PDA

View Full Version : Returning player; Wolfhound/Wildcat fubar'd?

Kobalobasileus
05-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Coming back after a 6 month hiatus, I find that actually landing headshots with a Wolfhound/Wildcat has become a matter of luck. I point my crosshairs at an enemy's head, the dot in the middle of my sight turns red, I pull the trigger... and the bullets fly directly through the enemy's face, dealing no damage!

This doesn't always happen, but I find it happens more often than not. Is it lag? Did the hitboxes get changed? This doesn't seem to happen with full-auto weapons or snipers...

Hexthat
05-18-2015, 10:33 AM
Your zoom is most likely 3rd person so what your aiming at is a little off. Try a first person scope and see if your shots are still off.

Niner82
05-18-2015, 12:29 PM
Coming back after a 6 month hiatus, I find that actually landing headshots with a Wolfhound/Wildcat has become a matter of luck. I point my crosshairs at an enemy's head, the dot in the middle of my sight turns red, I pull the trigger... and the bullets fly directly through the enemy's face, dealing no damage!

This doesn't always happen, but I find it happens more often than not. Is it lag? Did the hitboxes get changed? This doesn't seem to happen with full-auto weapons or snipers...
It's lag usually. Find it happens a lot the last few days for me. Since the last patch I lag very badly.

SourceOfInfinity
05-18-2015, 05:22 PM
The bullets fly directly through the enemy's face, dealing no damage This used to happen to me in PVP. I would get aim on someone, spray bullets, and they ALL just go right through the person, do nothing to them and splash on the wall right behind them.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-18-2015, 05:24 PM
This is defiance, nothing works as intended with the exception of the bitstore.

SUPREEM
05-18-2015, 10:11 PM
Sharpshooting savior. Its like trying to shoot ghost.

Gaige12
05-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Sharpshooting savior. Its like trying to shoot ghost.

After about 20 tries, it became a reflex to shoot about a half second ahead of where the npc's were going to be.

Thorax The Dark
05-19-2015, 10:08 AM

here here fellow player

Niner82
05-19-2015, 11:35 AM
You sir are a genius. So when do you think they will start charging us to use the forums? :p

Hexthat
05-19-2015, 01:10 PM
After about 20 tries, it became a reflex to shoot about a half second ahead of where the npc's were going to be.

Yes, you have to lead shots on moving targets cause projectile has a very slow velocity.