PDA

View Full Version : We Need More Open World Events + Payout

Combo Breaker
05-28-2015, 05:52 AM
Was the large volume of players not noticed during Armistice? These events were not worn out, payed well, and offered a larger chance for better gear. This was if you only made it to the boss fight.

Hellbugs, Scrapper, and Dark Matter Arkfalls do not do this. You have to catch them from the beginning to get a fair payout. Hellbug and Scrapper offer no chances for good gear, and the Dark Matter seems to rarely, rarely drop good gear any more.

Expeditions are just a form of coop that do not offer the same type of fun that open world events do. Coop gets old far more rapidly, allow for kicking abuse, and somewhat exclude non Patron Pass holders. These also just don't pay well for the massive amount of time required. Skitterlings and chests should have a chance to drop OJ chips and rigs in these. I personally have 3 OJ chips and 0 OJ rigs.
No one hardly ever wants to do anything but Hellbugs due to the difficulty of mutants and raiders either.

Incursion payout isn't all that bad, but gear drops are few and far between.

I am not saying we need open world events that give OJ gear as frequently as the Armistice events, but we need better payout than what is currently offered.

There is to much grind for far to little payout right now, and the population is showing it.

Midnight
05-28-2015, 12:42 PM
Was the large volume of players not noticed during Armistice? These events were not worn out, payed well, and offered a larger chance for better gear. This was if you only made it to the boss fight.

Hellbugs, Scrapper, and Dark Matter Arkfalls do not do this. You have to catch them from the beginning to get a fair payout. Hellbug and Scrapper offer no chances for good gear, and the Dark Matter seems to rarely, rarely drop good gear any more.

Expeditions are just a form of coop that do not offer the same type of fun that open world events do. Coop gets old far more rapidly, allow for kicking abuse, and somewhat exclude non Patron Pass holders. These also just don't pay well for the massive amount of time required. Skitterlings and chests should have a chance to drop OJ chips and rigs in these. I personally have 3 OJ chips and 0 OJ rigs.
No one hardly ever wants to do anything but Hellbugs due to the difficulty of mutants and raiders either.

I am not saying we need open world events that give OJ gear as frequently as the Armistice events, but we need better payout than what is currently offered.

There is to much grind for far to little payout right now, and the population is showing it.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2qs9zlk.jpg

Dixie Cougar
05-28-2015, 12:48 PM
Your location isn't listed as "fantasy island" for nothing.

PithHelmetIrath
05-28-2015, 02:24 PM
we need better payout

Given the game's track record.. I won't go holding my breath..

snoglobe81
05-28-2015, 05:50 PM

Hear hear.
Sidenote love your youtube channel.

Bentu
05-28-2015, 07:08 PM
It's about time you all realised that this is Trions game and they will do as they want despite the feedback from the community.
The track record speaks for itself, they have a game here that still has great purtential but for some reason want to dig a deeper and deeper hole to bury it in.

Cobra Crusher
05-28-2015, 10:29 PM
I did a hellbug major today and when i got to the boss there was only me and 1 other person. I did a few sieges too and there was about 3-7 people at each.

Gaige12
05-28-2015, 11:39 PM
RNG is killing the game. I did a DM incursion in SF an hour ago. I played the whole thing from start to finish, and made it into 1st place by more than 40K points to the player in 2nd. My big payout was a green incinerator and some other trash. :mad:

Alastar
05-29-2015, 12:20 AM
HA! AHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is a joke right? Or just an observation? You don't really expect them to hit rewards with the buff bat right? Rewards get the nerf bat exclusively ;)

Atticus Batman
05-29-2015, 01:07 AM
HA! AHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is a joke right? Or just an observation? You don't really expect them to hit rewards with the buff bat right? Rewards get the nerf bat exclusively ;)

Why must anything get hit with me?! It hurts!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/batmananimatedseries/images/e/e1/Batman_vs._Bane5.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/180?cb=20111112212000

MagnusRune Daltus
05-29-2015, 02:00 AM
not that we will have ark falls for much longer anyway.... what with the TV show changing things..

Combo Breaker
05-29-2015, 04:15 AM
not that we will have ark falls for much longer anyway.... what with the TV show changing things..

Arkfalls are needed for the original pursuits.

I do not, but I felt like pointing out what I see as issues. I have low expectations.

Cobra Crusher
05-29-2015, 10:43 AM
RNG is killing the game. I did a DM incursion in SF an hour ago. I played the whole thing from start to finish, and made it into 1st place by more than 40K points to the player in 2nd. My big payout was a green incinerator and some other trash. :mad:

I got 180K at a volge siege and 2nd place got 70K yet i still got blues. I bet the person in last place got an oj lol.

r1p
05-29-2015, 12:41 PM
I got 180K at a volge siege and 2nd place got 70K yet i still got blues. I bet the person in last place got an oj lol.

I hear you. I'd be more upset except the only OJ that I have ever seen awarded from a Volge siege is the useless battle rifle which is more useless then a blue or purple weapon. I get 1 or 2 a month and they go straight to the vendor.

Ray8888
05-29-2015, 01:56 PM
I hear you. I'd be more upset except the only OJ that I have ever seen awarded from a Volge siege is the useless battle rifle.

And there's always someone in Zone trying to sell it for 1m.