PDA

View Full Version : Plum Crazy Challenger

Legit
05-25-2015, 09:25 PM
Is this variant still obtainable from vendor specials? I remember back in the day that that's how I got mine, and my girlfriend has been searching for it for a week. She hasn't even seen the billet metallic or the white variant, and after searching the internet, I didn't get any info that wasn't very outdated.

I did read that there was some Dodge Challenger event vendor at Happy Pow Farms that had them awhile back, but there's no vendor there. Any help?

Smokey Black
05-25-2015, 09:44 PM
Might have to buy a defiant few box from the defiant few vender and pray to get one as an extra/jackpot

Mister Derpenhowser
05-25-2015, 09:46 PM
They show up as vendor specials at headlands. Well, the plum & white do, not sure about the metallic one.

Atticus Batman
05-25-2015, 11:21 PM
I believe they are still vehicle vendor specials, if they are then you just have to keep checking the only Vehicle specific vendor in game for it's specials. The only vehicle vendor is at Headlands. So you must check there regularly. The easiest way to quarantee you get the special you want from there is to buy every vehicle that is for sale as it's special. You will eventually own every vehicle that vendor sells including the plum crazy challenger. It is a major scrip sink, but that is how i did it. Now I own every vehicle that vendor sells so IF they ever add mover vehicles to that vendor's specials, I will be one of the first to have them. Since that will be all that is available as a vehicle special to me.

Midnight
05-26-2015, 12:48 AM
I believe they are still vehicle vendor specials, if they are then you just have to keep checking the only Vehicle specific vendor in game for it's specials. The only vehicle vendor is at Headlands. So you must check there regularly. The easiest way to quarantee you get the special you want from there is to buy every vehicle that is for sale as it's special. You will eventually own every vehicle that vendor sells including the plum crazy challenger. It is a major scrip sink, but that is how i did it. Now I own every vehicle that vendor sells so IF they ever add mover vehicles to that vendor's specials, I will be one of the first to have them. Since that will be all that is available as a vehicle special to me.

No surprise here...Batman wins

s1cKb0y
05-26-2015, 02:17 AM
hey there

ive got it after server restart the day solstice event finished at headlands, same with the brillet metallic, after server restart and valentines event ended at headlands