PDA

View Full Version : chaos drop rate abysmal on ps3 EU

Mister Derpenhowser
05-30-2015, 08:18 PM
I know of only two people with these, and four people with order (including myself). I thought since it would be a pair drop rate would be increased slightly but if anything it seems lower than ever. Any other servers seeing a lack of these two? Or one in particular?

Mister Derpenhowser
06-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Bumping this up, still relevant and still only 2 I know of. Spoke to some people over NA side and there is maybe 5-10 over there side but thats still bad. Other consoles not seeing this weapon?

Smokey Black
06-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Bumping this up, still relevant and still only 2 I know of. Spoke to some people over NA side and there is maybe 5-10 over there side but thats still bad. Other consoles not seeing this weapon?

I've seen a few on the NA side..way more than 5-10 but much less than the Guardian Angel that id say 75% of players have.

Chump Norris
06-04-2015, 08:10 PM
The number of people playing and the jackpot being split between 2 guns does seem to be hurting the number of these. The GA was the only jackpot and it dropped during an event so that kind of explains why there are so many.

Deadeye Joe
06-04-2015, 10:08 PM
It's still early days and there are a lot more on our server than you think, I pulled order, someone else in clan did too, and yesterday someone pulled chaos. The problem is that it's the first jackpot I've pulled since cataclysm and now I've got to pull off those odds again... No one's gonna trade chaos, unless they get two, that's my opinion

Claydough
06-05-2015, 12:12 AM
is anyone actually farming for them though? usually i farm a good 10 boxes a day till i get the jackpot, but not this time, and i imagine many others are in the same boat.

Eleni
06-05-2015, 12:22 AM
V:o

http://i.imgur.com/EwHDTXU.jpg

Mister Derpenhowser
06-05-2015, 12:41 AM
It's still early days and there are a lot more on our server than you think, I pulled order, someone else in clan did too, and yesterday someone pulled chaos. The problem is that it's the first jackpot I've pulled since cataclysm and now I've got to pull off those odds again... No one's gonna trade chaos, unless they get two, that's my opinion

Its not early days anymore, when someone posted under a week after they were released about drop rates, that was early days. Its been 3 weeks now and I know a ton of people farming 10+ elite a day and they are getting junk everytime. Not 1 oj in a 100 crates, nevermind the jackpots. Like mentioned the fact its a pair has made it harder, the fact it isn't during an event has made it harder still but something is still off as far as drop rates go imo, especially on the chaos. I've seen plenty of orders about.

P.s, you don't count eleni! I have no doubt yours originated from the bitstore! Lol

Death Sensei
06-05-2015, 12:43 AM
V:o

http://i.imgur.com/EwHDTXU.jpg

... j'ai une énorme envie de me barrer... loin... très loin... je veut ces armes plus que tout et toi tu les as easy XD

Eleni
06-05-2015, 12:49 AM
... j'ai une énorme envie de me barrer... loin... très loin... je veut ces armes plus que tout et toi tu les as easy XD

Haha!! J'ai toujours ete fidele aux VOT ARs, tres tres tres longtemps avant le recent boost.
Peut-etre ma foi a ete recompensee :)

EDIT: Oh tes de Dijon? Jai vecue a Belfort 20 ans lol

P.s, you don't count eleni! I have no doubt yours originated from the bitstore! Lol

Nope, i didnt spent a penny since APS, whatever it will be outdated before the next 6 months.

deety
06-05-2015, 01:05 AM
I don't have Order yet. But I got two Chaos. One is 3 weeks ago and the other one is yesterday.
Double Chaos could be a fun I think. ;)

Claydough
06-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Its not early days anymore, when someone posted under a week after they were released about drop rates, that was early days. Its been 3 weeks now and I know a ton of people farming 10+ elite a day and they are getting junk everytime. Not 1 oj in a 100 crates, nevermind the jackpots. Like mentioned the fact its a pair has made it harder, the fact it isn't during an event has made it harder still but something is still off as far as drop rates go imo, especially on the chaos. I've seen plenty of orders about.

after the live stream, i would not be surprised if the drop rate was reduced a little bit

Mister Derpenhowser
06-05-2015, 08:27 PM
after the live stream, i would not be surprised if the drop rate was reduced a little bit

What was said? I missed it

Claydough
06-05-2015, 09:46 PM
What was said? I missed it

they want to reduce the volumes of jp items in the game to make them more unique

Deadeye Joe
06-06-2015, 12:28 AM
they want to reduce the volumes of jp items in the game to make them more unique

Lol, that's spinning it a bit, don't you think? Bit of journalistic free licensing.

WhiteStrike
06-07-2015, 04:36 AM
So people complain about poor RnG and Trion goes ahead and reduces chance of getting something good?Defuq,Trion?!

Deadeye Joe
06-07-2015, 05:08 AM
They said nothing about reducing drop rates. There will be unique jackpots available for only 2 weeks at a time in the new bit store soultap boxes. The new elite boxes in bit store have double odds of jackpot. That's all that was said, nothing about reducing odds.