PDA

View Full Version : Defeating WM what did you get?

Axelle Axe
05-14-2015, 11:28 AM
I defeated war master countless time it just gave me bunch of purple weapons. The other day I got a Votan Flash Riffle MK2 (oj with assassin syn and fire nano) at the same time I got Typhoon X - AR (purp with assassin syn and rad nano. I also received Area Suppressor MK2 (purp with assassin syn). So far after the patch for wm that's all the good stuff I have. So guys what did you get?

Burned In Effigy
05-14-2015, 11:32 AM
Got another oj casti springer elec. Triple fragger. Lightning rifle . splitshot. Shield spanner. All oj.

NomadPhx
05-14-2015, 11:40 AM
the same thing i get everytime i go, 2 purple snipers with run n gun lol

Johnny Gatt
05-14-2015, 12:17 PM
I am an old school player... so RNG no longer gives me legendaries. I have beaten post-patch Wm 50 times on both consoles and mostly got purple mk II breachers and volge typhoons. All vendored of course.

cmpowell
05-14-2015, 01:10 PM
I am an old school player... so RNG no longer gives me legendaries. I have beaten post-patch Wm 50 times on both consoles and mostly got purple mk II breachers and volge typhoons. All vendored of course.

Not giving you legendary to old school players is sooo...not true. I started exactly 1 month after game launch and have gotten 4 oj this week so far, including a typhoon x ar mkii.

So unless one month is the difference between getting oj and not for old school is one month you get my point. I do think oj drops have been nerfed tho. They need to realize the chase for an oj with poor rolls isn't that fulfilling and that you need several, not just some oj drops, so you can get oj with good rolls for the chase to be worthwhile.

They also need to take the none wm weapons out of the 3rd/oj drop pool. I'm talking the volge recon and battle rifle. Those always came from incursions before not wm

Jerrmy12
05-14-2015, 02:26 PM
I defeated war master countless time it just gave me bunch of purple weapons. The other day I got a Votan Flash Riffle MK2 (oj with assassin syn and fire nano) at the same time I got Typhoon X - AR (purp with assassin syn and rad nano. I also received Area Suppressor MK2 (purp with assassin syn). So far after the patch for wm that's all the good stuff I have. So guys what did you get?

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, purple needler mk2.
not going to bother upgrading with AF, 500 is too much, especially for something I don't use.

SirServed
05-14-2015, 02:30 PM
They also need to take the none wm weapons out of the 3rd/oj drop pool. I'm talking the volge recon and battle rifle. Those always came from incursions before not wm
Correction: The Volge Recon Assault Rifle didn't drop from Sieges because it's an improved version of the Volge Battle Rifle. Aside from that, anything that says VOT Volge on it needs to go.

QipQip
05-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap

Hey, we got the same exact loot.

cmpowell
05-14-2015, 04:33 PM
Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, purple needler mk2.
not going to bother upgrading with AF, 500 is too much, especially for something I don't use.

Hey, pm me about you needler mk2 syn, nano. I may buy it off you if you're not going to use it.

bridget mobyvixen
05-14-2015, 04:43 PM
I got my first OJ weapon over the weekend from WM and it was the Area Suppressor MK II...which is okay but well there are definitely other detonators I like better. I did get a purple needler once with bio which i now use agains the WM...it is pretty nice though it eats some serious ammo.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Got an oj rad grenadier splitshot today. Pretty happy with that

EDIT: need to add that it was my 2nd ever WM oj from countless WM events, I also won my 1st and 3rd today but they were monitor sidearms... meeeeh

Jerrmy12
05-14-2015, 04:56 PM
Hey, pm me about you needler mk2 syn, nano. I may buy it off you if you're not going to use it.

Sorry bud, sold it awhile ago for cheap.

Niner82
05-14-2015, 05:40 PM
Nothing but purples so far.

Dragon06
05-14-2015, 06:40 PM
In all the WM defeats nothing of significance was received. I have pondered why work so hard to defeat a difficult enemy and get junk that is sold to a vendor or trashed for arkforge. You would think the reward would be cool, but I have better things drop in a co-op.

Psycroww
05-14-2015, 06:50 PM
It doesn't seem to matter what drops anymore. I have done the WM maybe 300 times in total. I have done it so many times that I don't expect anything good to drop, and I have done it so many times that when something good does drop, it doesn't excite me anymore.

