PDA

View Full Version : Server going down April 5th 2:30pm PT for patch

Defy
04-05-2013, 02:02 PM
FYI:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?21622-Server-Update-April-5th-2-30pm-PT-All-Platforms!

We will be starting server updates on ALL Platforms beginning at 2:30pm PT.

Server Downtime:
Date: April 5th, 2013
Time: 2:30pm PT
Duration: 30 minutes

Patch Notes:
- Fixed a ****load of server crashes
- Removed a broken superweapon
- Reduced vehicle despawn time from 20 to 10 seconds
- Fixed the “Mines of Madness” pursuit to update on finding the “That’s All I Got” data recorder
- Adjusted location of the “Hope” data recorder at Union Depot mine

Colteran
04-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

PepsiSky
04-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I hope they fix the side quests and challenges in Marin. I want the CODA Recon so bad...

mikepaul
04-05-2013, 02:47 PM
It wasn't a superweapon, like I see is being patched out today. It was a Wolverine caustic pistol, not as good as the non-caustic one I had in the beta but I was modding it to see if I could live with it. I couldn't figure out why one of my primary weapon slots was empty today. At first I thought it was another lag thing, and expected the picture to show up, but then I switched profiles back and forth, seeing three filled slots and one empty, and filled in the gap with another weapon. It was only later when I was looking at the pistol I had left that I realized it was the ONLY one I had left.

So what's up? Is there a way to self-delete equipped weapons that I'm not aware of that leaves the slot empty? Did somebody put in a patch last night to kill off weapons that have been deemed OP and didn't test it to make sure it got rid of REALLY OP ones? Or is this just a fluke and I'll never, never lose a weapon again that was in my inventory when I logged off? Kinda makes the running around looking for better weapons a waste of time if they just up and disappear...

JMasTerG
04-05-2013, 02:50 PM
So where do you get the side quests for the meta pursuit of Marin? Bc all I found was the challenges

Andross
04-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Yeah :D when they put servers up, i'll finally finish the marin data recorders!

JMasTerG
04-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Sooo... They didn't even fix the data recorder bug...