PDA

View Full Version : echelon vendor , why bother?

David Irwin
05-19-2015, 02:18 PM
does the echelon vendor ever change it's gear for sale? no mods? no crates? no echelon oj's? I finally have some echelon vendor credit and I was gonna spend it. but why buy gear that's not even as good as what I already have. I Have some decent oj's and epic's ( certainly NOT the best, but pretty good I think) My gear is all considerably better than any of the echelon gear available.

Johnny Stranger
05-19-2015, 02:43 PM
been maxed at 1,000 echelon rep for some time...may as well nuke the vendor ....pure and utter garbage...maybe all vendors can sell the same stuff as tarr....

Cobra Crusher
05-19-2015, 02:43 PM
But you get that sweet vehicle damage syn because you really need it against the heavily fortified tank known as the cerebus lol.

Nefarious
05-19-2015, 02:44 PM
The vendors need to be updated, badly.

Echelon would be good to have some variety of shields that have different Nano Resistances. One or multiples of each. Nanos in PvP have a significantly higher edge do to the Nano boosting perks only available those who have Ark Tech Revolution. Players should have some kind of available access to acquire shields with Nano Resistances to even that playing field a bit.

irisawifi
05-19-2015, 02:46 PM
does the echelon vendor ever change it's gear for sale? no mods? no crates? no echelon oj's? I finally have some echelon vendor credit and I was gonna spend it. but why buy gear that's not even as good as what I already have. I Have some decent oj's and epic's ( certainly NOT the best, but pretty good I think) My gear is all considerably better than any of the echelon gear available.

I bought the amount to complete the pursuit. I've also bought some purple shields to give them away to newbies. Other than that it's pretty much useless.

SaikoTeek
05-20-2015, 09:09 AM
It says a lot when even the devs tried to hide it away in the middle of nowhere at Alcatraz.

The first time I was there exploring and saw it, I laughed at how far out of the way it was, like they were trying to say, "yes, we're embarrassed of it too, but it has to be here."

bryman
05-20-2015, 06:45 PM
Echelon and all the other faction vendors have a 10% dmg bonus to the weapons if I remember correctly..

crasher
05-20-2015, 07:34 PM

Nah.

Atticus Batman
05-21-2015, 12:20 AM
The vendors need to be updated, badly.

Echelon would be good to have some variety of shields that have different Nano Resistances. One or multiples of each. Nanos in PvP have a significantly higher edge do to the Nano boosting perks only available those who have Ark Tech Revolution. Players should have some kind of available access to acquire shields with Nano Resistances to even that playing field a bit.

An update would be nice. It would also be nice if they brought back the sawbones synergy and all the other stuff that was removed when they altered and moved the Paradise vendor. They could even add all of that former paradise stuff to Echelon. Atleast it would have more things to choose from. Although adding a weapon crate would also be nice.

mystickaldj
05-21-2015, 06:38 AM
i have already been in chats with the devs and they said at some point in the near future, they will in their words "show some love to the echelon vendor" so hopefully it will be soon

Atticus Batman
05-21-2015, 02:57 PM
i have already been in chats with the devs and they said at some point in the near future, they will in their words "show some love to the echelon vendor" so hopefully it will be soon

They said shortly before DLC5 Arktech Revoluttion was added, that they were going to revamp all faction boxes. As far as I know, the only one ever revamped was Paradise and it got tied to Arktek revolution when it did get revamped. So I wouldn't get my hopes up on the revamp until they actually put it on the PTS and we know what it's new requirements will be.

clay marrow
05-21-2015, 03:52 PM
But you get that sweet vehicle damage syn because you really need it against the heavily fortified tank known as the cerebus lol.
you mean that pizza box with a turret that quickly becomes a grease fire when shot with a sniper????

Nefarious
05-21-2015, 04:00 PM
An update would be nice. It would also be nice if they brought back the sawbones synergy and all the other stuff that was removed when they altered and moved the Paradise vendor. They could even add all of that former paradise stuff to Echelon. Atleast it would have more things to choose from. Although adding a weapon crate would also be nice.

I remember Sawbones and that was (had to look it up again) 'Fully reload weapons after reviving another player.' Which imo is better of staying gone. Its just not good.

What are the other ones that were removed?

Cobra Crusher
05-21-2015, 04:18 PM
you mean that pizza box with a turret that quickly becomes a grease fire when shot with a sniper????

Thats a lil harsh comparing a pizza box to the Cerebus.....pizza boxes aren't that weak lol.