PDA

View Full Version : Noob Question, DCL gear

Vomkrieg
05-29-2015, 02:12 AM
So I got the DLC combo pack which has all of season 1 in it. I have about 18 items in there, If I claim them on one character, and then make a second character will all, some, or none of them be available.

Cheers

Trogathorna
05-29-2015, 02:16 AM
All your characters should get any outfits,vehicles n weapons that come with the dlc.

Vomkrieg
05-29-2015, 02:17 AM
All your characters should get any outfits,vehicles n weapons that come with the dlc.

Awesome.

My partner is planning on playing, so i was planning on making a 2nd character to team with her, so now I don't have to plan out who gets what gear. Many thanks!

Atticus Batman
05-29-2015, 03:37 AM
Awesome.

My partner is planning on playing, so i was planning on making a 2nd character to team with her, so now I don't have to plan out who gets what gear. Many thanks!

You need seperate accounts and seperate machines to play together. So you will have to buy her, her own copy of the game for the two of you to play together, from your own machines.

Vomkrieg
05-29-2015, 04:24 AM
You need seperate accounts and seperate machines to play together. So you will have to buy her, her own copy of the game for the two of you to play together, from your own machines.

Yep, got two machines and 2 accounts, although she will most likely just FTP to start as she is a more casual gamer than I.

Well, unless she really likes it. She did put 200 hours into Skyrim.

She also finished farcry 3, which has quite similar gameplay to this in a lot of respects as well. That and she's a bigger fan of the show than I am, the idea of stabbing people with a casti blade appeals to her :)

Jerrmy12
05-29-2015, 05:02 AM
Yep, got two machines and 2 accounts, although she will most likely just FTP to start as she is a more casual gamer than I.

Well, unless she really likes it. She did put 200 hours into Skyrim.

She also finished farcry 3, which has quite similar gameplay to this in a lot of respects as well. That and she's a bigger fan of the show than I am, the idea of stabbing people with a casti blade appeals to her :)
I have over 3,000 hours in call of duy black ops zombies, and over 2,500 hours in the regular multiplayer...and that's just 1 game.

Vomkrieg
05-29-2015, 03:18 PM
I have over 3,000 hours in call of duy black ops zombies, and over 2,500 hours in the regular multiplayer...and that's just 1 game.

Well done, you have put more hours into a game than a person I described as a casual gamer.

Not sure what the point of your comment was.

Tura Satana
05-29-2015, 08:43 PM
Hehe. I like you.

Ray8888
05-29-2015, 09:17 PM

Don't worry things will get better some day. This too shall pass.

Vomkrieg
05-30-2015, 02:02 AM
Played our first session co-op today, got to about 150 ego.

She really enjoyed it, I was interested to see how she handled the sheer number of enemies and swarm tactics used by bugs, but she did really well in the hellbug related missions we did. She's using the Sniper rifle mostly, with shotgun for back up vs swarms and close range. Doing a fine job covering me while i run around like a mad fool with SMGs and other close range gear.