Chump Norris
05-14-2015, 06:51 PM
The best thing I have pulled is Bio Gren Springer but I prefer Needlers so a friend now has the Springer.

I was able to trade for a new Syph QM Zagger so that was cool.

Ryker Vorton
05-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Defeating WM what did you get?

Nothing worth mentioning nor keeping, really... NOTHING, not even for sentimental value :(

Cobra Crusher
05-14-2015, 07:49 PM
I got an oj accelerated surge mk2. Anybody know what its worth? Its 5716 ego.

Smokey Black
05-14-2015, 08:11 PM
All purps.

Axelle Axe
05-16-2015, 01:24 AM
I got bio castithan springer mk2 cannoneer syn just a while ago. I'm so happy! ;)

Chump Norris
05-16-2015, 01:30 AM
I got bio castithan springer mk2 cannoneer syn just a while ago. I'm so happy! ;)

Drum is gonna hate you lol

Talonvor
05-16-2015, 01:46 AM
What did I get from the 50 or so WMs I have done in the last week? A bunch of purple garbage sniper rifles and various other worthless volge battle rifles that aren't worth the space they take up in your inventory.

badbat111
05-16-2015, 02:56 AM
i got the purple thunder pistol i just spent 20 quid to buy arkforge to turn it orange now im happy once i get the weapons to 20 i can scrap all my gear except the stuff i would use which would clear a big chunk of inventory space

PithHelmetIrath
05-16-2015, 03:37 AM
50 cents and a pack of envelopes..

Duke_Shambles
05-16-2015, 03:52 AM
Hmmm...I do pretty well at pulling nice upgrade worthy purples out of the monkey. So far I've pulled the following I either upgraded to OJ or just naturally were OJ since the mk II patch.

VOT Needler MK II, Bio, Stalker
Castithan Springer MK II, Cannoneer, Fire
Castithan Sweeper MK II, Cannoneer, Bio
Accelerated Surge, Backpack MK II, Fire
Typhoon X-AR MK II, Cannoneer, Bio

I have a ton of purples waiting for upgrades too.

Axelle Axe
05-16-2015, 09:26 AM
Ikr Chump! lol I pulled lots of purples too, most of them I vendor some I gave it away.

cmpowell
05-16-2015, 11:31 AM
Well if anyone gets purple qm needlers or springers. I'll gladly take them off your hands j/s

As long as they have a nano, lol

Burned In Effigy
05-16-2015, 09:28 PM
Always get purple vot Needlers sweepers 3x shot fraggers and usually get 2 purp snipers or pistols in same reward screen. Love my in casti springers but they're both elec.

Axelle Axe
05-17-2015, 12:06 AM
I just got oj typhoon x ar rad nano rolling thunder syn. ;)

Wuzu
05-17-2015, 03:13 PM
Post event, I've gotten oj: 2 rad (same nano? Lol) springers, syphon typhoon x ar, area suppressor, corpse infector, and shield spanner. And plenty of purps. Cmp, I got a few purp nano needlers, and a non nano springer...I forget what the synergies are off the top my head.

cmpowell
05-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Post event, I've gotten oj: 2 rad (same nano? Lol) springers, syphon typhoon x ar, area suppressor, corpse infector, and shield spanner. And plenty of purps. Cmp, I got a few purp nano needlers, and a non nano springer...I forget what the synergies are off the top my head.

If you remember to take a look and you have some qm ones shoot me a psn

Johnny Gatt
05-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Got a purple cluster drop det mk II. Still no oj.

Dragon06
05-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Just completed one, got a Purple Typhoon-X AR Mk II, blue VOT bolter, and a blue FRC Quick Repeater, and 6 keys, etc etc.

Axelle Axe
05-17-2015, 08:49 PM
I got bio needler mk2 cannoneer syn just this very moment. I'm so lucky! ;)

Axelle Axe
05-17-2015, 11:36 PM
Votan flash riffle mk2 oj syphon nano cannoneer syn.

JOCCO5150
05-18-2015, 12:01 AM
Oj volge breecher

Axelle Axe
05-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Blast fragger mk2 oj fire nano assassin syn.

Wuzu
05-18-2015, 01:40 AM
Hauled in a OJ clusterdrop and splitshot tonight.

