PDA

View Full Version : 2x skitterling

Cobra Crusher
05-15-2015, 12:12 AM
So this weekend is double golden skitterlings in hellbug expeditions. I wish i knew this before i used my hrs :(

Bentu
05-15-2015, 01:56 AM
So I'll get 8 blue rewards instead of 4, that's sure to make me buy extra inventory space.

jremarks
05-15-2015, 03:51 AM
15 Rounds of Hellbug Expeditions last night.

Didn't get any less than 2 Skitterling Rooms an expo = 16 Drops Minimum + Boss Drops = 3

19 x 15 = 285 drops

Not one OJ was seen that day xD

Energize
05-15-2015, 04:01 AM
Hello bud just to let you know you get 5drops pers skitterling dont know y you are getting 4drops per skitterling lol try not to kill the skitterling so fast take your time because ive always got 5drops per skitterling so this weekend x2 skitterling 10drops so 23drops x weekend so 3days friday sat an sun mbb monday will see so thats 23x3= 69 or 23x4= 102 chance to get t5 stuff hope this helps you bud an good luck at weekend :) this if you do expeditions once more time more loot

jremarks
05-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Hello bud just to let you know you get 5drops pers skitterling dont know y you are getting 4drops per skitterling lol try not to kill the skitterling so fast take your time because ive always got 5drops per skitterling so this weekend x2 skitterling 10drops so 23drops x weekend so 3days friday sat an sun mbb monday will see so thats 23x3= 69 or 23x4= 102 chance to get t5 stuff hope this helps you bud an good luck at weekend :) this if you do expeditions once more time more loot

Yeah I mentioned to a couple group members I was getting 10 drops from some skitterlings, but they were not. One point got 9/10 purples, all useless crap tho xD

ratpie
05-15-2015, 04:54 AM
yea last night had the 2x buggers per room already.
party member got a t4 cann power bore.

Bonehead
05-15-2015, 09:50 AM
So I'll get 8 blue rewards instead of 4, that's sure to make me buy extra inventory space.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/download_zpsqjkxghqd.jpg

Niner82
05-15-2015, 03:04 PM
I won't get crap because I refuse to play expeditions. They aren't worth my time at this point.

Cobra Crusher
05-15-2015, 04:40 PM
I won't get crap because I refuse to play expeditions. They aren't worth my time at this point.

I haven't had any problems with expeditions. I dont lag out of them. I get alot of t4 drops and purple chips. Only got 1 oj chip and it was the vehicle damage one which was sad lol.

Niner82
05-15-2015, 07:25 PM
I haven't had any problems with expeditions. I dont lag out of them. I get alot of t4 drops and purple chips. Only got 1 oj chip and it was the vehicle damage one which was sad lol.
Been pressed for time lately and find other activities in the game to be more fun and less time consuming. Lately RNG hates me, so might as well earn vendor food playing something that takes less time to earn blues and the occasional purple.

Chump Norris
05-15-2015, 07:31 PM
I have 5 reqs just waiting to be used, but the rng in expeditions hates me....why bother.

jremarks
05-15-2015, 08:21 PM

Didn't get any less than 2 Skitterling Rooms an expo = 16 Drops Minimum + Boss Drops = 3

19 x 15 = 285 drops

9 more rounds, no OJ (24 in total keeping count on here to work out drops)

Atticus Batman
05-16-2015, 12:17 AM
I have 5 reqs just waiting to be used, but the rng in expeditions hates me....why bother.

5? I think I am up to 15. from the alcatraz starter and my weeklies, since I log in claim the weekly kills stuff, then logout and NEVER touch an expedition.

Bentu
05-16-2015, 03:02 AM
I'm surprised that they didn't make hr require their own individual inventory slot instead of stacking.

There's one way to force you into buying extra inventory slots without increasing the drop rate. Mind you if they increased the drop rate we'd still need to buy inventory slots.

