 10:52 PM
i hope your right or else im gonna be very pissed off if i have to spend 150$ and even get the season pass like the UE on defiance.com

UDE is GameStop exclusive. Clicking the link takes you to GS's site. This the main reason for everyone's concern. That's why I've only paid enough to cover the standard. I'm not paying $150 if I don't get what Trion says I'm suppose to.