Hellstr1ke
05-18-2015, 03:49 AM
Got an Oj Syphon Run and Gun Votan Blast Rifle MKII, traded it (with a couple other things) for my clanmates Cannoneer Syphon Votan Blast Rifle MkII, put a T5 mag and T5 Recoil stock in it and now its my default AR.

Gaige12
05-18-2015, 05:05 AM
Shotties and snipers. AKA, vendor trash.

Major Crapshot
05-18-2015, 05:35 AM
I have yet to receive anything because I have not been able to get in (I always crit out).

Which brings up a question: Do you have to be a certain EGO level to drop spikes and start an instance?

My clannie, Brokenshield, and I tried to start one in SF a couple of weekends ago. He has the DLC, I do not. We got to a major site and we both saw the spike circles but it wouldn't let him deploy them. We left, came back, left again, he came back solo, etc. but he couldn't get it to deploy. We were both around EGO 1600 to 1800, or so.

Then, we tried a minor site that wasn't too far away from the major site but a generic instance spawned up and dropped a large boulder on top of the spike area. So we couldn't find if out if he could spawn a minor up or not.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 08:29 AM
I have yet to receive anything because I have not been able to get in (I always crit out).

Which brings up a question: Do have to be a certain EGO level to drop spikes and start an instance?

My clannie, Brokenshield, and I tried to start one in SF a couple of weekends ago. He has the DLC, I do not. We got to a major site and we both saw the spike circles but it wouldn't let him deploy them. We left, came back, left again, he came back solo, etc. but he couldn't get it to deploy. We were both around EGO 1600 to 1800, or so.

Then, we tried a minor site that wasn't too far away from the major site but a generic instance spawned up and dropped a large boulder on top of the spike area. So we couldn't find if out if he could spawn a minor up or not.
As far I know you don't have to be a certain ego. This game was doing some weird stuff over the weekend, guys were running in place, weapons weren't doing damage, and it took forever to fast travel or collect ammo. It was like the servers couldn't keep up.

Wuzu
05-18-2015, 09:11 AM
Major crapshot, ego doesn't matter, but w dlc you only get one spike per day, so I would guess he either used it already that day or hadn't claimed his daily rewards yet.

Hexthat
05-18-2015, 09:39 AM
I always get some horrible MK2 weapons that all have the same rolls just different syn and nano. Like I really hate my Mk2 flash rifle that has oj crit... I would rather have oj reload or fire rate or acc.. then the worst funk'n' roll possible for a blast/flash rifle.

Major Crapshot
05-18-2015, 10:00 AM
As far I know you don't have to be a certain ego. This game was doing some weird stuff over the weekend, guys were running in place, weapons weren't doing damage, and it took forever to fast travel or collect ammo. It was like the servers couldn't keep up.

'Sup, Niner? :)

We didn't think that he had to be a certain EGO to drop the spikes but you never know with the game sometimes.

And you are right about the weird stuff this weekend. This weekend and last weekend my Armor Repair stims haven't been... well, stimming. At first I thought that I didn't pop one but I remember seeing the stim animation and heard the sound effect but my plates weren't fixed. Then I tried to pop another one but it wouldn't let me because the cool down was still active. So I just ignored it and fought the best I could with broken armor. Then several minutes after I was done and FTed to Shondu's, they were suddenly repaired.

And I have had the same issues about ammo also with it either taking a long time to refill or never refilling at all while using an ammo crate. My ammo spikes seemed to work OK though.

Major Crapshot
05-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Major crapshot, ego doesn't matter, but w dlc you only get one spike per day, so I would guess he either used it already that day or hadn't claimed his daily rewards yet.

Thanks for the reply Wuzu. We didn't think that EGO mattered but you just never know sometimes.

AFAIK, Brokenshield had 4 spikes and he hasn't used any because he said he hadn't tried the WM on the PS3 yet (he was originally Xbox) and that was his first attempt.

So, we'll put it down as a (hopefully) temporary glitch for right now. I guess we'll try again this upcoming weekend and see what happens.

Thanks again, Wuzu.

Hexthat
05-18-2015, 10:23 AM
'Sup, Niner? :)

We didn't think that he had to be a certain EGO to drop the spikes but you never know with the game sometimes.

