PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Character Link

TheDude
05-23-2015, 05:09 PM
I have not played Defiance in a very long time. I've since got a newer xbox. I recently downloaded Defiance and downloaded all the new patches and now I am back at character creation. I re-linked my xbox 360 to my Glyph account and yet I am still at character creation. Is there anyway to get my old character back? Thanks

Cobra Crusher
05-23-2015, 05:19 PM
If you deleted the game files you might of deleted the character.

EvilAg3nt
05-23-2015, 05:22 PM
yeppp,file a ticket w Trion and wait.
they are usually pretty quick but this week has been very slow.
i think they are backed up w the archage game/updates.
GL man.

TheDude
05-23-2015, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the help guys I well certainly contact Trion and try to find my old hard drive.

PhantasieTrion
05-23-2015, 06:41 PM
I have not played Defiance in a very long time. I've since got a newer xbox. I recently downloaded Defiance and downloaded all the new patches and now I am back at character creation. I re-linked my xbox 360 to my Glyph account and yet I am still at character creation. Is there anyway to get my old character back? Thanks

Hi Dude

All character data is stored on our servers. What Xbox console and/or hard drive you play the game from is irrelevant. What matters is that you are logged into your same XBox Live Gold enabled Gamertag/account that you originally played the game with.

As long as you do that, your characters will still be there.

If you are positive you are logging in with the same XBox account you originally had and you don't see your characters, PM me your XBox Gamertag and I can look into it.

PS: Double check that at the Patcher screen you do not have the opposite region (NA vs Europe) selected. In nearly all cases, when someone says their character was deleted it is instead because they inadvertently pressed Y to swap regions and they are connecting to the wrong servers (characters are specific to NA vs EU servers).

If you deleted the game files you might of deleted the character.

Deleting the game from your Xbox will not delete your characters.

Thanks

--Phantasie

Cobra Crusher
05-24-2015, 12:40 AM
Thats good news for him.