1. Disable roaming Enemies
2. Disable vehicles
3. Disable in game events
4. Disable Faction vendor
5. Disable zone and area chat

Plz note this post is just a wish and a what if

JOCCO5150
05-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Sounds like Runescape. I like the idea of a PvP world though.

The fallen fl
05-16-2015, 04:51 PM
Sounds like Runescape. I like the idea of a PvP world though.

Ya it would be more like planet side 2 mag and arma

Draugul
05-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Yeah, and then we get to the point again, were you shoot whole 98 bullet clips out of your Piper into the enemy, to break 1 maybe 2 shields. Only to get insta-killed. And the last thing you see, is the enemy pushing a button, and whoopy all his shields and health are back.

Sounds like fun? Or are you in this case at the winning side? Then I understand the fun of it. Players now just exit the PvP map, but in a PvP world they cant run. More players to kill. They are dropping way to fast! I understand you need more. :rolleyes:

The fallen fl
05-16-2015, 06:14 PM
Yeah, and then we get to the point again, were you shoot whole 98 bullet clips out of your Piper into the enemy, to break 1 maybe 2 shields. Only to get insta-killed. And the last thing you see, is the enemy pushing a button, and whoopy all his shields and health are back.

Sounds like fun? Or are you in this case at the winning side? Then I understand the fun of it. Players now just exit the PvP map, but in a PvP world they cant run. More players to kill. They are dropping way to fast! I understand you need more. :rolleyes:

Its more like kill or be killed and plus join a big clan to back you up and that is dominating the map

JOCCO5150
05-16-2015, 06:24 PM
I like the idea that if someone makes you mad, you can just pk them

Draugul
05-16-2015, 07:12 PM
I like the hunt more then the kill. Killing is easy. It`s the hunt that takes skills. Not knowing what is around every corner, behind every bush. Reacting on that one thing you did not aspect, and still getting the kill. Or whatever result you wanted.

The fallen fl
05-16-2015, 07:20 PM
I like the hunt more then the kill. Killing is easy. It`s the hunt that takes skills. Not knowing what is around every corner, behind every bush. Reacting on that one thing you did not aspect, and still getting the kill. Or whatever result you wanted.
Yup but i wish would trion listen though

The fallen fl
05-17-2015, 10:11 AM
https://youtu.be/1gvXlHyApxY

https://youtu.be/M28grdARKoQ
Add this to defiance

OCOMOS TEM
05-29-2015, 03:05 AM
Yes this is it, these are the type of people I want to talk to. Defiance has so much potential, yet so few people ever try to make more out of the title.

People call me Tem, Temos, Customs, Csustemos, CSU, etc Until perhaps a month and a half ago, when I retired from the politics, I was one of the most prominent halo military clans community politicians. The Halo Military Clans Community is arguably the most culturally progressed of the SF console cultures. Having existing for a decade or more, the politics, the clan works, the experiences are far more extreme and far closer to the true world than other clan cultures.

Other than the politics, my clans operation support work has supported clans and clan community organisations many times.

Yet there's a mountain of work that was prepared for the Defiance clans community that wasn't ever used. For the OCOMOS clans support organisation I surveyed the whole map, using parkour and blur parkour to locate places for clan bases, clan meetings, officer interview points, officer exclusive meeting points, spec ops outposts.

I've worked out ways to set up clan bases ( scout teams to clear out opponents ) particularly with The Preservation, a good main base that can't be fast travelled to, with a checkpoint and outpost watchtowers.

There are more convenient fast travel locations too, with easy parkour to unused parts of those locales, so clan meetings can take place out of the way of non clan players.

In terms of clans in shadow wars, I heard there was possibly a way of doing it, though I have yet to have the opportunity with a clan to try that.

As for clan v clan in the open world, have two clans with vehicles drive to an out of the way location. Dismount and form two opposing battlelines ( 20 or 30 people up to the 100s if possible )then the two battle lines charge, or walk to the person opposite them and at the same time, or as soon as they can, challenge that player to a duel.

Then you tally up the total wins for each clan, and the clan with the most wins is the champion.

It's the closest way I could work out to have open world clan v clan battles or wars. Having everyone duel side to side with other clan members vs other clans is sort of a battle feel, though of course it's closer to Napoleonic period warfare. Though the whole Redcoats combat has a fun style to it.

There's this vast stretch of open, unused space, out of the way between B Turnabout and ID Ranch, running down to T Crater then left to the edge of the map. Used to go racing up there with people. Can totally see two vast clans of hundreds of people marching as two battle lines for mass duels battles.

and perhaps a post match picnic :)

There is so much that is possible with Defiance.

The truth is we could make more out of it were we to try

thank you