And you are right about the weird stuff this weekend. This weekend and last weekend my Armor Repair stims haven't been... well, stimming. At first I thought that I didn't pop one but I remember seeing the stim animation and heard the sound effect but my plates weren't fixed. Then I tried to pop another one but it wouldn't let me because the cool down was still active. So I just ignored it and fought the best I could with broken armor. Then several minutes after I was done and FTed to Shondu's, they were suddenly repaired.

And I have had the same issues about ammo also with it either taking a long time to refill or never refilling at all while using an ammo crate. My ammo spikes seemed to work OK though.

This is caused by players using crimefighters, detonators, rockets, BMG, and anything else with a huge graphic load, example being the flare pistol.

Its amazing how you can beat wm in less then 2 mins if everyone uses AR, SMG, LMG, pistol, sniper, and slug shotties with low graphics.

FYI everyone volge cold fire weapons are very horrible with a huge graphic load please stop using them for wm.

Thanks for the reply Wuzu. We didn't think that EGO mattered but you just never know sometimes.

AFAIK, Brokenshield had 4 spikes and he hasn't used any because he said he hadn't tried the WM on the PS3 yet (he was originally Xbox) and that was his first attempt.

So, we'll put it down as a (hopefully) temporary glitch for right now. I guess we'll try again this upcoming weekend and see what happens.

Thanks again, Wuzu.

If your ego is lower then 2k and your doing wm your nothing but dead weight, and everyone would prefer if you just didnt do wm.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 10:28 AM
This is caused by players using crimefighters, detonators, rockets, BMG, and anything else with a huge graphic load, example being the flare pistol.

Its amazing how you can beat wm in less then 2 mins if everyone uses AR, SMG, LMG, pistol, sniper, and slug shotties with low graphics.

FYI everyone volge cold fire weapons are very horrible with a huge graphic load please stop using them for wm.
It's not just that part, it's the whole game. Feel like I'm playing Nintendo. If it had a cartridge, we would have to pull it out every now and then, and blow the dust out so it works right. Trion needs to blow the dust outta their servers, lol.

Hexthat
05-18-2015, 10:37 AM
Trion doesn't need to do anything on high end pc game runs fine. Players on console need to adjust their gameplay to optimism game for everyone.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-18-2015, 11:07 AM
That is the most ridiculous response ever.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 11:17 AM
Trion doesn't need to do anything on high end pc game runs fine. Players on console need to adjust their gameplay to optimism game for everyone.
Yes we need to adjust a game that most of us paid for, a game that others get paid to keep up. Atleast before Alcatraz, it was halfway playable. Now after each patch, additional problems keep popping up. And last time I checked there is no rule against low egos joining Warmaster, nor do I see your name on the Development team. As long as they don't shoot the locks and make an effort to shoot the right arm, I see no problem with it.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 11:26 AM
That is the most ridiculous response ever.
What, Mine or his? Here lately the Warmaster, or anything feels like I'm playing Nintendo, lol.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-18-2015, 11:40 AM
His, lol. Unadjustable consoles need to adjust because a multiplatform game works fine on high end PCs...

Major Crapshot
05-18-2015, 11:43 AM
If your ego is lower then 2k and your doing wm your nothing but dead weight, and everyone would prefer if you just didnt do wm.

Wow. Just wow.

Really? I didn't realize that you spoke on everyone's behalf. Thanks for the info, Mr. Goodwill Ambassador!

I guess you don't have to worry about me joining because A) I am now above 2k and (MORE IMPORTANTLY) B) we aren't on the same system.

Sheesh.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Really? I didn't realize that you spoke on everyone's behalf. Thanks for the info, Mr. Goodwill Ambassador!

I guess you don't have to worry about me joining because A) I am now above 2k and (MORE IMPORTANTLY) B) we aren't on the same system.

Sheesh.
Your not part of the Cool Kids, like me. I find people like that to be amusing, they make me chuckle. They were once noobs too just like we were. Guess he failed to see that you have two characters, lol.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 11:58 AM
His, lol. Unadjustable consoles need to adjust because a multiplatform game works fine on high end PCs...
Ya sorry about that, people like that get me fired up. Of course it's gonna work better on pc, it always does, lol. It was a pretty ridiculous response, lol.

Major Crapshot
05-18-2015, 12:04 PM

Now, wait a tick! I can easily adjust my console. ;)

I just need to find my jeweler's screwdrivers, my mutlimeter, and soldering iron.

