PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Ultimate Edition from Amazon.com and EU PSN account.

Velans
05-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi :). Do as I order Defiance Ultimate Edition with Season Pass from the Amazon.com is whether my European PSN account I will be able to use this digital add-ons?

Velans :).

Mister Derpenhowser
05-28-2015, 01:19 PM
I got mine on amazon.co.uk real cheap, like 30 pound. Maybe worth checking that out but as for NA codes working on EU accounts I'm unsure, I didn't think codes in this game were region locked.

Velans
05-28-2015, 01:34 PM
At amazon.co.uk currently have no available Ultimate Edition, and on Amazon.com is also cheap ^^. Only I'm curious about the digital extras from Amazon.com on the European PSN account ;). So I wonder if I could use Season Pass on the my European PSN account ;).

Edit:
Ok, I noticed only now that additional shipping costs for my country are huge with Amazon.com, so I remain me to continue to wait for a cheap deal in Europe ;).

Atticus Batman
05-28-2015, 08:12 PM
You have to buy it for the version that you are playing. So if those digital codes are PC, then they will not work for your PS3 account.

Deadeye Joe
05-28-2015, 10:15 PM
You have to buy it for the version that you are playing. So if those digital codes are PC, then they will not work for your PS3 account.

Pretty sure that's not what he asked... I'd imagine a US ps3 psn code would not work on the European Psn. The stores are separate... different content etc.