PDA

View Full Version : Critical damage with a courier?

Derailer
06-06-2015, 11:46 AM
How does that work exactly? Does it mean I need to stick it on someone's head?

I am trying to figure out if a damage roll is better then a higher crit roll but I don't know how you actually crit with explosions.

Jerrmy12
06-06-2015, 11:51 AM
How does that work exactly? Does it mean I need to stick it on someone's head?

I am trying to figure out if a damage roll is better then a higher crit roll but I don't know how you actually crit with explosions.

No, just stick it on thier torso or on the ground.

Derailer
06-06-2015, 01:19 PM
No, just stick it on thier torso or on the ground.

What does that mean? It does automatic crit damage because it's an explosion so it doesn't matter where it hits? That doesn't make much sense.

Cobra Crusher
06-06-2015, 02:19 PM
What does that mean? It does automatic crit damage because it's an explosion so it doesn't matter where it hits? That doesn't make much sense.

Its an explosive. It hits every part.

Tex_Arcana
06-06-2015, 02:52 PM
I have found that with any explosive hit; the chance of crit is hit and miss UNLESS you stick it on the head (or other crit location like the Volge Bomber's midsection).
Sometimes you'll get a crit without getting it on the location; but there seems to be a mechanic which makes the crit depend a little on where the explosion goes off in relation to the exposure of the crit spot...

Derailer
06-06-2015, 03:08 PM
I have found that with any explosive hit; the chance of crit is hit and miss UNLESS you stick it on the head (or other crit location like the Volge Bomber's midsection).
Sometimes you'll get a crit without getting it on the location; but there seems to be a mechanic which makes the crit depend a little on where the explosion goes off in relation to the exposure of the crit spot...

Thanks for the explanation. Would you guess then that an explosion weapon benefits more from a damage roll rather then a crit roll?