Also my big, prying screwdriver and hacksaw for opening the case and my pliers for ripping out... I mean removing... chips.

Oh, and where is my MAPP gas torch? That always comes in handy when working on delicate electronics. :rolleyes:

Niner82
05-18-2015, 12:25 PM
Now, wait a tick! I can easily adjust my console. ;)

I just need to find my jeweler's screwdrivers, my mutlimeter, and soldering iron.

Also my big, prying screwdriver and hacksaw for opening the case and my pliers for ripping out... I mean removing... chips.

Oh, and where is my MAPP gas torch? That always comes in handy when working on delicate electronics. :rolleyes:
Sounds like the process I had to go through to get my old hard drive to work with my new Xbox 360, lol.

Wuzu
05-18-2015, 01:28 PM

It's this type of mentality and rude treatment that will hurt wm efforts. How do you expect lower ego players to listen to you if you are gonna shun them and disrespect them? They will either never learn, or become a troll to spite you for being a ****. Are low ego players that useful in a wm? No, but that doesn't mean a bunch of them aren't helping as long as they are informed on wm rules. The lack of spreading knowledge is hurting wm more than some low egos coming along for the ride. Low ego players don't stay at low ego forever, and may have high ego friends to invite... More the merrier when it comes to wm, and anyone who is willing to help and follow the rules is welcome in my book.

Wuzu
05-18-2015, 01:30 PM
And now getting back on topic.... Apparently I got a oj precise chaos, which makes 3 oj from last night XD. The drought ended with a flood!!

Niner82
05-18-2015, 01:45 PM
And now getting back on topic.... Apparently I got a oj precise chaos, which makes 3 oj from last night XD. The drought ended with a flood!!
Now if you could send some of that luck my way, lol. Good speech about low egos, I applaud you Sir.

Egyptia
05-18-2015, 01:46 PM
Correction: The Volge Recon Assault Rifle didn't drop from Sieges because it's an improved version of the Volge Battle Rifle. Aside from that, anything that says VOT Volge on it needs to go.Wrong, the recon assailt rifle has always been a warmaster drop. I have 2 of them from when the warmaster first came out.

Major Crapshot
05-18-2015, 01:50 PM
It's this type of mentality and rude treatment that will hurt wm efforts. How do you expect lower ego players to listen to you if you are gonna shun them and disrespect them? They will either never learn, or become a troll to spite you for being a ****. Are low ego players that useful in a wm? No, but that doesn't mean a bunch of them aren't helping as long as they are informed on wm rules. The lack of spreading knowledge is hurting wm more than some low egos coming along for the ride. Low ego players don't stay at low ego forever, and may have high ego friends to invite... More the merrier when it comes to wm, and anyone who is willing to help and follow the rules is welcome in my book.

http://makeameme.org/media/created/After-much-consideration.jpg

JOCCO5150
05-18-2015, 02:01 PM

How can you be dead weight if you follow instructions and do dmg at all? You can invite as many people as you want. The other day I was on a new character and Axe invited me. I showed up with my 20 ego character, using my 20 ego purple Havoc. She loled and we kicked some monkey butt. Pursuit done at ego 20.

SirServed
05-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Wrong, the recon assailt rifle has always been a warmaster drop. I have 2 of them from when the warmaster first came out.
You should have REALLY read the source that I quoted before you spewed nonsense into the thread. Let me key you in:

Welcome to the conversation. The claim in context is that they came from Incursions (which always end in a Siege). Sieges existed before the Warmaster DLC was released, meaning the Battle Rifle should drop there and only there. Instead, the Battle Rifle and its new and improved version (Volge Recon Assault Rifle) both drop from the same encounter now, that encounter being Warmaster. Any questions?

cmpowell
05-18-2015, 02:12 PM

Glad you're not on psn

PithHelmetIrath
05-18-2015, 02:21 PM

Well now.. that's just presumptuous and rude. Wow..

brokenshield
05-18-2015, 04:25 PM
First let me start by saying I have found the "problem" that is/was preventing me from dropping Ark Batteries. It is simple story progression and I have not reached that point yet. Problem solved.

Secondly, I'd like to point out to the sub 2000 Ego commenter that if I drop the batteries, then though I don't actually own the Fall, I did create it.