ARB82
05-16-2015, 03:21 AM
Very clever sales technique. Give you double opportunity skitterlings after you use your weekly allowance but end the promo before you get any more. Nice.

PithHelmetIrath
05-16-2015, 03:36 AM
Very clever sales technique. Give you double opportunity skitterlings after you use your weekly allowance but end the promo before you get any more. Nice.

#developergreed

Tex_Arcana
05-16-2015, 10:23 AM
Not chasing this one at ALL.
Sorry Trion. Still not getting caught up in poor implementation trap you created.

Cobra Crusher
05-16-2015, 10:37 AM
I actually had 1 hr left and did 9 rounds of hellbugs. When i was fighting the boss one time i was up on that platform with the ladder and he shot me over the wall where the boat is. Theres no way to get back over so i missed all the drops when he died. They need to either raise the barrier or make the rock bigger on the other side so you can jump back over. The gold skitterlins were dropping alot of t4s but i dont have the space to keep them. Made it to tier 30 round 9 and was by myself so as soon as i opened the door i was murdered.

Ray8888
05-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Ended up in a level 31 last night it was... not fun.

But at least I got no loot.

shiva1952
05-16-2015, 07:16 PM

19 x 15 = 285 drops

I haven't seen any gold skitterlings, or if so nothing seems to be happening.

Cobra Crusher
05-16-2015, 10:22 PM
I haven't seen any gold skitterlings, or if so nothing seems to be happening.

Are you doing the hellbug expedition? The gold bugs are inside rooms you have to open.

QipQip
05-17-2015, 01:43 AM
Anyone else noticing a lot more munition boxes in the "loot rooms" or whatever you call them? Doubling the skitterlings sounds good but lowering the spawn rate makes it a wash.

ratpie
05-17-2015, 05:32 AM
Anyone else noticing a lot more munition boxes in the "loot rooms" or whatever you call them? Doubling the skitterlings sounds good but lowering the spawn rate makes it a wash.

yea kinda noticed that as well.

but when you get the double bug room twice from the same area is nice.
got like 7 purple drops from the first room and 5 more from second.

it also depends on the tier when you start off its all blues.

had a good group going for 3 hours in the morning yesterday, then could
not find another group all afternoon. solo crawling higher tiers is not fun hehh.

Cobra Crusher
05-17-2015, 01:58 PM
yea kinda noticed that as well.

but when you get the double bug room twice from the same area is nice.
got like 7 purple drops from the first room and 5 more from second.

it also depends on the tier when you start off its all blues.

had a good group going for 3 hours in the morning yesterday, then could
not find another group all afternoon. solo crawling higher tiers is not fun hehh.

Yeah its best to start at tier 20 to get t4s.

JOCCO5150
05-17-2015, 02:42 PM
Are the hellbug expeditions buggy today, or what? First I go in solo and end up with 5 people in expedition. The n I go in solo again, end up in final boss fight with 2 other people and no boss to fight.

Johnny Gatt
05-17-2015, 07:04 PM

I got a purple and 7 blues on round 3 running solo....then 3 people came in and vote kicked me.

GahdolfMiLahwn
05-17-2015, 07:17 PM
No joy... Glyph hangs, can't play :{(
No clue how to fix it. Re-downloading in hope that does and I don't lose my character and DLCs in the process.

MAJ_P4IN
05-18-2015, 04:13 PM
I actually had 1 hr left and did 9 rounds of hellbugs. When i was fighting the boss one time i was up on that platform with the ladder and he shot me over the wall where the boat is. Theres no way to get back over so i missed all the drops when he died. They need to either raise the barrier or make the rock bigger on the other side so you can jump back over. The gold skitterlins were dropping alot of t4s but i dont have the space to keep them. Made it to tier 30 round 9 and was by myself so as soon as i opened the door i was murdered.

there is a way to get back through and its a glitch. send your decoy through the gate and jump to it. I have had it happen to me before. it does work you just have to turn loose the decoy right before the metal plate on the ground in front of the gate.