PDA

View Full Version : The Great DF legacy crate

Octo
05-15-2015, 02:32 PM
I bought one today. Just to let you know what you can get.
But you already know, right ?

http://i.imgur.com/aJ2hW1F.gif (http://imgur.com/aJ2hW1F)

- We're still waiting for a fix for the shaking-screen bloodhound.
- 8 weeks of dailies/weeklies for a random gun, random rarity and random nano is an horrible, horrible gamble.
- Green mods ? And not a single one for the gun you get ? Come on.

To Defiance's team: I don't care about DF weapons since I don't like them, but you really need to work on your not-random RNG. Same drops in corporate and elite boxes (3 blues and a purple 80% of the time), the boxes from the store are horrible as well, drop from arkfalls, sieges, WM are awful. Expeditions can drop some purples, but it's STILL random. A t4 guerilla buttstock @Tier 33 ? A blue chip @Tier 35? An oj nanoless sniper @Tier 24 ? It's a little bit frustrating :rolleyes:

Niner82
05-15-2015, 02:54 PM

- 8 weeks of dailies/weeklies for a random gun, random rarity and random nano is an horrible, horrible gamble.

To Defiance's team: I don't care about DF weapons since I don't like them, but you really need to work on your not-random RNG. Same drops in corporate and elite boxes (3 blues and a purple 80% of the time), the boxes from the store are horrible as well, drop from arkfalls, sieges, WM are awful. Expeditions can drop some purples, but it's STILL random. A t4 guerilla buttstock @Tier 33 ? A blue chip @Tier 35? An oj nanoless sniper @Tier 24 ? It's a little bit frustrating :rolleyes:
I second this, the same drops for me. Grapes and no oranges, even the Warmaster is dissapointing anymore.

MagnusRune Daltus
05-15-2015, 03:30 PM
bloodhound uses guided rocket mods, so you got 1 out of 3...

Cobra Crusher
05-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Why dont they put a df mod box in there for like 200 rep. Why should we have to spend 480 rep on crappy mk2 guns that no one wants just to get mods?

Jerrmy12
05-15-2015, 05:32 PM

Oh gawd, an electric bloodhound? And I think I had a prepatch bloodhound, it had 6.6 firerate, 3k damage no dmg roll at ego 5k or 4k.

Niner82
05-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Why dont they put a df mod box in there for like 200 rep. Why should we have to spend 480 rep on crappy mk2 guns that no one wants just to get mods?
Have you seen the tactics of this game lately? The answer is in the bits store where everything is more important, lol.

Chump Norris
05-15-2015, 07:56 PM
I just want the car so I never have to visit the DF vendor again.

cmpowell
05-15-2015, 08:33 PM
The answer for camera shake and lag was the same. Eventual dicontiuation of mki df weapons

SUPREEM
05-15-2015, 09:34 PM
Instead of actually fixing the df gun issues (shaking,lag) trion just deterred people from ever wanting to waste time trying to acquire 1. #lazyfix Also, the mk2 version are so lame its ridiculous they even exist. Df vendor is dead to me now, fortunate to already have oj cf and bh.

EvilAg3nt
05-15-2015, 09:39 PM

i actually said this Very Same thing to Kiwi this Afternoon And even said post my pm on the Devs wall,
so they can see what we are all complaining about,Wasting our Time.
just crazy Bad rng no matter How hard you try and hey refunding our tokens and ark batteries Doesnt Reward us for our Time Spent.:mad:
im not sure they are getting the Picture yet,but hey we have to get Something that makes us happy for Playing the game.
i also told Kiwi i love this game too,i just want to be able to Enjoy it.....

and,yeah i bought the crate too,got the gangbuster /semi-decent,deffo not worth the lootage/ and got the same horrible greens and blues...like really..and only 3 mods too,nice Trap there...
see,thats part of the problem with this game.
the bs moves,like that right there.
overcharge for a crate that you cant even choose the weapon,and then screw the buyer over with Only 3 mods,most of which dont even go to the weapon you got.
on one hand,trion wants to make money,but on the other hand,trion,Seriously now,you have to understand where to stop,and start showing the gamers some love back....

Edit: to anyone buying defiant few Weapons in game chat,do NOT waste your time with the new crimefighter,you Will be disappointed.

Gaige12
05-15-2015, 10:45 PM
Glad I got my oj cf and grape bh a while back. Had a pretty good offer for the bh and turned it down.

8 weeks of grinding for what the OP got is just ridiculous.

>:(

Fisherman Joe
05-16-2015, 12:25 AM
Yeah the defiant few vendor was just fine the way it was until they messed it up. Either they really hate the original crimefighters or it's a money grab hoping people will buy df bribes.

PithHelmetIrath
05-16-2015, 03:41 AM
Have you seen the tactics of this game lately? The answer is in the bits store where everything is more important, lol.

Lately?? The bit store shuffle has been going on much longer than that..

cmpowell
05-16-2015, 11:36 AM
i actually said this Very Same thing to Kiwi this Afternoon And even said post my pm on the Devs wall,
so they can see what we are all complaining about,Wasting our Time.
just crazy Bad rng no matter How hard you try and hey refunding our tokens and ark batteries Doesnt Reward us for our Time Spent.:mad:
im not sure they are getting the Picture yet,but hey we have to get Something that makes us happy for Playing the game.
i also told Kiwi i love this game too,i just want to be able to Enjoy it.....

and,yeah i bought the crate too,got the gangbuster /semi-decent,deffo not worth the lootage/ and got the same horrible greens and blues...like really..and only 3 mods too,nice Trap there...
see,thats part of the problem with this game.
the bs moves,like that right there.
overcharge for a crate that you cant even choose the weapon,and then screw the buyer over with Only 3 mods,most of which dont even go to the weapon you got.
on one hand,trion wants to make money,but on the other hand,trion,Seriously now,you have to understand where to stop,and start showing the gamers some love back....

Edit: to anyone buying defiant few Weapons in game chat,do NOT waste your time with the new crimefighter,you Will be disappointed.

I think their fix was perfect. I can't wait for the legecy crate to go away like they said it eventually would. Then df will be useless and no more camera shake.

NikolaiFlood
05-16-2015, 01:10 PM
That's just sad.

clay marrow
05-16-2015, 02:27 PM
the customer may always be right but the seller gives 0 fraks....smh