PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Patch

Combo Breaker
05-16-2015, 10:39 AM
Any ideas on how to fix this. I am on Xbox 360. I crit out of an expedition, so I dashboarded. The patcher will not even try to patch now. Patch notes do not ever load. I have restarted xbox, cleared cache and it still refuses to even begin the patch process.

Any ideas?

Cobra Crusher
05-16-2015, 10:41 AM
Any ideas on how to fix this. I am on Xbox 360. I crit out of an expedition, so I dashboarded. The patcher will not even try to patch now. Patch notes do not ever load. I have restarted xbox, cleared cache and it still refuses to even begin the patch process.

Any ideas?

Delete the last patch.

Combo Breaker
05-16-2015, 10:42 AM
Delete the last patch.

Lol. While it was on the patch screen I joined a friends session in progress and it forced it to patch. I am in now. Gotta love the quirks.

EDIT: It took over 30 minutes so I have now lost 2 HRs because of glitches today.

KILLSHOT707
05-16-2015, 10:43 AM
I have two clan mates that have this problem. One has deleted every thing and still can not get on. Support is taking there time and it's been a week for him.

Cobra Crusher
05-16-2015, 10:50 AM
Lol. While it was on the patch screen I joined a friends session in progress and it forced it to patch. I am in now. Gotta love the quirks.

EDIT: It took over 30 minutes so I have now lost 2 HRs because of glitches today.

It costs an HR to patch now lol

clay marrow
05-16-2015, 10:59 AM
pay to patch coming soon....smh

NikolaiFlood
05-16-2015, 02:48 PM
I noticed that some stability problems are caused if you skip the Tryon logo at startup. So make sure you don't skip it.