PDA

View Full Version : No one can answer this in chat: How to use/activate Defiant Few syn

ITPalg
05-21-2015, 08:51 AM
Gangbusters in a loadout; guided rocket launcher mods> Do I have to fully mod both weapons with grl mods before the syn activates? If so I guess I am SoL for the long term since there are only 2 grl mods for sale at Overpass. I don't camp the vendor for special sales all day.

EvilAg3nt
05-21-2015, 09:22 AM
no,you dont.
all you need is the 4 mods for the syn thats on the gun.
start from the top of the description.
first line thru 4 /effects,as you add each mod those will light up.

now we into Syns tho.
whats the syn on the dets?
is it a normal syn like say cannoneer or grenadier orrrr

if its a backpack syn,then youll need 2 Weapons of the Same Syn = backpack/veteran/survivalist etc etc. in the Same loadout slot to Activate the syn.
they Dont have to be the same weapons,just the same syn.

last thought,you said gangbusters as in 2?
no sense in putting 2 dets in same loadout,your ammo will deplete quick and youll have no weapon for backup.

ps i think? the only Guided rocket launcher mod that is For the gangbusters is the acqusition sight?
someone please clarify?

Kyrinthic
05-21-2015, 09:25 AM
There is a trading forum here, find your system and location, and you may have luck finding the right mods there, if you have some script to pay for them.

CM Kiwibird
05-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Here's a link to the trading post (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?43-Need-Want-(Trading-Post)) that Kyrinthic mentioned. If you have scrip, they have wares!

ITPalg
05-21-2015, 10:30 AM
Just like chat, none of the above replies answers my question.

ONCE AGAIN:

I have TWO Defiant Few weapons. They both "uses guided rocket launcher mods".
The ONLY guided rocket launcher mods on the Overpass vendor are two types. NONE of the guided rocket launcher mods are "Defiant Few". The Defiant Few vendor DOES NOT CARRY MODS.

I am really failing to understand how this is hard to understand.

I also refuse to use the trading forums to try to find someone at a certain time at a certain place when and if I am available. I already asked and complained about the lack of an in-game market when there is the ability to trade between players and basically received the response of we don't have the money to do that right now.

Fuzzy
05-21-2015, 10:38 AM
You only get Defiant Few mods out of the Defiant Few Crates at the Defiant Few Vendor.
So, when you buy a Defiant Few Mk II Box, you get 1 weapon AND three mods for the Defiant Few synergy.

Daisho
05-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Fuzzy is correct, although they do have Mod cache lockboxes as well.

http://www.defiancedata.com/lockbox.php?id=62

ITPalg
05-21-2015, 11:05 AM
FINALLY people that know how to read.

Thanks.

Fuzzy
05-21-2015, 11:41 AM
Fuzzy is correct, although they do have Mod cache lockboxes as well.

http://www.defiancedata.com/lockbox.php?id=62

No, they're taken out. Alcatraz reworked the Defiant Few vendor. Gotta mark those on DD as old and not in-game anymore :)

EvilAg3nt
05-21-2015, 11:58 AM

Thanks.

i actually answered part of your question.
had you worded it like you did the Second time around,i would have told you what the others said.
you are of course,welcome for the attempts to help you........

and seeing as you refuse to actually go look for your mods,then place an ad in the right section and pay the price.

Tygra maneater
05-21-2015, 07:57 PM
I don't think it is possible to "turn off" synergies.

JOCCO5150
05-21-2015, 08:42 PM
I don't think it is possible to "turn off" synergies.

Mod it incorrectly

SanCarioca
05-22-2015, 09:05 AM
Has anyone purchased Defiant Few MKII Lockboxes this week or the past one?

If so, can you confirm all MODs came with the DFMkII Synergy?

This was a bug I experienced several weeks ago, and it was confirmed by Trion. I bought a DFMkII Lockbox and all the MODs came with either blank or normal shotgun synergies, so I could not use them in a DFMkII weapon. I haven't seen any patch addressing this problem yet, but sometimes, things are corrected without notice.

Thanks for any information.

SaikoTeek
05-22-2015, 10:51 AM
Has anyone purchased Defiant Few MKII Lockboxes this week or the past one?

If so, can you confirm all MODs came with the DFMkII Synergy?

This was a bug I experienced several weeks ago, and it was confirmed by Trion. I bought a DFMkII Lockbox and all the MODs came with either blank or normal shotgun synergies, so I could not use them in a DFMkII weapon. I haven't seen any patch addressing this problem yet, but sometimes, things are corrected without notice.

Thanks for any information.

I got a Mk ii box Wednesday and it came w df mods. None of them fit the weapon I got, but the syn was right.

SanCarioca
05-22-2015, 12:49 PM
I got a Mk ii box Wednesday and it came w df mods. None of them fit the weapon I got, but the syn was right.

Hey Saiko, thank you very much for the answer. I will try to purchase one today.

EvilAg3nt
05-22-2015, 01:09 PM
same here i got the gangbuster...with green mods lol...for " only " 480 rep 32 keys annnnnnd 25k script...
thats odd..the gun " only " vendors for a coupla grand :D

Ray8888
05-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Yeah its not even worth modding. Can't even see what you're shooting at after the 1st shot. Total spray n pray noob weapon.

Kyrinthic
05-22-2015, 01:30 PM

Thanks.

Dont be a ******.

you asked "How to use/activate Defiant Few syn" and the rest of the post looked like it was written in a drugged stupor. The first reply explained how to use/activate synergies. The second pointed out a way that you could acquire the mods you need for that, and the third gave a link to expand on the second. These are all valid answers.

You asked a question poorly, people tried to infer what you were actually asking, and gave you useful advice, even if you have trouble using the trade forums. Its a pretty ****ish thing to go whining that people didnt answer your question because you dont know how to ask what you actually want to know (ie, how do I get defiant few mods without having to figure out how to use the trade forum)