PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 Coit Mission Broken

Redemption2244
05-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Some of my buddies and I decided we wanted to do some expeditions today. My friends have Hunter Reqs and I do not. I thought I can get in a expedition with the freebie provided in the season 3 mission : The First Expedition. I was the leader of my group and went and began the mission. I did all the requirements up to the point where I choose to select which expedition to go into. I chose to do Hellbug Hunt and everyone in my group got the que. Everyone entered the expedition except me. I was waiting to be deployed for 30 seconds and then nothing.... I thought it was just a malfunction at first so I left my group and tried queing it up again and pressed Finalize Match and STILL nothing. If I cant enter the expedition through the main storyline mission how is it ever going to be done?

Cobra Crusher
05-24-2015, 09:57 PM
Some of my buddies and I decided we wanted to do some expeditions today. My friends have Hunter Reqs and I do not. I thought I can get in a expedition with the freebie provided in the season 3 mission : The First Expedition. I was the leader of my group and went and began the mission. I did all the requirements up to the point where I choose to select which expedition to go into. I chose to do Hellbug Hunt and everyone in my group got the que. Everyone entered the expedition except me. I was waiting to be deployed for 30 seconds and then nothing.... I thought it was just a malfunction at first so I left my group and tried queing it up again and pressed Finalize Match and STILL nothing. If I cant enter the expedition through the main storyline mission how is it ever going to be done?

The first story expedition i think you have to go alone because it doesn't cost a HR.

Mister Derpenhowser
05-24-2015, 10:35 PM
Eh? I dont remember getting a free expedition. Then again I generally don't take much notice of whats being said during missions

Ryu Soba JP
05-24-2015, 11:34 PM
The Mission allows you to do an expedition as part of the story line. After he left the group he should have been able to do the mission alone. It never deployed him into the mission.

mr8liner
05-25-2015, 10:47 AM
I have been having the same problem with my toon Gitty. I was going in be myself but it would never let me in. Funny thing though, yesterday I did it with no problems with another toon, but the only thing different was, that toon had a HR. It didn't make me use it but I got in.

Yep, yep yep just another thing that won't get fixed..

Cobra Crusher
05-25-2015, 11:13 AM
The Mission allows you to do an expedition as part of the story line. After he left the group he should have been able to do the mission alone. It never deployed him into the mission.

He didn't say he tried to go alone. He said he re-grouped and tried to go in. He cant group until he does the story mission expedition.

Cobra Crusher
05-25-2015, 11:15 AM
I have been having the same problem with my toon Gitty. I was going in be myself but it would never let me in. Funny thing though, yesterday I did it with no problems with another toon, but the only thing different was, that toon had a HR. It didn't make me use it but I got in.

Yep, yep yep just another thing that won't get fixed..

If you did it through the story line season 3 the first expedition is free.

Cobra Crusher
05-25-2015, 11:16 AM
Eh? I dont remember getting a free expedition. Then again I generally don't take much notice of whats being said during missions

Thats because no one knew what was going on when they came out lol.