PDA

View Full Version : #1: OK, so why DO Mass Cannon group with Guided Rocket Launchers....

crasher
05-22-2015, 09:29 AM
...When they don't take Guided Launcher mods?

I thought that was fixed according to Trick over a year ago.
At least I recall him addressing it on the Live Stream as an issue that was BEING fixed.

Ashlocke
05-28-2015, 01:53 AM
Probably for the same reason that my Chimera Horn which is a guided rocket launcher doesn't take guided rocket launcher mods...

EDIT:
I just used my Chimera Horn for the first time in months, apparently, they changed it. It's no longer a guided Rocket Launcher. It's one of those, "shoot at sky" then "press reload to detonate" into several smaller bombs that rain down types.

Essentially one of the weapons I hate most in the game. Thank you Trion, thank you for making a rocket launcher I was keeping around in the hopes it would get fixed PROPERLY into a steaming pile of shtako.

In case you are wondering why exactly I hate that rocket launcher it's because LAG makes it so when you press reload the bombs never go off where you want them to, they either go off a mile away, or if you think you're being clever by pressing it sooner, it actually goes off sooner and it rains down on your head. Yay.

Jerrmy12
05-28-2015, 02:19 AM
Probably for the same reason that my Chimera Horn which is a guided rocket launcher doesn't take guided rocket launcher mods...

EDIT:
I just used my Chimera Horn for the first time in months, apparently, they changed it. It's no longer a guided Rocket Launcher. It's one of those, "shoot at sky" then "press reload to detonate" into several smaller bombs that rain down types.

Essentially one of the weapons I hate most in the game. Thank you Trion, thank you for making a rocket launcher I was keeping around in the hopes it would get fixed PROPERLY into a steaming pile of shtako.

In case you are wondering why exactly I hate that rocket launcher it's because LAG makes it so when you press reload the bombs never go off where you want them to, they either go off a mile away, or if you think you're being clever by pressing it sooner, it actually goes off sooner and it rains down on your head. Yay.
Also, shooting those at enemies and not manually detonating them make tyem do littke dmg.
I hate thise rockets, very crap.

crasher
05-28-2015, 06:29 AM
Well, those raining rockets are like a lot of other stuff in the game.

A really kewl idea in theory and on the mock-ups in pre-production in the planning phase, but just more pointless junk to get as a reward because it doesn't do anything particularly worthwhile.