PDA

View Full Version : Trion Support Response Wait Times

Kylae
06-04-2015, 06:16 AM
It seems to be even further backed up than usual. I have a ticket out thats been 9 days with no response. Anyone else having these super long delays? Kinda makes me feel they either all went on vacation or they just hate me.

EvilAg3nt
06-04-2015, 06:36 AM
i waited 12 days till i finally quit this game just the other day.
then i went and posted forget about my ticket i quit the game on my ticket.
within an Hour<<<< i had a reply telling me how sorry they were etc etc.

but,they didnt even Read the ticket,they just threw hunter reqs at me.
they didnt address the questions i had at all.

so,too little too late.
might even had changed my mind had they actually Answered my questions instead of trying to buy me off.
hope to cyas again on some other game..peace.

mark08859
06-04-2015, 07:30 AM
Yes, I opened a ticket on 6/1 and haven't had any response yet. Reading these posts doesn't give me encouragement. The last time I opened a ticket, their response was to mention it in the forums and "hope" a programmer sees it. The fact that you can't open a ticket from the game anymore indicates to me that they're giving up on support and simply going for the money.

Midnight
06-04-2015, 10:37 AM
i waited 12 days till i finally quit this game just the other day.
then i went and posted forget about my ticket i quit the game on my ticket.
within an Hour<<<< i had a reply telling me how sorry they were etc etc.

but,they didnt even Read the ticket,they just threw hunter reqs at me.
they didnt address the questions i had at all.

so,too little too late.
might even had changed my mind had they actually Answered my questions instead of trying to buy me off.
hope to cyas again on some other game..peace.

Obligatory "Can I have your stuff?" post...seriously, sorry to see you go...give your clannies the good stuff if you're quitting for good

Skullsuku
06-04-2015, 11:04 AM
I sent in a ticket on 5/23, and just got a responce today. 3 times in a row I put down 4 batteries for the monkey and lost them to a ark fall. So I didn't get 12 batteries back but they gave me 2 and 100k scrip. Beats a blank. I think they just have high volume right now, and I also think that there r a lot of people trying to get free HRs'. There is always hope.

tarmim
06-04-2015, 12:03 PM
What i can tell from experiene.. For trion it takes 3 weeks to see your ticket. Then they read first few words of your ticket and reply with some nonsense that has nothing to do with your ticket.

CM Kiwibird
06-04-2015, 12:47 PM
We are having high ticket volume currently, and our Support Team is working through the tickets that we have available. I actually touched on this topic in the Q&A posted this Monday because I know this is something that has been coming up as of late!

Here's a link to the Q&A (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?216319-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-June-1), support times are covered in #5.

Kylae
06-04-2015, 01:33 PM
We are having high ticket volume currently, and our Support Team is working through the tickets that we have available. I actually touched on this topic in the Q&A posted this Monday because I know this is something that has been coming up as of late!

Here's a link to the Q&A (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?216319-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-June-1), support times are covered in #5.

Thanks for a response. However i had read that already. It doesn't give a range of what "behind" is. 1 week...2 months... All it says is we are aware we are backlogged. Thats why I started this was to see not only if my situation was a one off but also what are ticket times running... Seems like you all need to get more GM on board. Honestly I have never played an MMO that had >week ticket times as an average. I enjoy the players and this universe however this is one of several issues that has me worried as to the long term stability of this games player base.

heartbreak_courier
06-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Honestly I have never played an MMO that had >week ticket times as an average. I enjoy the players and this universe however this is one of several issues that has me worried as to the long term stability of this games player base.

I have to imagine the wait times are because of Hunter Requisitions. When I saw that they decided to charge HRs per entry to an Expedition, I knew that was going to be a tech support nightmare. HRs are essentially a monetary bet that the game won't be buggy, even though that's a losing bet for any MMO, not just Defiance.

Still wishing they'd convert Expeditions from HRs to daily/weekly/monthly passes, since it allows for a margin of error, and give folks with a Patron Pass unlimited runs for the duration of their subscription. I feel like that would cut back on wait times dramatically, but I dunno. =/

Dixie Cougar
06-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Y'all are in good company. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSVMCawyoJc&list=PLgiMTgaqVYcvJT-7kyHJYjWOFPmneFlKq&index=2)

Lamar Kendrick
06-04-2015, 04:44 PM
mine took 6 days before they respond

konstantinov
06-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Y'all are in good company. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSVMCawyoJc&list=PLgiMTgaqVYcvJT-7kyHJYjWOFPmneFlKq&index=2)

That's fairly accurate.

Niner82
06-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Not so much anymore. The hands are too busy trying to dig in our wallets. I too have quit due to issues not being addressed. If anybody ever comes to Destiny look me up if your on Xbox 360, I am co-founder of Underrated Guns Clan.

Dixie Cougar
06-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Not so much anymore. The hands are too busy trying to dig in our wallets. I too have quit due to issues not being addressed. If anybody ever comes to Destiny look me up if your on Xbox 360, I am co-founder of Underrated Guns Clan.

In Soviet Russia, the point completely misses YOU! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSVMCawyoJc&list=PLgiMTgaqVYcvJT-7kyHJYjWOFPmneFlKq&index=2)

mr8liner
06-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Yes, I opened a ticket on 6/1 and haven't had any response yet. Reading these posts doesn't give me encouragement. The last time I opened a ticket, their response was to mention it in the forums and "hope" a programmer sees it. The fact that you can't open a ticket from the game anymore indicates to me that they're giving up on support and simply going for the money.

Ummm, you do realize that it is only 6/4 right. You've been waiting for 3 days. Thats not long at all. I put a ticket in on 5/25. Still haven't heard a thing from them. I even bought a new game to play in the mean time. I wanted to spend some money, but not doing that until I hear back from them, so a new game was a great choice.

There not getting monies from me until they fix the drop rate of OJ's in Alcatraz, and get rid of the crappy blue and purple guns that I can get playing the normal game. It's very possible that I'll move on before that happens......OH welll

mark08859
06-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Ummm, you do realize that it is only 6/4 right. You've been waiting for 3 days. Thats not long at all. I put a ticket in on 5/25. Still haven't heard a thing from them. I even bought a new game to play in the mean time. I wanted to spend some money, but not doing that until I hear back from them, so a new game was a great choice.

There not getting monies from me until they fix the drop rate of OJ's in Alcatraz, and get rid of the crappy blue and purple guns that I can get playing the normal game. It's very possible that I'll move on before that happens......OH welll

Yes, my post was on 6/4. But, having experience with WoW, sometimes the response in that game was within minutes and never longer than a day. So, I based my comments on that. I now understand that this game has different standards. Also, I'll reiterate that not being able to open an in-game ticket is a bad sign and an indicator that things are moving in the wrong direction. I'm currently on patron status and, in a similar vein to you, can say that it won't be renewed once it expires as long as this issue exists.

That being said, a response was received on 6/6. It was a "we're aware and working on it" type e-mail. How valid something like that actually may be - who knows.