PDA

View Full Version : Can't exit vendor

Ryu Soba JP
05-20-2015, 03:16 PM
PS3 NA I can't exit the vendor. The option doesn't appear and I can't close out menus from the loadout screen. Only way to exit the vendor is to press start to the loadout screen then to press start again. I already changed controllers and rebooted the game.

I can exit the quick menu and the option to press circle does appear.

All other functions for the circle button (brake,squat, roll) seem to work. It's just the vendor and loadout menu.

Kylae
05-20-2015, 03:29 PM
Happened to me before each time a game restart cleared the error. I know its not a solution but atleast its a workaround

Ryu Soba JP
05-20-2015, 03:36 PM
After rebooting the game a few times I finally got it to work. Weird bug.

Kylae
05-20-2015, 03:51 PM
Yeah it is. Seems to happen to me most often at alcatraz

crasher
05-20-2015, 08:52 PM
Slightly outside the lines:

If you go to a vendor location where the vendors are supposed to be, but they aint, do NOT stand where they usually park.

When they spawn -, they WILL spawn on you.
And then you REALLY wont be able to exit the vendor.

It was humorous the first few times at IDR, and telling all your friends to port to you.

Cobra Crusher
05-21-2015, 09:13 PM
Slightly outside the lines:

If you go to a vendor location where the vendors are supposed to be, but they aint, do NOT stand where they usually park.

When they spawn -, they WILL spawn on you.
And then you REALLY wont be able to exit the vendor.

It was humorous the first few times at IDR, and telling all your friends to port to you.

The PT vendor at bruno spawned on me and it was turned at an angle. I broked it :(

Atticus Batman
05-21-2015, 09:51 PM
The PT vendor at bruno spawned on me and it was turned at an angle. I broked it :(

Go to an arkfall impact site and summon an Arkbreak. Make sure you are stadning exactly in the middle of where it will land. If you do it right, then the Ark wreckage will spawn around you. You will be trapped inside the wreckage and there are spots where you can look out and watch everybody coming to the arkbreak and killing the enemy. To get out you will have to go to a friend/clanmate or fast travel. Or if you are in a car in that spot, then as it impacts, the car and you will fly into the atmosphere! LOL

Ryu Soba JP
05-21-2015, 11:45 PM
Driving my Car at pow farms fishtailed into the wall, vendor and lockbox both spawned, flipped my car faced down, then forced me through the map/ground into the depths of defiance hell.