PDA

View Full Version : Contracts you're right and you're wrong

Yakalfurd
05-23-2015, 06:13 AM
I fully understand why daily and weekly contracts have been added to expeditions. Trion wants to attract players to the bit store to buy HRs. As much as this fact is upsetting to the player base Trion has every right to do so. Where I draw the line is daily and weekly contracts connected to DLCs that have already been purchased. Paradise contracts and VBI contracts to be specific. In order to access the supply crates for Gunslinger trials you must have VBI Rep. in order to access the Paradise vendor you must have the Rep. and cores for it. For Trion to force people to pay money to access content that they have already paid for is immoral and wrong. I really hope Trion does something to remedy this situation.

cmpowell
05-23-2015, 06:29 AM
Paradise is not a dlc vender chimera is the dlc 5 vender. Paradise was a useless vender no one used and was made use of for dlc 5. Othe than that I almost agree.

CaptainObvious
05-23-2015, 06:43 AM
Also kill boss in expedition is bugged and doesn't count for weekly wich is great.

Yakalfurd
05-23-2015, 08:53 AM
I understand what you're saying. But you do in fact need to buy DLC in order to purchase from the Paradise vendor correct? If it was free to use the Paradise vendor , there wouldn't be a problem with it.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-23-2015, 12:17 PM
Vbi vendor expo contracts piss me off. Its hard enough only being able to get one gunslinger crate a week but now that can end up taking much longer or costing me money?! Wtf, and yeah last night we killed the marshall and it didn't complete for us but killing jackson did... this games so screwed up.

Deadeye Joe
05-23-2015, 12:32 PM
For me, trion is getting less of my money, I used to buy rep boosts back when you could complete all weekly within the two hour boost time, now... Never again. Waste of bits.