PDA

View Full Version : Re-patching PS3

Ryu Soba JP
05-18-2015, 08:07 PM
Seems like it's taking forever. It's been 4 hours and it's still patching. I've had 3 patch errors. I might not have the fastest internet for gaming but this is just silly.

Says time remaining is 8:31 seconds (which is counting down) and Rate has been hovering just above 30Mbps. When the lower bar fills up it just starts over. Like it's downloading in sections.

There is no way to determine how much is left in the patch to download.
Should I give up?

Chump Norris
05-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Keep at it.

I'm pretty sure it does download in sections when you repatch.

Ryu Soba JP
05-18-2015, 08:24 PM
Do you know how to tell how much is left of the download?

Ryu Soba JP
05-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Well, I guess Sony hates me because I just randomly got signed out of psn and my console froze. Awesome 4 hours wasted.

Chump Norris
05-18-2015, 08:30 PM
iirc the last time I repatched it would say a time, download that and install then repeat with a new time. I hope that makes some kind of sense lol.

I cant say how long it took because I started it and left the house for a while.

Ryu Soba JP
05-19-2015, 01:54 AM
Needless to say but I'm still trying to patch into Defiance.

Ryu Soba JP
05-19-2015, 08:19 AM
I'm still patching and I can't seem to get past this screen. I can't get anyone to answer live chat. I've had 2 more patch errors.
I looked at the game data file and it's stuck at 7052 MB. I'm downloading at over 30Mbps. Can someone please help?

Ryu Soba JP
05-19-2015, 09:17 AM
Finally talked to someone at CS via LC and was told that it's possible the patcher via disc is outdated due to the latest updates and that is most likely why it's not installing and that I should just play using the digital version. :(

WhiteStrike
05-19-2015, 10:25 AM
Finally talked to someone at CS via LC and was told that it's possible the patcher via disc is outdated due to the latest updates and that is most likely why it's not installing and that I should just play using the digital version. :(

Digital version is faster so that shouldn't be a deal breaker.