PDA

View Full Version : How are expedition daily & weekly contracts for Chimera & Paradise acceptable?

Yakalfurd
05-16-2015, 05:17 PM
I honestly don't know how it is acceptable for Trion to make the contracts to get Cearuleum cores expeditions. I paid for the DLC in order to gain access to the Paradise and Chimera vendors. Now Trion expects me to pay just to have a chance of obtaining the Cearuleum cores in order to purchase items from those vendors. Is it even legal for them to make us pay to access content we've already paid for? If it's not illegal it should be!

Ray8888
05-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Chimera has never been an expo.

Duke_Shambles
05-17-2015, 08:17 AM
Paradise seems to always be expedition based now, so there is no longer any true free way to get Cores.

Tex_Arcana
05-17-2015, 11:32 AM
Paradise seems to always be expedition based now, so there is no longer any true free way to get Cores.
Chimera gives one a day...and that does not require danything but doing an Expert co-op.

irisawifi
05-17-2015, 12:15 PM
Chimera gives one a day...and that does not require danything but doing an Expert co-op.

You need to have the Arktech DLC in order to get the cores. May have to get that DLC now. I was on the fence because I've heard negative feedback about the DLCs.

*edited because I still dont know the names of the freakin' DLCs lol

Jerrmy12
05-17-2015, 12:22 PM
You need to have the Arkbreaker DLC in order to get the cores. May have to get that DLC now. I was on the fence because I've heard negative feedback about the DLCs.

Chimera is arktech revolution, not arkbreaker.

PithHelmetIrath
05-17-2015, 12:23 PM
I honestly don't know how it is acceptable for Trion to...

#developerlogic