Thirdly, I don't waste much of my time with WM anymore for the pure and simple fact that there seem to be an alwful lot of 5000+Egos running through them with the sole aim of being a feminine hygene product. Also keep in mind that Ego does not mean experience, as I have been playing since Sep of 14.

Lastly, I wish to appologize to the OP for pulling this thread off topic again.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 04:51 PM
First let me start by saying I have found the "problem" that is/was preventing me from dropping Ark Batteries. It is simple story progression and I have not reached that point yet. Problem solved.

Secondly, I'd like to point out to the sub 2000 Ego commenter that if I drop the batteries, then though I don't actually own the Fall, I did create it.

Thirdly, I don't waste much of my time with WM anymore for the pure and simple fact that there seem to be an alwful lot of 5000+Egos running through them with the sole aim of being a feminine hygene product. Also keep in mind that Ego does not mean experience, as I have been playing since Sep of 14.

Lastly, I wish to appologize to the OP for pulling this thread off topic again.
Feminine Hygiene Product lol, that's hilarious. And your right, I been playing since Nov. Of 2014 and have a high ego and low ego character too. Well said sir.

Wuzu
05-19-2015, 02:12 AM
Tonight I got oj corpse infector, and idk what from that last one cause we beat it with seconds to spare before servers went down! That one was as close as it could of gotten!!

JOCCO5150
05-19-2015, 02:22 AM
I got an OJ, rolling thunder, syphon, Springer mk2. Finally something I will keep.

Crack
05-19-2015, 06:39 AM
Not giving you legendary to old school players is sooo...not true. I started exactly 1 month after game launch and have gotten 4 oj this week so far, including a typhoon x ar mkii.

So unless one month is the difference between getting oj and not for old school is one month you get my point. I do think oj drops have been nerfed tho. They need to realize the chase for an oj with poor rolls isn't that fulfilling and that you need several, not just some oj drops, so you can get oj with good rolls for the chase to be worthwhile.

Oh its true, its just that not everybody has the problem. Have you played every day? Where you playing the few days where the servers were down for 6-8 hours because they had to roll-back the servers due to a bad patch? Did you go through the few patch-remove patch-patch-reinstall game-repatch updates? Point is something happened to a large group of us. RNG was changed along the way to be global (server based) and some of us still have the old account based RNG stuck, meaning our drop chances are affected much differently then the ones not affected. I am WELLLL over a hundred WM wins since my last legendary drop and I used to get an oj at least 4 out of every 10 wins.

Axelle Axe
05-19-2015, 09:08 AM
Last night we defeated the monkey a matter of seconds before the server restart so I don't know what I get yet. That was pretty fun guys having 2 clock ticking. :cool:

Wuzu
05-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Last night we defeated the monkey a matter of seconds before the server restart so I don't know what I get yet. That was pretty fun guys having 2 clock ticking. :cool:

Yea that was sweet! I've been thinking that maybe we should break the locks all the time for a better challenge? We usually kick his monkey butt w/ minutes to spare...and who knows, maybe it will increase our drop chances?

DEATHBRINGER210
05-19-2015, 02:17 PM
you get booted and no rewards

Jimmie Mac
05-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Yea that was sweet! I've been thinking that maybe we should break the locks all the time for a better challenge? We usually kick his monkey butt w/ minutes to spare...and who knows, maybe it will increase our drop chances?

That's hilarious Wuzu. Who shot locks? Axe jokes around in team about that sometimes. I hope she did it :cool:

Lamar Kendrick
05-19-2015, 02:21 PM

i was there and yup buzzer beater lol. got a purp no nano X-AR after i logged in (vendor meat)

Wuzu
05-19-2015, 03:44 PM
That's hilarious Wuzu. Who shot locks? Axe jokes around in team about that sometimes. I hope she did it :cool:

No we actually did. We had to. Server was restarting in 5 min around when we killed V. Couldn't wait for lock timer and we made it with literally seconds to spare! It was epic!! Idk what I got still. Lol

Axelle Axe
06-26-2015, 09:31 AM
I got a purp bio casthithan springer which is for sale. ;)

Chump Norris
06-26-2015, 07:51 PM
I haven't had much luck with oj lately but got Purp QM Elec/Fire/No Nano Zaggers....just need to pull Bio/Rad and I have them all.