PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Defiance Dev Questions/Concerns thread?

Lithova
05-22-2015, 03:46 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?215194-Questions-Concerns-This-is-your-thread!

I see the thread here though its no longer visible on the thread list, had to do a bit of searching to find it. Anyways I was wondering are we going to see a response or did this weeks questions/concerns get ignored? I also see the Defiance livestream didn't happen today, whats up with that Trion?

PhantasieTrion
05-22-2015, 05:10 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?215194-Questions-Concerns-This-is-your-thread!

I see the thread here though its no longer visible on the thread list, had to do a bit of searching to find it. Anyways I was wondering are we going to see a response or did this weeks questions/concerns get ignored? I also see the Defiance livestream didn't happen today, whats up with that Trion?

It's coming, dont panic! ;)

Hey all, questions are being pulled now. Keep an eye out for the results in the news and announcements section this Friday. Appreciate all the responses!

As for the Livestream, we don't do one every Friday, and will announce when we do.

--Phantasie

Vega
05-22-2015, 05:26 PM
          

GodKingMoloch
05-24-2015, 04:44 PM
I don't think they care about us players anymore at all, Just give them your money and **** and take nothing in return and be quite about it. That's how I feel they think of the player base now.

SSF
05-24-2015, 10:16 PM
I don't think they care about us players anymore at all, Just give them your money and **** and take nothing in return and be quite about it. That's how I feel they think of the player base now.

Correct! If you're not a trion cheerleader and are too critical of the game, you will certainly get shutdown lol. Sad really, considering how things work (or dont work Ishould say)and still, we support them. The game/concept is fun but could be so so so so(repeat so another 100 or so times) better. Just don't say it though, you run the risk of being sent to yourroom.

EvilAg3nt
05-25-2015, 07:03 AM
Correct! If you're not a trion cheerleader and are too critical of the game, you will certainly get shutdown lol. Sad really, considering how things work (or dont work Ishould say)and still, we support them. The game/concept is fun but could be so so so so(repeat so another 100 or so times) better. Just don't say it though, you run the risk of being sent to your room.

ha,yeah i made that mistake already.
cra cra that they certainly wasted no time jumping on me.
meanwhile my support ticket w multiple issues Still open and unread,
from last week.

what they should have been More worried about is when we stop posting,
like on the questions concerns thread cause hey they dont answer the imp questions anyways..

cause thats when we stopped caring and wont be spending money anymore.