PDA

View Full Version : sword buffer ???

The fallen fl
05-23-2015, 01:25 PM
Using a melee attack while charging a weapon now interrupts the charge progress instead of allowing players to hold onto full charge forever.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-23-2015, 01:31 PM
Using a melee attack while charging a weapon now interrupts the charge progress instead of allowing players to hold onto full charge forever.

Yep, good.

The fallen fl
05-23-2015, 01:47 PM
Sounds like more as a sniper lol then a sword

Mister Derpenhowser
05-23-2015, 01:56 PM
My swords don't look like they are getting the charge interrupted at all. Im glad the goinks that sit at spawn points in pvp with surge bolters cant constantly be melee attacking now, maybe they'll learn to play.

Ryu Soba JP
05-23-2015, 03:22 PM
The question is was this something that deemed priority to fix? Were there that many people complaining about being melee attacked? I don't understand the concept of "fixing" things that don't really seem to be a problem affecting players game play. Again, time to fix this could have been used more productively with fixing other aspects of the game.

The fallen fl
05-23-2015, 03:25 PM
The question is was this something that deemed priority to fix? Were there that many people complaining about being melee attacked? I don't understand the concept of "fixing" things that don't really seem to be relevant to game play. Again, time to fix this could have been used more productively with fixing other aspects of the game.
It's only charge weapons sniper at most

Mister Derpenhowser
05-23-2015, 03:26 PM
Not about being melee attacked, people would melee using a charge weapon which would stop it losing its charge. So the could endlessly hold a fully charge surge and just wait for someone to stick their head out in the open. Tbh its the first thing I've seen them do that even remotely affects pvp in a positive way.

Ryu Soba JP
05-23-2015, 03:29 PM
Maybe I don't understand the relevance. I'd still want them to work on something else rather a minor issue like this.

Cobra Crusher
05-23-2015, 04:48 PM
Maybe I don't understand the relevance. I'd still want them to work on something else rather a minor issue like this.

You must not play pvp lol. Charge snipers are way op. Now if they would just fix the op blast rifles we can get back to spamming detonators and rockets lol.

Festival
05-23-2015, 05:42 PM
You must not play pvp lol. Charge snipers are way op. Now if they would just fix the op blast rifles we can get back to spamming detonators and rockets lol.

And then they can fix those OP dets and RLs so I can go back to easy mode with my Blighter. =P

Chump Norris
05-23-2015, 08:38 PM
No weapons in pvp just melee attacks plzzz

Jerrmy12
05-23-2015, 10:32 PM
No weapons in pvp just melee attacks plzzz
Melee iz op plox nurf.

Nah, it sucks.