PDA

View Full Version : Alcatraz Cyber Rigs and the Chips

EvilAg3nt
05-15-2015, 06:01 AM
okay,ive been looking everywheres,and reading a lot.
im still lost tho,so im asking for your help.

heres the deal,i have 2 of the purple rigs and a blue rig.
they come loaded w a few chips right?
well,the blue one has 3 White chips,which provide 1.00 fire rate,1.00 reload,1.00 recoil.
then,theres my purple rig thats chipped

i have 9 chips on this rig,ranging from green to purple.
i have 2 each of the shot hasteners / 1 purp 1 blue
i have 2 each of the recoil accelerators,both blue
i have 2 each of the health optimizers,both greens.
i have 1 recoil dampener/blue.
yet,my stats? are crazy...1.02 fire rate,.98 reload and .98 recoil.....:confused:

so,in short,am i putting the chips in the wrong places/wrong order,or ??
i cant understand how 3 white chips make a better blue rig than a purple rig full of chips..
esp when Both rigs are the Same kind?
prime evolver mark 3
i have an omni instigator i havent touched yet.

CaptainObvious
05-15-2015, 06:38 AM
your purple rig has better stats, x0.98 recoil is better than x1.00...

EvilAg3nt
05-15-2015, 07:05 AM
lollol so wait,im just reading it backwards?
the less the numbers are the more effective??

and,does it Matter what Row you put the chips into??
cause ive got them in random rows and wondered if they should have been side by side..?

CaptainObvious
05-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Yes, less you have recoil and reload better it is and it doesn't matter if same chips are put side by side or not.

EvilAg3nt
05-15-2015, 07:43 AM
TY so much :)
i suppose i should ask this too.
what is the Best rig to build?
what should i be looking for?

Midnight
05-15-2015, 08:37 AM
TY so much :)
i suppose i should ask this too.
what is the Best rig to build?
what should i be looking for?

This seems like a matter of preference...I'm looking to get a rig with at least 3 diamond shaped holes so I can drop 3 self-revive chips...then maybe 3 oval slots for damage diffusors...shot hasteners for 3 hexagonal slots..and magazine augmentations for 3 square slots...I use a lot of assault weapons so I feel fire rate and mag increase would be the best for me...this would have to be an OJ rig to have that many slots

CaptainObvious
05-15-2015, 08:54 AM
I have got an oj lucent rig with 4 revive chips, 3 squares , 3 damage diffusor and 2 oval with oj fire dmg chips.
There is a last slot for an EGO power chip but I didn't find the one I want yet.

Like Midnight said it's only a matter of preference, I'm using mine only for expe with purge loadout.

Ray8888
05-15-2015, 01:58 PM
Yeah I'm still a little confused. I have 2 reload chips in mine a Purp and a blue. I think they say 3% and 1%. The stat section in the top right corner says 0.97 reload. Is that adding the chips? Or a base on the rig? I have a triple reload wolfie that has 0.8 reload if I'm wearing the rig or not.

SirServed
05-15-2015, 02:56 PM
Rigs have no innate stats themselves, only Passives. Each stat you see on it is there because a Chip slotted in the Rig has modified it. Rigs can innately drop with Chips on them up to the rarity of the Rig itself and as far as I've seen, each Chip shape is limited to a maximum of 6 per Rig.

Omni Instigator = Offensive
Prime Evolver = Balanced
Lucent Guardian = Defensive

I personally use 1 Rig for Offense and 1 for Defense, here are some examples (You can click the bottom pic for a full-sized image):

http://i.imgur.com/LLBApFh.png

http://i.imgur.com/BfmEuyXl.png (http://i.imgur.com/BfmEuyX.png)

Ray8888
05-15-2015, 06:41 PM
But the chips are straight percentages (3% and 1%) and the stat section reads 0.97 and it doesn't seem to show in the card stats.

SirServed
05-15-2015, 06:44 PM
But the chips are straight percentages (3% and 1%) and the stat section reads 0.97 and it doesn't seem to show in the card stats.
If the Chips actually are 3% (Legendary) and 1% (Rare), your Rig's card should read .96 Reload. If it does indeed say .97 Reload, one Reload Accelerator is probably Epic.

JOCCO5150
05-15-2015, 07:10 PM
lollol so wait,im just reading it backwards?
the less the numbers are the more effective??

and,does it Matter what Row you put the chips into??
cause ive got them in random rows and wondered if they should have been side by side..?

-1.00 recoil =.99 recoil, so your rig with .98 is actually -2.00. Hence better.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-26-2015, 11:30 AM

how many of the same type chips do this have?

Ray8888
08-26-2015, 12:12 PM
how many of the same type chips do this have?

Don't know what I had then but I have a 6 circle purp now. 1 OJ BASE health +5 purp DMG DIffusers.
Why, did you find that pic?