PDA

View Full Version : and customize weapons?

ivandg88
04-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi Greetings to all I have a problem, I have many items for weapons i do not know how to put it on the weapons, someone could help me???

Bee
04-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Will put tutorial tonight.

PixieStix
04-05-2013, 01:11 PM
First, check and see if the weapon has the available open mod, you will see it as a little picture under the weapon in the slots. If it does, you are good to go. Open up the mod section, select the weapon (unequipped) and then select the mod.

If the weapon you want to mod does not have that slot available, you can try to add the slot in the modding screen. You can add more slots for mods. The added slot will take 10 minutes and it is random from remaining slots.

DamianThorn
04-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Will put tutorial tonight.

Looking forward to seeing it.
During the beta I had figured it out,but I'm having a serious brainfart in the actual game.

I guess those pesky hellbugs and raiders have corrupted my mind...;)

McSkittlez
04-05-2013, 01:16 PM
I didn't want to make a new thread so I'll ask a question regarding mods here as well. I have a weapon that can be modded but when I try to attach the mod it takes me to a blank inventory screen. So my question is, why doesn't it let me attach the mod? Are there certain mods and weapons that don't go together?

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. How silly of me. I answered my own question. The mod was a stock and not a barrel.

ivandg88
04-06-2013, 01:54 AM
thank you all, I would like to see the tutorial mods, please ponganlo here to see it, thank you very much. Greetings.

ivandg88
04-06-2013, 02:13 AM
ok, I have it clear, thank you all.