View Full Version : How to lose Hunter Requisitions

Combo Breaker
05-16-2015, 04:25 PM
No, I wasn't pleased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6_cbNDcWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6_cbNDcWk

EvilAg3nt
05-16-2015, 08:30 PM
at 57: when you go to join friend it tells you that youll lose your current mission progress,so it deffo still had you in the Matrix.
just where in the matrix you were tho,is a good question...

ratpie
05-17-2015, 05:40 AM
that sucks man hopefully you get a HR back from sending in a request. i am still waiting for mine
i lost from group going to first person mode last week.

Nicc0
05-17-2015, 06:03 AM
You also lose HR when joining matchmaking and the game starts an expedition with a group of only two players.
Expeditions are only here to eat money from players,hopefully when Project Genom will be out I will have a better TPS to play because at this point Defiance is at the lowest point of playability evere reached in these years.

Combo Breaker
05-17-2015, 07:53 AM
that sucks man hopefully you get a HR back from sending in a request. i am still waiting for mine
i lost from group going to first person mode last week.

I rarely go through the process of support. I wasn't even willing to go to support when I didn't receive my 1000 Arkforge last year when I was supposed to. Support has always told me no for lost anything.

Edit: The no always came weeks later when they were no longer capable of seeing what was lost.

eaglepowers
05-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Sorry off topic. Combo- u should be making money w/ your voice. You're already a celebrity in my eyes.

EvilAg3nt
05-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Sorry off topic. Combo- u should be making money w/ your voice. You're already a celebrity in my eyes.

thats a valid point there,you were easy to listen to Combo.
plus i saw princess daisy in your group,so that says a lot about you too.
enjoyed watching a couple of your other vids as well.
cheers

Bored Peon
05-17-2015, 11:15 AM
You also lose HR when joining matchmaking and the game starts an expedition with a group of only two players.

NO FAIR! You got a second person.

Did my mission thingy, thought it was a solo thing. A ways in I died and it kicked me out. Wasted one.

So I went to co-op matchmaking, which by definition means play WITH someone else and end up alone, again. Another wasted one.

A while later I try joining a co-op again. All alone, again. Another wasted one.

Now at this point all three of my first hunter three requisitions gone. Which left an awesome impression of the new content.

Guess it was my fault for assuming someone could code correctly and the game would wait for a full party of four to start the match like it does with all the other matchmaking.

Nicc0
05-17-2015, 11:32 AM
NO FAIR! You got a second person.

Did my mission thingy, thought it was a solo thing. A ways in I died and it kicked me out.

So I went to co-op matchmaking, which by definition means play WITH someone else and end up alone, again.

Guess it was my fault for assuming someone could code correctly and it would wait for a full party of four to start the match like it does with all the other matchmaking.
Yeah I considered myself lucky when today the matchmaking grouped me with another person instead of the usual forever alone incursion,but two is still too few.
If you want a promising TPS google for Project Genom,it's in early alpha but already got much more content than Defiance.

SUPREEM
05-17-2015, 12:53 PM
Step 1: purchase reqs
Step 2: play expedition and wait to lose reqs.

Hope that helps :cool:

Bored Peon
05-17-2015, 01:18 PM
Step 1: purchase reqs
Step 2: play expedition and wait to lose reqs.

Hope that helps :cool:

Not really. Why would I want to pay for broken content? Until they patch it so people are not ending up in co-ops alone there is no point unless you have a premade group.

Now if they had actually made it so you could see the other party members before joining this would not have happened because I would not have entered alone.

Cobra Crusher
05-17-2015, 01:47 PM

I been watching his vids for a couple months. His voice reminds me of Cleveland Brown from Family Guy lol.

Combo Breaker
05-17-2015, 03:44 PM
I been watching his vids for a couple months. His voice reminds me of Cleveland Brown from Family Guy lol.

Now Loretta!!

Cobra Crusher
05-19-2015, 10:50 AM
now loretta!!

boom goes the dynamite!

clay marrow
05-19-2015, 11:18 AM
8868 Combo falling like